Kreadzy

BM hunters :)

20 posts in this topic

Yo, First of all pet goes through all the wall like its nothing at least this dinosaur shit which basicly 1 shots everything. If you play this dino pet you're a gay oficially and if you're a female then u a hoe.So lets continue kill command does 160k to a mage with Molten armor which descreases physical dmg by 16% so I won't calculate this shit I can already tell you this shit ignores armor.To continue with we can actually see that people are playing ONLY bm hunters which means they are bugged. Me as a elder WoW player can say that this is not legit and in fact its quite frustrating and more likely to say annoying.Since I am from the like 2 other teams who are playing 2 dps above 2.4 can say that facing this dogshit comps like holy pala and bm and DISCO  is almost impossible to win them because of the damage even though their skill level is capped at 1.8k rating.Forgot to say pet ignores Fears and pollies. Gets ccéd only in ring of frost.

PS.Congrats for winning me and my mate I can only say you're lame and full of crippling deppression but I hope it continues.

Lmao,imagine how much it pissed me off to write it on the forums complaining about some class bugged damage.

+1

yea i posted about BM hunters in the MOP pvp forum ... seems that firestorm cares not.. random BGs are infested with them 

doing 2-3 times more damage then other well played full geared players.   there is only so much damage a class and spec can do based on rotation and burst cool downs... simple data math. BM does waaayyy more damage then it is suppose to and yea that DIno pet is super bugged. 

i witnessed a 500 k health grievous geared BM do 1.8 mil damage in a very short 4 cap AB on my team. its wrecking the fun of pvp

BM Hunter

77354 RAP

60.69% mastery

Kill Command: (1.5x(935+(RAPx0.938))xmastery

Unbuffed

=> (1.5x(935+(RAPx0.938)x1.mastery)

=> (1.5x(935+(77354x0.938)x1.6069)= 177142 ( 176061 ingame)

Bestial Wrath (add x1.2)

=> (1.5x(935+(RAPx0.938)x1.mastery)x1.2

=> (1.5x(935+(77354x0.938)x1.6069)x1.2=212570 ( 211273 ingame)

Bite: ((1.5x(118+166/2+RAPx0.168)))xmastery

Unbuffed below 50 energy

=> ((1.5x(118+166/2+RAPx0.168)))xmastery

=> ((1.5x(118+166/2+77354x0.168)))x1.6069= 32408 (30588 ingame)

Ferocity below 50 energy (add x1.1 for spiked collar)

=> ((1.5x(118+166/2+RAPx0.168)))xmasteryx1.1

=> ((1.5x(118+166/2+77354x0.168)))x1.6069x1.1= 35649 (33646 ingame)

Blink Strikes below 50 energy (add x1.5)

=> ((1.5x(118+166/2+RAPx0.168)))xmasteryx1.5

=> ((1.5x(118+166/2+77354x0.168)))x1.6069x1.5= 48612 (45882 ingame)

Bestial Wrath below 50 energy (add x1.2)

=> ((1.5x(118+166/2+RAPx0.168)))xmasteryx1.2

=> ((1.5x(118+166/2+77354x0.168)))x1.6069x1.2= 38890 (36705 ingame)

Unbuffed above 50 energy (add x2)

=> ((1.5x(118+166/2+RAPx0.168)))xmasteryx2

=> ((1.5x(118+166/2+77354x0.168)))x1.6069x2= 64816 (61176 ingame)

Ferocity with Blink Strikes with Bestial Wrath above 50 energy (add x1.1x1.5x1.2x2)

=> ((1.5x(118+166/2+RAPx0.168)))xmasteryx1.1x1.5x1.2x2

=> ((1.5x(118+166/2+77354x0.168)))x1.6069x1.1x1.5x1.2x2= 128336 (121128 ingame)

http://imgur.com/a/waP8M this is in pvp -> 30k no burst, 36k burst, i dont know where you've seen those damages

For any doubt you can send me a pm.

I posted the formulation on purpose so you can bring an hunter and test from your own, if you don't believe. Have a nice day ;) 

Edited by Enrico
3 people like this

On 18/5/2017 at 3:09 PM, Kreadzy said:

I won't calculate this shit

Beacuse you don't know how to do, pretty sure :) 

1 person likes this

okay class master you are punching up a bunch of data math but, that dosent mean that thats how it actually works on the server.

the bottom line is that kill command is ignoring armour and other damage mitigations , why dont you test it in a BG and show us the results because, we that play the game already know. Kill command is hitting for up to 3 times the damage it did in real MOP and even many hunters on the server admit it.  Further more the devilsaur is totally bugged dealing more damage then it should and almost non CCable .

there is a reason why 90% of the hunters are all BM on this server and most all have the devilsaur.

i certainly hope you are not just making simple easy justifications denying there is a major damage bugg because it effects your main class.

