Remolkeman

Warlock's future

339 posts in this topic

you need to go demono spec kappa, they are dealing 1.3 M damages x2 with burst^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^hhhhhhhhh good spec

btw cm you should rly give a look at this spec,

Edited by OMG

i guess im waste too many time on affli lock, but i too lazzy for leveling again another art.

Guys, i see what problem is. Art buged. My tool tip was
1) Corruption 111k over 14sec
2)unstoppable afflication 138k over
Forgot agony tool tip and another spells
But
When i 1)unequip my art 2) then relog 3) then equip
my tool tip
1)Corruption 240k over 14sec
2) unstoppable affli cation 285k over 4sec.
3) Agony 345k over 18sec
So its was art bug.

2 hours ago, OMG said:

you need to go demono spec kappa, they are dealing 1.3 M damages x2 with burst^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^hhhhhhhhh good spec

btw cm you should rly give a look at this spec,

If you find any problem you can repor it on the bt 

25 minutes ago, Remolkeman said:

If you find any problem you can repor it on the bt 

Im create report about that https://firestorm-servers.com/ru/report/see_report/46917
But i dunno, like wait 1-2 month and small chance to see fix, cuz i have only one character and i just cant play 

4 hours ago, khad515 said:

Im create report about that #46917
But i dunno, like wait 1-2 month and small chance to see fix, cuz i have only one character and i just cant play 

There's a report with the status "in progress" which means it will be worked on in the current cycle, so don't worry and don't make multiple reports please

ill try create some macro for equip-unequip weapon, maybe its work, cuz i cant wait and ignore whole month static guild raids

Yes, i use equip system and after using reap souls just unequip-equip weapon and do all my stuff, lel new 2 buttons in my rotations

On 9/8/2017 at 6:19 PM, khad515 said:

Yes, i use equip system and after using reap souls just unequip-equip weapon and do all my stuff, lel new 2 buttons in my rotations

Good news, I've found the reason why Reap souls bugs out

First of all, are you using this trinket? http://www.wowhead.com/item=137367/stormsinger-fulmination-charge&bonus=1826:1477

As I saw on your armory you are. The 50% less damage bug happends when you activate reap souls and you have for example a proc that modifies the dot damage, in this case the trinket. If you look carefully, the tooltip will increase(in terms of damage) while the trinket gain charges(tooltip is buggued when using reap souls alone but it increase correctly the damage and double traits). When you have the trinket proc active and reap souls everything is fine, but when reap souls duration finish after the trinket proc does, the damage is reduced by 50% for some weird reason. My recommendation: Do not use the trinket(or anything that can modify your mastery rating while reap souls is active) and your damage will be fine

Here there are 2 pics:

WoWScrnShot_081317_003201.jpg.378819ef5cd2653f1783f3f69147a8e0.jpg

As you can see there, I have both, trinket and reap souls proc, you can see the UA tooltip

WoWScrnShot_081317_003217.jpg.b57e1a0a9e504c3a5ba17e5e62b6a59b.jpg

On this last pic, i've removed the trinket procs and reap procs and voila, buggued

WoWScrnShot_081317_003648.jpg.1aea40dd78db7047f95da23bfd454903.jpgThis last one is the spell with the correct tooltip after unequip and equip the weapon

I hope you are happy about this, I've spend a lot of hours trying to find the issue until I checked your armories and saw all of you have the trinket e.e. This also means that the trait that increases our damage can bug it out(not confirmed yet)

I've pinged a dev to try to fix this as soon as he can

Edited by Remolkeman

It doesn't happend with wrath of consumption

yes i guess its problem with Stormsinger Fulmination Charge, cuz when unequip that trinket all work, sad that i cant use that trinket right now. Med you must unequip that  Stormsinger Fulmination Charge

Yes, i use another trinktet and im ok.

Anyway theres going to be a fix for that, dont worry

Thank you @Remolkeman for taking care of this issue :)

Issue its fixed on test realms, I hope they apply it soon

2 people like this

Hey guys, warlock\warlock affli have hidden art skins?

9 minutes ago, khad515 said:

Hey guys, warlock\warlock affli have hidden art skins?

I was about to make a new thread with the same question, it wasn't scripted in the past, no clue how it is right now. 

Cuz, i really jealous. Another classes has free hidden skins, but warlocks must pay 130gold?

Edited by khad515

Reap souls issue should be fixed now on live realms

38 minutes ago, Remolkeman said:

Reap souls issue should be fixed now on live realms

Thanks for your hard work

Yes it's working fine, thank you @Remolkeman!

Thx alot

@Remolkeman nice to meet you class master for warlock i think you need to nerf Detro/Demo lock a bit cuz they both are bugged like For Destro You can even cast Chaos bolt even if a target is behind the wall - And About Demonlogy they are doing too much dmg like i think it would be a good ide if you nerfed both of them like Windwalker monk got nerfed and like Demo lock can do like 2m dmg with their Artifact weapon and they do so much dmg like is crazy dude im serious right now. if you wanted to make firestorm fair then pls fix your class like it's really annoyning im losing vs a noob who can oneshot my mate with even cocoon on like wtf 2m bubble and he still kills my mates in 2 sec

If you're loosing against a noob, it probably means he isn't a noob but know his class well and all it's adventages. Unless you prove it, this post is just nonsense and proves how unexperienced  pvp player you are. From what I've noticed- people simply don't know their classes/builds/rotations that's why they are bad against people who put some effort into being a good pvper.

Well, thx class master. But now i dunno i dont see profit. Before Stormsinger Fulmination Charge activation avg dps = 300-350k, after activation still 300-350k. Its normal?