Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rogueter

Monk's dmg reduce in pvp

27 posts in this topic

well lets say you dueling as a monk then your artifact weapon will do like 500k but in pvp = arena/bg it only does like 200k with critical

omg stfu monks oneshot in a srun bro in arenas/bgs

1 person likes this

Somthing went wrong today,we are hitting like the easter bunny from playboy ranch :))),i did in pvp 19/61k with windlord :),under 100k total with full burst,i allready made a report on windlord strike but most of our abilities are nerfed ,i do more mele dmg than strike of windlord,our fof does 200k max total dmg...and i m 859/860 ilvl in pvp

curently blackout kick does more dmg than strike of windlord combined with fof,i think a dev went mayham and applyed the hotfix from 7.1.5 x2,if u dont know windlord,fof,serenety have been nerfed in 7.1.5,when they lawnched the 7.1.5 patch they aplied all that nerfs,probably they aplyed them again at curent values without taking in consideration the nerfs allready applyed to server,probably a rework on them will be done in the falowing weeks but till than ww are just dead meet in pvp and pve.

My tooltip is 1m dmg on windlord,and if u look on recount report u can see i barely hit that with a crit...there are strikes under 200k atm with windlord,+ take in consideration i have 43%mastery that should do 43% more dmg in nonseqential hits...atm is doing nothing.

Maybe QA members can do some tests on ww monks to see whats the couse of this.

Yes dmg now for WW monk is a joke.Today i was on arena and my Strike of the wind lord deals only 50k WTF?And only RSK deals more then 100k dmg,other spells deals max 80k..And pls dont say that this dmg is like its should beother class deals a lot more dmg that WW monk in pvp.Pala hits like truck now,moonkin (my moonkin 720ilvl hits fool moon 400k no crit) and other class 

+1 for this article, something went so bad with my monk dmg today, so make monks great again 

Hmm..interesting, instead of nerfing the damage  little bit .. they over-nerf it ... i did 1v2 a WW monk and assa rogue and the WW dmg was way too low and he had more gear than me and i assume he had more traits since he was 5 or 6 prestige.. so yeah they over-nefed it .. though i hope they dont make it broken again 

1 person likes this

U all got used to monk's insane dmg... and don't have a clue of how to score a kill in normal conditions. #cry

And that says druid who need cast only Full moon ad take half of your life.WW have bugged dmg and dont says that we dont can kill any 1 in "normal conditions".When you artefact ability deals 50k or other abiliti deals alot of less dmg that they should do it is not normal conditions.Im not the best monk but the worst either ,but its not normal wit this dmg.

1 person likes this

ww Monk's mastery Doesn't work

"PvP Templates". 

@Cara what you mean with  PvP Templates

27 minutes ago, gfszùgfd said:

@Cara what you mean with  PvP Templates

Damage of certain spells is reduced in PvP because of PvP templates and modifications.

35 minutes ago, gfszùgfd said:

the Monk's mastery is bugged 

to Let you know that the Monk's Dmg is Low even in pve there's no ww Monk can pass 210k/200k Dps in raid or Dungeon

just to make you know sorry if i talk alot

Edited by gfszùgfd

7 minutes ago, gfszùgfd said:

The Mastery of Monks doesn't work as intended. It broke in the last hotfix.

However. WW Monks were terrible in 7.1.5 anyway.

Every "hot fix" create new bugs. Wait for a long time until the "dev" fix, if they care.

Changelog of W*rLe*ion.

Edited by Honor

11 hours ago, Cara said:

Hahaha thats funny 

13 hours ago, Cara said:

Says a happy paladin.

Solution: Cosmeticator 2000

1 hour ago, Honor said:

What do you expect of a server whose changelog fixes are the same of someone else, to fix by their own ? Unfortunately wait until something will be done, wait too much.

Monk nerfed, Cauterize of fire mage kills the mage, paladin overbugged ................................

Have a nice day.

Could you rephrase? I had trouble reading your first two sentences.

Nothing

Edited by Honor

And they fix monk low dmg ?i have no time play now but im curious about monk now in pvp

Ehh i back to game and i see WW monk sucks again in pvp.I have no pressures to other class.When i burst i have no chance to kill no1 becouse my dps i so low.