Kackata

Whats wrong in that picture ? [PALADIN]

10 posts in this topic

Haha you know it's because he got higher Artifact lvl

maybe more geared than you

sure thats the reason why hes doing 1m sentence ... if that was working like that originaly every pala on retail would play it ...700k to 1m damage on 20 sec cd

.. and dont come out with the shit "well this is not retail" bcz if they followed blizzard changelogs wont be like that and on top of that its current expac and they can get the data easly... they are just lazy . 

Edited by Kackata
1 person likes this

Then open a ticket on bugtracker about it, this thread is absolutely useless and won't change a thing.

If u have issues with pallys just contact megadast on discord...he is the pally cm...dont worry about it he is a really kind person...but the main thing is...if u have an issue this one have to be supported by proofs and calculations to understand why something is doing too much!

well its obviously that retri paladins perform wayyyyyy too good

proofs and calculations ? how exactly we do it ? i can't level up a retri pala just to test whats bugged and whats not

why not run a legion test realm where everybody can test everything (instant 110level,gear, honor talents) that way would be much easier to report bugs

you could use it to test upcoming updates too

We actually have 1 realm to test upcoming fixes...1 to double check to prevent somwthing wrong during the update...and trust me that somehow...something...sometimes goes wrong...we cant predict data errors during updates...i told u to provide evidences because what are u saying is true....i think the same...ret pally are performing much more than they should...BUT...i talk to the pally  cm every day because is in my guild and he is keep saying that everything is ok...

Me as shaman CM should not take in consideration a report based on a screen like u did...this is why i say to provide evidences...u dont have a pally? Ok tank to your pally friend and test something

In order to answer you questions, yes, Retribution Paladins do have some stuff which is broken, and a Nerf Hammer is coming, i can't say for what tho. Although one thing that you have to keep notice of, is that if they burst, they do a lot of damage, but that is for every class. Also most of their traits and talents for damage are fixed, so that helps their damage. Don't worry, if i see something weird, like some spells for retris(Execution), i'll check them and get them fixed if they are wrong. And don't be afraid to contact me on Discord, if i'm online i can answer all you questions. :3.

p.s: that paladin for having 2.4M health actually had a pretty good gear i'd say 845 at least, which can significaly boost his damage especially in PvP.

On 4/23/2017 at 1:18 AM, M3GADAST said:

In order to answer you questions, yes, Retribution Paladins do have some stuff which is broken, and a Nerf Hammer is coming, i can't say for what tho. Although one thing that you have to keep notice of, is that if they burst, they do a lot of damage, but that is for every class. Also most of their traits and talents for damage are fixed, so that helps their damage. Don't worry, if i see something weird, like some spells for retris(Execution), i'll check them and get them fixed if they are wrong. And don't be afraid to contact me on Discord, if i'm online i can answer all you questions. :3.

p.s: that paladin for having 2.4M health actually had a pretty good gear i'd say 845 at least, which can significaly boost his damage especially in PvP.

No nerf hammer I think, everything is fine haha. I have a monk with 855 gear and I can't deal such damage especially with the new bug of mastery 

Edited by Honor

ANYWAY...pala is good .. DH IS MORE BUGGED

1 person likes this