• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
    • Otacon

New Graphic Ideas   07/29/19

If you are a Graphic Designer and want to volunteer to help the International Firestorm Staff with creating contents, make sure to take a look on that topic here.
    • Otacon

Events on Twitch!   09/02/19

The International Firestorm Staff is going to stream its Weekly Events on Twitch. For more information about our Twitch channel and the Weekly Events, you can check here.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zaesis

AIDS in PvP (Healers OP)

10 posts in this topic

I really hope you (firestorm staff) do something about this, because its becoming aids.

its retard and gay (not in a homophobic way). they have 4 healers for god's sake.. when are they going to push up to 5 or even 6? please do something (like a restriction of numbers of healers in a bg) plz. 

Captura de ecrã 2017-04-30, às 22.54.26.png

28 minutes ago, Zaesis said:

I really hope you (firestorm staff) do something about this, because its becoming aids.

its retard and gay (not in a homophobic way). they have 4 healers for god's sake.. when are they going to push up to 5 or even 6? please do something (like a restriction of numbers of healers in a bg) plz. 

Captura de ecrã 2017-04-30, às 22.54.26.png

Greetings Zaesis, This happened to me too yesterday when i was doing rbgs with my guild (we are alliance) we only had 2 healers and the horde team was half healers and half dhs with a couple other classes, Yes this is ridiculous but i don't know if this could be punished or something like that but i do agree that the amount of healers should be limited to at least 2 or 3 so that people can not abuse it to straight up win bgs since it is really unfair for teams who wish to do their teams without any healing.

Regards,

Forum moderator Titan.

(PS: Please try to phrase your sentences better, I will give you this one but next time there will be a warning)

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, TitanFurryWf said:

Greetings Zaesis, This happened to me too yesterday when i was doing rbgs with my guild (we are alliance) we only had 2 healers and the horde team was half healers and half dhs with a couple other classes, Yes this is ridiculous but i don't know if this could be punished or something like that but i do agree that the amount of healers should be limited to at least 2 or 3 so that people can not abuse it to straight up win bgs since it is really unfair for teams who wish to do their teams without any healing.

Regards,

Forum moderator Titan.

(PS: Please try to phrase your sentences better, I will give you this one but next time there will be a warning)

It is already bad enough facing those "jaja" teams made of 4 paladins + 4 destro locks + 2 discipline prists... but making a team of half healers is playing retarded mode.. its the worse. imagine playing altarec valey like that. lol 

while i agree with this post

38 minutes ago, Zaesis said:

It is already bad enough facing those "jaja" teams 

this ^^ is totally racist 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, troncho said:

while i agree with this post

this ^^ is totally racist 

how is jaja racist?

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, TitanFurryWf said:

sorry for that. I have been a hard life lately and i wasn't in a good moon when i made this post. Its about the gay + jaja kind of expressions? I don't know the foruns term but it was just an expression not racism and homofobic.. im gay irl so im not homofobic (it doesn't make sence). 

BTW.. i stil wanna duel you i haven't forgot that! :P 

6 hours ago, Zaesis said:

sorry for that. I have been a hard life lately and i wasn't in a good moon when i made this post. Its about the gay + jaja kind of expressions? I don't know the foruns term but it was just an expression not racism and homofobic.. im gay irl so im not homofobic (it doesn't make sence). 

BTW.. i stil wanna duel you i haven't forgot that! :P 

Yes this is usually not allowed on the forums so please watch your language, And yeah i did not forget either do not worry.

1 person likes this

This is start to happens more and more! Near every times when i join in bg alliance have 4-5 healers. And horde have 1 or 0. This is just hands up thing in normal bg. Its hard to do enything whith this healers. They are very strong now and its very hard to kill them. And if there is 5 of them. Its impossible. I hope they fix this fast or do something about it.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Tehos said:

This is start to happens more and more! Near every times when i join in bg alliance have 4-5 healers. And horde have 1 or 0. This is just hands up thing in normal bg. Its hard to do enything whith this healers. They are very strong now and its very hard to kill them. And if there is 5 of them. Its impossible. I hope they fix this fast or do something about it.

i dont agree with alinces have 4_5 healr 

i didnot see this in presije lvlup way become lvl 8 

but i agree with y healrs should be balance in bgs 

bg should have certain number of healr and dps