Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grezlek

[Declined] Recompense unfair ban [Forums]

4 posts in this topic

Title: Recompense unfair ban

Type: Forums

Description: 

Greetings,I've been banned by french GM Pyx which didn't notice how grappling hook works and i got blocked for 1 week (unbanned 21th april) , he saw using grappling hook as TPP hack in arena when horde team used tp hack to provide win for themselves by making us leave arena as we had to wait for it end (1 person in enemy team missing due to exploit) and i had to wait 3 days for ban appeal to be noticed . I am getting 9 vote points every day when i usually got 12 , i lost activity because of ban . It should be recompensated as i didn't do anything against server's rules and it looks like i deserve to get something for that , atleast apologies from Pyx for ban , u can agree that's the right thing that needs to be done , thank you.

for the horde

They should just give players 24 hours to defend themselves, I'm constantly seeing people getting unjustly banned. The reports usually sit there for atleast 24 hours anyways and the unban process from what I hear is a pain.

Greetings Grezlek,

I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience that occurred and if it has affected your game play on Firestorm in any way, the reason your ban appeal most likely took so long is due to the fact that you have been suspended by another staff team as we do work along side them we don't necessarily work with them. If this happens to happen in the future and you know which staff team has suspended you feel free to make a ban appeal on their website by replacing the first 2 letters in the URL to the respected ones or as always you are welcome to make your ban appeal on here but we will need to request the details on the suspension from the other staff.

Kind Regards,

Head Game Master,
Latisimus