Denishasic

ret pala problems

3 posts in this topic

i play legion on silvanas / ret paladin and i notice since new 7.1.5 i  berly get my divine pourpes buff berly not even with aoe dmg / divine pourpes 20 % buff chance but actualy it feels like 3% i berly get the buff and the jugment is buget 2 now it dosent give holy power. can some one tell me wtf is going one here and whay every time i put it on bugtraker the ishue im puting in disapiers ?

Judgment should not give Holy Power, the fact that it did in the past it's a bug, http://wow.gamepedia.com/Holy_Power , this is an example that also states this, the spells that should give you Holy Power are Crusader Strike/Zeal or Blade of Justice. Also Divine Purpose was completely bugged before 7.1.5, it procced even from healing done or received. Divine Purpose should only proc (20%) when you are using a Holy Power spending ability, like Templar's Verdict or Divine Storm, and it's not a 20% for every target hit.

p.s: If you get accustomed to playing with bugs, then when they are fixed you won't know what to do. ^^

Edited by M3GADAST

1 hour ago, M3GADAST said:

Judgment should not give Holy Power, the fact that it did in the past it's a bug, http://wow.gamepedia.com/Holy_Power , this is an example that also states this, the spells that should give you Holy Power are Crusader Strike/Zeal or Blade of Justice. Also Divine Purpose was completely bugged before 7.1.5, it procced even from healing done or received. Divine Purpose should only proc (20%) when you are using a Holy Power spending ability, like Templar's Verdict or Divine Storm, and it's not a 20% for every target hit.

p.s: If you get accustomed to playing with bugs, then when they are fixed you won't know what to do. ^^

thx alot i was wondering wtf habend .