Took76

Newbie starting warlock

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I started playing on Firestorm Legion today as a warlock. I have only played Wow during vanilla and a little bit of BC. So I would like to know if there is any good guide for beginners concerning all the talents, honor, quests system ?
I would like to know as well which spec is the most viable for warlock on this serv. I want to play only PVE bye the way.

I would be really grateful for any information, thank you all !

Better change your choice while you can. Warlocks dont get any love from developers.

After 20 days of no fixes, today i saw 5 warlock fixes wich are not soo importait. At this time we have 2 of 4 goldent traits working, and bunch if traits not working at all + tallents and soo on.

1 person likes this

On 17/04/2017 at 3:43 PM, bankov said:

Better change your choice while you can. Warlocks dont get any love from developers.

After 20 days of no fixes, today i saw 5 warlock fixes wich are not soo importait. At this time we have 2 of 4 goldent traits working, and bunch if traits not working at all + tallents and soo on.

truth

On 4/17/2017 at 4:43 PM, bankov said:

Well I decided to create a DK instead and do the leveling, which is pretty nice since I only got to do the leveling from vanilla BC and WoD. I will return to my warlock when it is viable. Thanks for the answers