Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anonymouss

Question about WoW

6 posts in this topic

Hi lads!

Got Question about this game. Never before didn't played this game, so now im downloading from your community draenor version, and the question is - I need to pay when i starting to play or it's like private server where i don't need to pay for playing?

Hope u understanding me, my english aren't good!

you do not have to pay, this is a private server.

Open the game from the launcher brings you to firestorm, not to retail wow.

1 person likes this

Yes. You can download Legion from the Launcher or via Torrent.

I suggest that as someone new to wow, go right out Legion- you will get the most out of it, have most content(in terms of overall) and currently its on developments priority... the older expansians, are more for nostalgics and ppl liking certain content/caps/expansion. Of course an honorable mention is the MoP expansion, since its the one with the longest development cyle on firestorm, therefor being the most stable/balanced/scripted whatsoever realm.

but as someone new, rly youl probably wont regret going only Legion, its the newest expansion and will get the most love from staff within the next year.

There is no need to pay to play. Completely free. If you wish to pay for items, titles, mounts, etc.. You can do so in the shop. 

I welcome you to the server! If you encounter any problems, please submit a ticket ingame or on the forums!

Best Regards,

Drizzt.