Remolkeman

Warlock's future

339 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Remolkeman said:

I've tried with some ppl and it wasn't oneshotting, it was doing the correct damage:

WoWScrnShot_091817_132814.jpg.f906e2213dc07d31bb49c39e3dd2c02c.jpgNormal burst pic, using everything he has

WoWScrnShot_091817_132641.jpg.09bbde9f6f9096f427256fc0d266d813.jpg

Pic of sunfire and moonfire being casted on me, it only procced 2 rays(the spells direct damage) into the target

the problem isnot the dmg of the laser beams(they deal 130k in arena) , but they are casted in very low time like 1sec , if u notice , the warlock was attacking me with pets(imps bolts , Dreadstalkers)/shadowflame/doom/monk attack me with crackling jade lightning , and i got 10x laser beams in a row without getting dmged by any of the above spells between this 10x laser beams which is very weird , even my monk was healing me so it can also show monk heals , But 10x laser beams in a row , lets suppose i spammed sunfire/moonfire , It cant be 10x in a row without any dmg from imps or other sources on me , this guy is abuser and i want to inform you that some bugs character-related( some people have all talents and not 1 in every row)

And thanks for caring and testing ! i really appreciate that you are good CM 

seems the problem is solved,because the demonic emporwement not works on Fel lord,or the observer,none noticed it,but i was curious how my big pets dies so fast,because they dont get afflicted the demonic emporwement,now the honor pets are 2 hit mostly,keep nerfing the demonology,ty

9 minutes ago, Lemonpi3 said:

Hi, first thx for fixing the unestable affliction limit bug, second I want to tell you since Vault if the wardens implementation, the Eoa trinket bug is back ( Stormsinger Fulmination Charge ) 

Yeah, we are aware of the issue and working on it. We will try to apply a fix as soon as we can

1 person likes this

i think i found a bug with http://www.wowhead.com/spell=199158/perdition on unestable affliction it makes the crit deal only +20% dmg (with the artifact weapon active) instead of +120% dmg (+100% dmg from crits and +20% from trait) it seems to work fine with the other spells affected by the trait 

in my screenshot if you do max crit / max normal you get around 1.2 wich means the crit is 1.2 times bigger than the normal crit (it should be 2.2 times)  

note :max crit and normal max was tested with reapsouls + malefic gasp channel

WoWScrnShot_092117_192328.jpg

WoWScrnShot_092117_193925.jpg

WoWScrnShot_092117_193942.jpg

WoWScrnShot_092117_193947.jpg

Edited by Lemonpi3

10 hours ago, Lemonpi3 said:

i think i found a bug with Perdition on unestable affliction it makes the crit deal only +20% dmg (with the artifact weapon active) instead of +120% dmg (+100% dmg from crits and +20% from trait) it seems to work fine with the other spells affected by the trait 

in my screenshot if you do max crit / max normal you get around 1.2 wich means the crit is 1.2 times bigger than the normal crit (it should be 2.2 times)  

note :max crit and normal max was tested with reapsouls + malefic gasp channel

WoWScrnShot_092117_192328.jpg

WoWScrnShot_092117_193925.jpg

WoWScrnShot_092117_193942.jpg

WoWScrnShot_092117_193947.jpg

Yeah, i noticed, actually the attempt to fix that buggued reap :(

now the crit multyplier its working fine but the UA tick dmg its low its dealing around 170k normal and 340k crit when it should be 275k normal and around 600k crit (ofc with maleficgasp + reapsouls and my charecter stats/talents) except for a random case that im getting a 300k normal UA out of  nowhere in the same conditions ,dont know why

WoWScrnShot_092217_091042.jpg

WoWScrnShot_092217_091112.jpg

4 hours ago, Remolkeman said:

Yeah, i noticed, actually the attempt to fix that buggued reap :(

any news about havoc bug fix ? 

1 hour ago, souna1000 said:

any news about havoc bug fix ? 

Its fixed since yesterday, if there still any problem it would be LoS bug but the spell cant be copied if theres a LoS

1 person likes this

So I heard ppl were complaining about locks :( Dmg on EOA last boss M13+unknown.png

Edited by Lewd
1 person likes this

Damage is pretty much back to normal since yesterday, thank you for these fixes :)

Yep 500k dps min, 

So it was too high, then too low, now you complain because its what, too high again ? 

7 hours ago, med said:

in this video unestable affliction do 580k cc and 240k hit

the dmg is normal if you take soulharvest talent + brust potions and flasks, UA dmg can go to 625k normal (full brust )for the duration of soulharvest. with the correct build of stats or even the lock could have been full mastery too or he may be managing the 2nd boss eoa trinket procs which gives tons of mastery on locks (like 60% with 865trinket) ofc it depends on the ilv traits and build of the lock in question. in the video he doenst take brust potions or soul harvest and in the server UA deals around the dmg shown in the video without brust potions flasks or soulharvest.

