ShamconaGCD

[Declined] Cross Realm between Firestorm & Wowcircle Legion Realm [In-game]

16 posts in this topic

Title: Cross Realm between Firestorm & Wowcircle Legion Realm

Type: In-game

Description: Hello,
I wanna suggest to make a Cross Realm like it was on Wod realms back in the day. As we know Wowcircle are your partners and it will be wasted If your would not do a Cross Realm between Firestorm & Wowcircle Legion Realm. On start we will have just Arena and BG added to the Cross Realm, later on maybe you will able to at Dungeon and Raid Finder to the Cross Realm. :) We can always need more players for PvE & PvP aspec. Actually for PvP are always much players as possible needed. 

Thanks for reading :)

Edited by ShamconaGCD

Btw, maybe you can also add more features to the cross realm like Mounts, pets etc in future. We´ll see :)

No, thanks
Why wanting a cross realm between a russian and english server?
Why wanting a cross realm when server has nearly 7k players online at its peaks?
Why wanting a cross realm when there are more than enough players in both PvP / PvE?
Cross realm means only one thing = Problems.

Ofcourse this is only my opinion but i think a lot of people will be on the same opinion even just because we have more than enough players already and everything is good the way it is.

2 people like this

for PvP we always need more players..6-7k on peak is not even enough..not even close. We want 3v3 finally on private server. :D

Back in the day we had also like 5k+ with all wod realms crossed but it was not even enough for 2s...

Also, I mean there wasn´t really problems on Wod cross realm.

Edited by ShamconaGCD

4 minutes ago, ShamconaGCD said:

for PvP we always need more players..6-7k on peak is not even enough..not even close. We want 3v3 finally on private server. :D

Excuse me?
6-7k players online is not enough for you?
+3v3 is already on the server

I am just curious,
How many players must be online so you can say its enough? 40 000?
And another thing, even if it was possible for that much players to be online , do you even think you would be able to play with them all?
Let me tell you something,having 7k players online or 40k players online would not make any difference , it would feel the same way just because you cannot communicate with all of these people, yeah ques might be a bit faster but that's all.
#nohate

Edited by Microwavebro

Until players still say que 3s in the chat It´s not enough..We´ll see how PvP goes on firestorm If the real pvp season is out.

Edited by ShamconaGCD

I think 2´s will be very much playable on firestorm but 3´s...We have now more players as on Wod realm back in the day. So 2s probaly yea..3´s probaly no/yes. Depens how players are interested in 3s here. 3´s wasn´t really popular on Wod realm.

Ah yea..btw..Wowcircle has only around 50% russian community. They make´d a post as they moved their server locations to Europe.

Edited by ShamconaGCD

2 minutes ago, ShamconaGCD said:

Until players still say que 3s in the chat It´s not enough..We´ll see how PvP goes on firestorm If the real pvp season is out.

Not as much people as you think would ever say "que 3s" in the chat just because this game is not what it used to be.Legion gives you the ability to find partners and play skirmishes or rated arenas/battlegrounds much easier.
+these things don't have a lot in common with having more population

I don´t know why youre denied this. Cross realm is a great thing to make everything more playable.

Anyway, I wish you a beautiful day ;) 

7 minutes ago, ShamconaGCD said:

I don´t know why youre denied this. Cross realm is a great thing to make everything more playable.

As I said this is only my opinion,im not hating on you or on your suggestion.Just sharing what I think.
More doesn't always mean better, buddy :)

Yeah, i know. 

Firestorm is an english server?

7 hours ago, Paokre4 said:

Firestorm is an english server?

Greetings Paokre4, We are an international server which means everyone is welcome here as long as they follow the rules, But we only have french/spanish/russian/english forums though.

Regards,

Forum moderator Titan.

Hello @ShamconaGCD it's not planned to activate the cross realm with WowCircle at this time, we have to rework some technical part before