Remolkeman

Warlock's future

339 posts in this topic

i think i found where is the bug at ,least in UA, but it happens in all the dots (not in the same way) , in my case each UA ticks 5 times before expiring, the last 2 ticks of UA dealt eather incresed dmg compared to the normal or decresed dmg. if it was an even number of UA the last two ticks (in this case in both ua were criticals)of one would be 83k and the other for 400k but if it was only one UA the tick would deal 83k critical . it also happend on agony which dealt 40k(its normal dmg at 10stacks) and then lower andafter that 40k again

note  i shoot only 2 UA + 1 agony to the dummy in the shown test the UA dmg should be 103k normal 226.7k critical 

check combat log

WoWScrnShot_100117_152346.jpg

1 person likes this

17 hours ago, med said:

if y see 700k and 800k dps her with 880+ ilv this not balanced
in officiel have 890+ ilv and bonus set t19 and do max dps 800k

Man ofc in patch tats too hight, but it balanced becouse all classes deal the same dmg, in some bosses i do 800k too so all players have equal possibilities. 

17 hours ago, med said:

if y see 700k and 800k dps her with 880+ ilv this not balanced
in officiel have 890+ ilv and bonus set t19 and do max dps 800k

Man you tell us about affli locks. Ok you want that affli lock start do small dps? and what? its balanced? when still almost all classes and specs do 700k+. If you want to nerf one class you mast nerf all classes

11 hours ago, Metzi said:

@med perhaps you've found a bug or something and simply use it not intentionally ? my lock has 883 ilvl (52T) and yes im bursting for 1.4M but then it goes down to stable 600-700k, never 1M at the end of the fight, high dps is hold by sephuz secret which together with BL is a killer combo. 

hey, metzi can you explain for me, how affli procs sephuz secret? i know its top legendary item, but dunno how it works on single target(for example boss in EN).

Ok. im upset again. Again low dps, i know 400k dps its good for 7.1.5, but its doesnt matter when almost all calsses deal 600+k. Last week dps was in affli spec 500k+ min. What happend now?

Well its just the trinket that you play with " Bough of Corruption" got nerfed that's all, nothing changed on affli. :)))

I don't speak about trinket. Unbelievable I with 134 mastery, 16 haste 28 crit do like 400k dps, so bad

I mean that trinket carry hard on dps and you play with it so its normal that your dps got down. lul

1 person likes this

Im tired af, this affli spec so useless and worthless. Better create dk or prist and deal 500k+ dmg whole time.

Edited by khad515

Ok, lets clarify some points:

1- First of all, we aren't no one to judge class balance since we do not fix bugs, we don't know which bugs each class have and this is a private server, this is not the place to talk about balance

2- Fix are made to try to have the most blizzlike experience possible, if you notice a DPS decrease is because the trinket+reap soul issue was allowing you to deal high ammount of damages with EVERY dot, you have already seen the pics posted before of aff players doing 1m dps which is not legit

3- We are here to try to improve the class not to blame each other, keep a constructive dialoge and everything will go fine here, do not make me to close the post

Last thing to mention: All classes are getting a little "nerf" soon

3 people like this

Ok developers fix affli dps, i understand that, but right now, i cant do 12+key, becouse people dont need affli lock in party with 400-500k dps, they search mage, dk, priest, dh etc. I cant do mythic raid EN, becouse people dont need affli lock in party with low dps(better take another class with extreamly bigger dps). So really right now im 134% mastery, 28% crit, 16% haste, 40 art and 880 level. So like i cant do 50% of pve content? I understand that no one cares about that. Well played.

If you don't feel happy, go ahead and reroll, do what 95% of server population do and get an op and easy class to rush mythics and raids. Why not? is the way the community play here, why would I play a blizzlike class when I can oneshot stuff.....

I can try to "understand" your frustation but I can't do nothing about the requirments that random mythic/raid groups ask to be invited. You may also have to think that doing more than 400k-500k dps is way too much for the current gear we can obtain currently, because actually there is something really wrong affecting all classes at the momment that is boosting all of them by a lot, can't say more about that, only that it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Can't tell you more, there is nothing to discuss about, if you don't feel happy with your class, choose the easy way, pick any other op class and play it if that makes you feel better. I try my best efforst to give you a blizzlike class as much as I can, but I can't do nothing about other classes bugs, either possitives or negatives, I cant do nothing about their perfomance in pvp/pve enviorment

Hope you enjoyed the time you played with the class

4 people like this

Less locks in the field, more unique we are ;D take it ez @Remolkeman you are doing great job.
Even with the 'nerf' im beating those so called 'op classes' so its rather a matter of skill ;)
Enjoy your evening. 

1 person likes this

Yay you get it because some locks without skills doing much dmg that's with skilled metzi

that's why*

Yes sorry for crying, im just forgot that its private server. Main goal of any private server is money, so yes, bye.

I just forgot retail wow is free(sarcasm). Hope you enjoyed and bye

1 person likes this

There is some time we don't update the post. It's time to do it:

This cycle had been really long, we've been focusing on pve content instead of spells, but this is coming to an end. These next are the upcoming fixes for the class, focused on aff this time:

Destro:

Havoc range copy and backdraft interaction(it was consuming 2 charges when the spell is copied to another target)

Dimensional rifts wont target allies anymore and they wont fail casting their spells if the portal appeards behind a pillar

Demo:

Doom stacking mechanic is now corrected, the duration is now blizzlike and works blizzlike

Fel lord and observer got their hp corrected

Aff:

Fatal echoes wont interrupt drain soul anymore

Drain soul will now work with pandemic, it means that upon recasting you will have extra ticks

Wrath of consumption should now work even if you don't get the killing blow

You should now generate souls for your artifact even if you don't get the killing blow from the mob/player

These are some, but we will have more to come 

2 people like this

Forgot to add that agony shards generation is now blizzlike:

Our shard generation was 16% flat each time it ticks. That was obviously a temporal fix meanwhile we were scripting other spells and doing some work on this one is hard, too much time consuming and its really important to make sure it works properly since the spec relies on this spell

Right now the chance is 2,5% base and each tick it does it increases the chance by 2,5% if agony hadnt proc any shard. What does this mean? It seems like a "nerf" but actually it isnt a nerf. Proc chance is way higher than the flat 16% and way more regular. I've spend a lot of time testing this one and the diff between the current agony and the fixed agony is huge, aff dps will increase a lot. We wont have those long times without generating shards anymore and we will be able to spam more Uas on the target which means more raw dps

1 person likes this

Thanks for all the work you've been doin on the lock ! 

No doubt we are the most fixed/properly working class thanks to Remolkeman :) any news about the legendary cloak ? It's bugged afik. 

Remolkeman for president! :D

16 minutes ago, Metzi said:

No doubt we are the most fixed/properly working class thanks to Remolkeman :) any news about the legendary cloak ? It's bugged afik. 

Wasnt the fix implemented already?

I talked to my friend lock from outlawz and told me its not working as it should, not prolongs the duration of artiifact