Edited by uglyboy

Okay, come online and I'll teleport you into a bg, to show you that you're wrong. ;) kill command doesn't ignore armor, at all. Plus, I'm not a constant player, so i don't take advantages if my class is bugged or not. Another thing is that you didn't provide any proof, you're just saying that is bugged but I still didn't see screenshots. You should be grateful that I'm replying, in the past I would have completely ignored posts like this, without proofs.

Edited by Enrico
1 person likes this

10 hours ago, uglyboy said:

okay class master you are punching up a bunch of data math but, that dosent mean that thats how it actually works on the server.

That's exactly how works in the server, I tested on live realm. 

did you not think that sometimes things work different in pvp instances, plus your test were with a wolf not the devilsaur

1 person likes this

There is nothing different from pvp content and world content, since we removed the cross-realm and the pvp realm.

BM Hunter PvP (live realm)

64127 RAP
54.32% mastery
59.10% PvP Power
77.00% Enemy's PvP resil
45.70% Enemy's armor

=> (1.5*(935+(RAP*0.938))*1.mastery)*(1+pvp power)*(1-pvp resil)*(1-armor)
=> (1.5*(935+(64127*0.938))*1.5432)*1.5910*0.23*0.543= 28097 (29706 ingame (live realm))

http://imgur.com/a/emJzT

36k in burst (uncritted) and 72k critted http://imgur.com/a/qqULf

For me all it's okay.

okay well ill give you the right of way on this then , you are probably right being that it is only a handful of hunters that are doing this.

that being said , damage is done on server side so aside from a the no global cool down hack what do you think it would be ?

i have seen a few other classes do some insane defy the math damage , one warrior with no global. unfortunately i think BM hunter is the class of choice and they are mostly on my team so its hard to get a damage log

What you really need to do MR class master is put your math aside and realize that

A. the pet makes a difference ....The devilsaur pet is totally bugged and ALL

the hunter bug abusers use it.

B. the data codes for damage can work different in pvp instances... i see it all the time 

so.... C. do your test in a pvp instance with the Devilsaur 

Every one on the server knows BM is bugged in pvp instances except it seems you

so hey fucktard... i mean you Enrico, are you going to pvp instance test this and fix the game or leave your class in god mod as you seem to like it

just got hit with a kill shot of 130k while in D stance and with shield wall up... you know thats bugged.

kill command is armor mitigated. im in plate and while in D stance and shield wall up it hit for 35k

also got hit with a 150k chimera shot while in D stance

i could go on

you know that is not MOP like 

fix it or stop calling yourself the class master ya retard 

The SS literally is just one attack. Now, try going into a BG, not very well geared mind you, but you still shouldn't be getting hit for 150k from a PET. Even when the hunter is crappy geared too.. 

i rly doubt some things here...

no proof for accusations...

but at least some ppl know how to insult...

i m currently lvling up a hunter. once i reach max lvl i ll be testing some things. i m pretty sure though that the pet issue is only with those hunters who know how to exploit certain items/ mechanics. so until we find out where the issue is, i doubt the devs can do anything about it without crippling all other bms who play fair. i also remember that bm was very strong in mop. also, if u have crappy gear most hunters will shred u anyway even without exploits.

8 hours ago, Yawgmot said:

i rly doubt some things here...

no proof for accusations...

but at least some ppl know how to insult...

i m currently lvling up a hunter. once i reach max lvl i ll be testing some things. i m pretty sure though that the pet issue is only with those hunters who know how to exploit certain items/ mechanics. so until we find out where the issue is, i doubt the devs can do anything about it without crippling all other bms who play fair. i also remember that bm was very strong in mop. also, if u have crappy gear most hunters will shred u anyway even without exploits.

last post here was over 2 years ago man.

cache2.png

On 26.8.2019 at 9:47 PM, Vulone said:

last post here was over 2 years ago man.

cache2.png

aw right, the topic still matters though

ppl keep crying in worldchat about bms

ah yes, forum drama

Check how BM's was on retail 5.4.8, you guys are braindead, talking without know anything about the REAL dmgs, bm is overbugged on firestorm

1 person likes this