Prodigy

combat spec bug

5 posts in this topic

you just bugged all rogue specs and especially combat spec. killing spree has 2 minute cooldown but now this bug increases CD by 2 sec instead of reducing it and in a fight my killing spree gets to 3 minute cooldown it increases every time i use sinister strike and it can go on and on so i can increase its cooldown to 30 minutes

and GMs dont tell me to wait because it will get fixed it WAS fixed but you bugged it it's unplayable the only solution is to reroll for hunter ofcourse thats what firestorm offers you want to play other class than hunter ? it will get bugged so you will have to play hunter lets just remove all classes and let everyone play hunters atleast noone will complain.....

Maybe you can just play assasination or subtlety instead of making raging topics on forum ? 

1 person likes this

32 minutes ago, Onken said:

Maybe you can just play assasination or subtlety instead of making raging topics on forum ? 

Assassination is bugged too you dont get 25 energy on finish moves rogues are being screwed id love to see how you would react when they nerf your hunter to the ground

How would he feel if his pet cant gain focus and his deterrence would be bugged like it was before, not useable sametimes. Combat rogue also dont get +25 energy on 5 combo point finishing move so sad