Zoomier

[Declined] Being able to convert gold firestorm points into silver loyalty points or being able to purchase items from the store with both currencies at once. [Shop]

6 posts in this topic

Title: Being able to convert gold firestorm points into silver loyalty points or being able to purchase items from the store with both currencies at once.

Type: Shop

Description: 

I was wondering if this could ever work as multiple times I have had insufficient funds for items, and I believe that when a user has under 10 gold points he/she cannot use them at all ( no available item under 10) so being able to use the last of the points combined with the silver points would make everything on the store more available to everyone.

For example, I have 38 firestorm gold points and 149 loyalty points, I wanted to purchase a faction change however it would cost me either 300 silver points or 90 gold points, being able to combine my contribution to the game and my money contributed to the game could possible be affordable then?

3 people like this

3 hours ago, Zoomier said:

Title: Being able to convert gold firestorm points into silver loyalty points or being able to purchase items from the store with both currencies at once.

Type: Shop

Description: 

I was wondering if this could ever work as multiple times I have had insufficient funds for items, and I believe that when a user has under 10 gold points he/she cannot use them at all ( no available item under 10) so being able to use the last of the points combined with the silver points would make everything on the store more available to everyone.

For example, I have 38 firestorm gold points and 149 loyalty points, I wanted to purchase a faction change however it would cost me either 300 silver points or 90 gold points, being able to combine my contribution to the game and my money contributed to the game could possible be affordable then?

Greetings Zoomier, Gold points are better than loyalty points so there will be no reason or sense to do that, but being able to buy with both points at once would be a better idea.

Regards,

Forum moderator Titan.

2 people like this

That's good news if you guys could at least think about it? 

Also thank you for replying and giving some feedback!

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Zoomier said:

That's good news if you guys could at least think about it? 

Also thank you for replying and giving some feedback!

I have no power over suggestions so not my final word on what happens i can only give my opinion on this things.

1 person likes this

Ahh I understand.

1 person likes this

Convertion thing wouldn't work since it'd require item prices to be adjusted. Sadly - Firestorm Staff doesn't seem to have a common sense when it comes to prices (talking about Silver Coins - mostly AK catch-up).