4321ratoZ

custom content [Declined] [LEGION] Character Customizations (Custom Content) [In-game]

5 posts in this topic

Title: [LEGION] Character Customizations (Custom Content)

Type: In-game

Description: 

I suggest additional character customizations options to be added to the Firestorm Legion game client. With the new VIP system, Firestorm is taking a step away from Blizzlike while not being entirely a custom server and i am quite pleased by that. My dream is to have custom features added to the core game that is World of Warcraft while not removing or replacing the current content of the game, i see that dream's spark within Firestorm.
I really hope you developers approve of this, i see this as being a major advertisement point for the server if you all decides to impliment this "patch"
ahh~ i see it now... "The blizz-like server with sub-races"

Please, do contact me via my email if you are interested, there is only 1 file that you need to add and i have it.

~B.Q.H.~

WoWScrnShot_041917_235246.jpg

Edited by 4321ratoZ
Additional information
2 people like this

45 minutes ago, 4321ratoZ said:

Title: [LEGION] Character Customizations (Custom Content)

Type: In-game

Description: 

I suggest additional character customizations options to be added to the Firestorm Legion game client. With the new VIP system, Firestorm is taking a step away from Blizzlike while not being entirely a custom server and i am quite pleased by that. My dream is to have custom features added to the core game that is World of Warcraft while not removing or replacing the current content of the game, i see that dream's spark within Firestorm.
I really hope you developers approve of this, i see this as being a major advertisement point for the server if you all decides to impliment this "patch"

Please, do contact me via my email if you are interested, there is only 1 file that you need to add and i have it.

~B.Q.H.~

WoWScrnShot_041917_235246.jpg

Greetings 4321ratoZ, Custom characterization is a good idea since blizzard are lazy enough to not make new ones and its sad that private servers have to do their job but custom races i dont think can happen here since after all we are "blizzlike", I hope this can make it past the suggestions.

Regards,

Forum moderator Titan.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, 4321ratoZ said:

There are already tons of Legion server, i'd like it if Firestorm would stand out more

27 minutes ago, TitanFurryWf said:

custom races i dont think can happen here since after all we are "blizzlike"

these are not really custom races and more like additional skin color options

1 person likes this

i like the idea. it could end up attracting a large quantity of players looking for those specific features.

1 person likes this