Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mlong8183

25hc icc lich king bug

12 posts in this topic

Yestoday was my first time to 25hc icc with a lvl 110 DH. while I fighting with lk, there is a phase the lk yells:”frostmourne hungers“, then I stunned and consumed into the frostmourne. While in the frostmourne, I am still stunning, cant move. After I came out, I fall to die.

I tried 4 times, every time happened the same thing. Is anyone of you met this or just me?  

And my client is official ver 7.1.0, I login the game with firestorm launcher. Is it possible that the bug happened because I used the wrong client ver? Hope someone can help me!

Edited by mlong8183
1 person likes this

I am having the same problem. I have not found a way around this. I hope someone has an answer.

On 4/26/2017 at 7:46 AM, mlong8183 said:

Yestoday was my first time to 25hc icc with a lvl 110 DH. while I fighting with lk, there is a phase the lk yells:”frostmourne hungers“, then I stunned and consumed into the frostmourne. While in the frostmourne, I am still stunning, cant move. After I came out, I fall to die.

I tried 4 times, every time happened the same thing. Is anyone of you met this or just me?  

And my client is official ver 7.1.0, I login the game with firestorm launcher. Is it possible that the bug happened because I used the wrong client ver? Hope someone can help me!

there is simple way to bypass this save all your offensive cds for after he does his second  spirits calling phase and then just burst him down as fast as you can if you do it correctly you won't go to the this phase. As a dh you should have no problem to do so if you do then please do community a favor and delete your dh :)

Or.. if you can't burst him that fast, get BM hunter with you, he will burst fast enough for sure.

On 2017/5/12 at 3:19 PM, Elementälist said:

there is simple way to bypass this save all your offensive cds for after he does his second  spirits calling phase and then just burst him down as fast as you can if you do it correctly you won't go to the this phase. As a dh you should have no problem to do so if you do then please do community a favor and delete your dh :)

Sorry man, my gear lvl is not high enough to burst him down, then a guild member help me and another guy to kill lk.

On 2017/5/12 at 11:50 AM, Zephonem said:

I am having the same problem. I have not found a way around this. I hope someone has an answer.

If your gear lvl is not high enough, you should get another guy that gear lvl is high enough to help you or lvl up your gear then you try again.

You should be able to burst him down easily enough, even i am able to do it with my dk who just turned 110 yesterday and i only have 1150k hp.

1 hour ago, Mairon said:

You should be able to burst him down easily enough, even i am able to do it with my dk who just turned 110 yesterday and i only have 1150k hp.

actualy 25man hc requires some hear because you have like 5-10 sec to burst him down from around 35% which is almot 100m hp i doubt you can do hc with freshly 110

get 2-3ppl with you and let them burst LK fast , thats it and all can get the mount since its personal loot , 

1 person likes this

What would be the optimal party setup to deal with him as fast as possible? Demonhunter, Hunter beastmaster, Mage fire, Priest and Warrior tank?

23 hours ago, Elementälist said:

actualy 25man hc requires some hear because you have like 5-10 sec to burst him down from around 35% which is almot 100m hp i doubt you can do hc with freshly 110

you have more than 10 seconds to burst him down to 0.