Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
uglyboy

damage bugs

13 posts in this topic

So exactly when do you think this server will get around to fixing the Hunter BM damage bug ?

its a rampant occurrence in BGs and its ruining peoples fun.

just today an alliance hunter on my team in grievous gear did 18 mil damage against a mostly full geared team 

double the damage of any other full geared player

Its not only the BM Hunters!

Its all Hunters and Warriors! But this is so old like the server! i believe they dont fix them!

they actually did fix the warrior damage bug some months ago

the hunter bug ? next maybe.. BGs are infested with BMs

@uglyboy I worked heavily to fix my class and i can assure you, the damage is fine, i'm pretty sure they are abusing in a way for which i didn't find a cause yet. If you need some explainations, let me know and I will log so you can see with your eyes the damage, i can provide you all the formulations. Send me a pm.

Edited by Enrico

so what is your kill command hitting for ? is it bypassing armour ? its not suppose to as its physical damage.

people are getting hit for 160k from that in full pvp gear

also have you tried the devilsaur pet ? 

1 person likes this

As I said in the other topic, let me know when you're online, so I can test with you. You can also record the tests. Usually I don't act in this way, but since you didn't provide any proof, I'll give you a chance to test directly with me.

1 person likes this

so hey fucktard... i mean you Enrico, are you going to pvp instance test this and fix the game or leave your class in god mod as you seem to like it

just got hit with a kill shot of 130k while in D stance and with shield wall up... you know thats bugged.

kill command is armor mitigated. im in plate and while in D stance and shield wall up it hit for 35k

also seeing ghost damage from the devilsaur as the damage done dosent add up 

also got hit with a 150k chimera shot while in D stance

i could go on

you know that is not MOP like 

fix it or stop calling yourself the class master ya retard 

1 person likes this

Don't worry bro, apparently BM is "working as intended". With this dipshit as the class master, nothings going to change any time soon. That's why I moved away from pvp.. and I wont go back until this shit gets fixed. 

On 10.6.2017 at 7:59 PM, uglyboy said:

so what is your kill command hitting for ? is it bypassing armour ? its not suppose to as its physical damage.

people are getting hit for 160k from that in full pvp gear

also have you tried the devilsaur pet ? 

this actually sounds like resi is not working properly against some hunter pets?

On 20.7.2017 at 4:52 AM, uglyboy said:

so hey fucktard... i mean you Enrico, are you going to pvp instance test this and fix the game or leave your class in god mod as you seem to like it

just got hit with a kill shot of 130k while in D stance and with shield wall up... you know thats bugged.

kill command is armor mitigated. im in plate and while in D stance and shield wall up it hit for 35k

also seeing ghost damage from the devilsaur as the damage done dosent add up 

also got hit with a 150k chimera shot while in D stance

i could go on

you know that is not MOP like 

fix it or stop calling yourself the class master ya retard 

mind ur language boy using that kind of tone wont make the fix faster

hahahahahaha fucking loving this @Enrico, I found this old discussion and I can see how you were protecting your huntard class how it's working good etc. and just recently hunters got their pets attack power nerfed by 30% , that's what you get , when there is 75% of the server telling you there is something wrong with a class then it's most likely that SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE CLASS , so next time don't say "It's not broken" , just say "I don't know what the fk am I doing so we can't fix it , give me more time" , or log in as some other class and do bgs vs BM hunter infested horde and let me see you then. Well I'm guessing you can't anymore because now it's working normally. Perhaps one day firestorm decides to get good QA members and we can finally get some stuff done.

Edited by Skoljac
2 people like this

90k explosive shots are normal i suppose