10 hours ago, med said:

unestable affliction so balance dmg 650k normal hit and 1m6 cc okkkkkkkk

WoWScrnShot_093017_022946.jpg

WoWScrnShot_093017_022949.jpg

WoWScrnShot_093017_023710.jpg

WoWScrnShot_093017_023711.jpg

WoWScrnShot_093017_025012.jpg

WoWScrnShot_093017_025014.jpg

Noticed this after posting: the guy must had the eoa trinket equiped since the minimum dmg its way too low due to a bug of the trinket that came back with VoW relese (the eoa trinket gives tons of mastery,one of bis stats of aff lock, but after the duration is over you start dealing dmg as if you dont have an artifact weapon equiped which its why he had that diference between min and max dmg)

First of all now its balanced. In my Guild raid party, avg stats in EN:
1) Affli lock: (me) max dps 700k, avg dps 500-600k
2) Death knight Frost spec: 800k max dps, avg 550k-600k dps
3) RDD Priest: 700-900k max dps, avg 600k-700k dps(always top 1 in scada :) love him).
4) RDD Druid: 700k max dps, avg 500-600k dps avg.
5) BM Hunter: 600-700k max dps, avg 400-500k avg.
6) Warrior dps: same 500-600k avg dps.
All people 880+
So Now its balanced, if you cant dps its only your hands. In my party, raid all deal dps as mine and higher.
Next time ill give photo report if you interested.

35 minutes ago, med said:

i paly lock i have 54 trait in dest do 600k+ and i have 36 trait affli do 800k

probleme i dont want to play with class cheaté (affli lock bug+) and this not logic dot 1m5 dmg par tick

So what do you want, decrease stats of all the classes because dps is not as its supposed to be ? We are at the peak of 7.1.5 patch when people are literally overgeared even for EN hc which became no challange at all but thats because of no new content so at this moment everyone doing 600-700k is at his very best in this patch and won't go over it. 

51 minutes ago, med said:

if y see 700k and 800k dps her with 880+ ilv this not balanced
in officiel have 890+ ilv and bonus set t19 and do max dps 800k

he refers as max dps as brust  ,the avg is the constant dps is normal .ua aflicction can hit that much in brust for a cuple of seconds with the right stats/relics/talents in brust if done right, i can hold upto  900k-800k dps in brust for like 10secs and then it drops to the normal dps of my ilv(877 37trait) which goes around 450-525k the dps as the other guy said the dmg of the class depends on the hands of the player . and if you wondering what i mean with brust is : 5UA + BL +Intelect potions+illgnot trinket+artifactwep +soulharvest and that dps only last for 10-15secs and it starts to drop after it

Edited by Lemonpi3

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 person likes this

59 minutes ago, med said:

i do 1m end combat with affli  a ursoc and i have 36 trait

Sans titre.png

the brust starts to decay after the bl ,in fights that last less than 2mins is not that noticiable since with bl and luck on soulshards you can hold that dps longer, in battles longer than 2mins it starts being noticiable since the soulshards regen decays and eventually it goes down (like in 3mins in the fight,depends on luck in shard and weapon stack regen)to the normal avg and sticks like that its kind like dks with breath of sindragosa that they have the dmg peak as long as they keep be breath up but if they loose it their dps starts to lower into the normal avg dps 

Yea yea can you just let a developer answer if there is something wrong with UA (dot) dmg that's all we need thx. (some locks was doing 520k mono now they are doing 760k np)

Is soul shard generation normal? In pvp affliction warlocks all do is spamming UA on me 

2 hours ago, med said:

i do 1m end combat with affli  a ursoc and i have 36 trait

Sans titre.png

actually you are right there is something worng with UA but its not its dmg its a random tick of the spell that deals increased dmg without any reason i doesnt show on recount but it shows in combat log , i tested on the dummy at class hall using only agony UA drain soul and my doomguard (with the talents cotnagion and malefic gasp) did not use my artifact weapon or any dmg increase and my UA hit by 164k normal 359k crit (The dmg it should do) but then i got a random tick of 273k normal dmg which could crit for 575k

JPEG_20171001_140623.jpg

We dead.

@med perhaps you've found a bug or something and simply use it not intentionally ? my lock has 883 ilvl (52T) and yes im bursting for 1.4M but then it goes down to stable 600-700k, never 1M at the end of the fight, high dps is hold by sephuz secret which together with BL is a killer combo.