Remolkeman

Warlock's future

339 posts in this topic

I wish I had that one tho :D

Screenshot_2017-10-31-15-28-42.thumb.png.8cb6f0e9d3a5c74547f1210144ccd727.png

Got a confirmation that it was fixed long ago

Update is live since yesterday, if you find anything that broke because of the update let me know

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Remolkeman said:

Update is live since yesterday, if you find anything that broke because of the update let me know

I found a problem with infernal, even with taunt off, he's still getting all the aggro every 8s. Somehow producing enormous amount of treat

4 hours ago, Remolkeman said:

Thx , i think compounding horror got bugged it is not doing dmg

16 hours ago, Lemonpi3 said:

Thx , i think compounding horror got bugged it is not doing dmg

Should be fixed after nexy restart/crash

1 person likes this

On 18/11/2017 at 7:35 PM, Xzit said:

Hello,

the slow applied by this leg : Sacrolash's Dark Strike is actif on Dragons of Nightmare in EN MM. it shouldn't slow the boss, and i think it slows other bosses, but didnt want to risk it.

I can confirm that, also some boss adds dont get slowed when they should(the sacrolash debuff appears but their movement speed doesnt change) for example xavius adds that cast darkruination in phase 2 http://www.wowhead.com/npc=105611/inconceivable-horror),and other mobs .such as the 4 adds before skolvad in all difficulties of halls of valor . they get the slow until they reach about 30%hp then they stop getting the slow effect it while the debuff is still shown(the mob doesnt show any visible enrages thats why i think its bugged)

Also i want to report a bug of all dots(no matter spec) that is been for a while but i recently found when it happens  the last 2 tics of all dots are bugged and deal way less dmg sometimes i get a 8k crit from ua or 3k normal tics from corruption the low dmg shows in the recount but you can see when happens in the combat log

also i think it may not be a warlock bug because ive seen it happen on my boomkin dots too i dont know if you can do something about it too

Made an urgent ticket, thx for the info

1 person likes this

Doing 620k stable for 3min on ursoc with 35 trait/876ilvl/1leg is this a joke ?? (yea i up a rerol as affliction lol)

Anyway gl with this bugged class.

Affliction is ok now and is the most fixed of the 3 specs. its working as it should. I think it is so fixed that is probably time to focus on demo because it has a lot of potential in terms of single target.. and it can be super important for high mm+ keys like 12+. 

but people keep saying that demo works on raiding en but is bugged in mm+ (like pets dying from aoe dmg in 1/2 sec). 

On 27/11/2017 at 3:51 PM, saylone said:

Doing 620k stable for 3min on ursoc with 35 trait/876ilvl/1leg is this a joke ?? (yea i up a rerol as affliction lol)

If you find a problem, report it. Saying ''ohh buggued class bla bla'' doesnt help devs when fixing.

Also the post is about to give info how the develpment class is going, if you arent going to give a proper feedback, please, feel free to stay away from it

1 person likes this

Lego ring issue should be fixed by now

btw if someone gives feedback from the lego ring fix it would be nice, since I haven't the ring and cant test it

On 1/12/2017 at 11:31 AM, Remolkeman said:

btw if someone gives feedback from the lego ring fix it would be nice, since I haven't the ring and cant test it

im testing it atm. it is not working on rare mobs,im going to try getting in a mythic + and EN to tests how it works there

tested on arcway mythic+ seems fine to me (no slow on bosses but slow on mobs) still need to test EN and mos first boss adds

It shoudnt slow bosses, thats all

hi guys, what's the viability in this server considering bugs/patch for the 3 warlock specialization? Destro and demo are viable? how is their damage compared to other classes in single/multi target/aoe fights? seeing only affliction going around, but I already have a shadow priest. Are destro and demo too bugged to be doing decent dps?

Talking about Legion obviously.

Edited by Sbrillocoso

18 hours ago, Sbrillocoso said:

hi guys, what's the viability in this server considering bugs/patch for the 3 warlock specialization? Destro and demo are viable? how is their damage compared to other classes in single/multi target/aoe fights? seeing only affliction going around, but I already have a shadow priest. Are destro and demo too bugged to be doing decent dps?

Talking about Legion obviously.

All 3 specs are working really well atm. I personally play destro and demo and im getting good results, it also depends on the boss fight and how much advantage you can take of your mechanics and bosses mechanics. We cant compare classes because some of them have a lot of possitive bugs so it makes a proper comparaison between them as impossible. Gonna share few pics of demo/destro damage.WoWScrnShot_113017_214056.jpg.9c7b57d5ef7876ab1bfc3331fc7c2b87.jpgWoWScrnShot_111817_184725.jpg.0e3851c8deb5f921dcb8a063b5ab7f30.jpg

It is true that for current patch, the most viable spec is affliction, but a proper geared and played destro/demon can output aff results.

Remember this is my personal opinion

2 people like this

@Remolkeman

Whats your haste % on destro spec, around 30% ? 

6 hours ago, Metzi said:

@Remolkeman

Whats your haste % on destro spec, around 30% ? 

34-38

On 21 dicembre 2017 at 1:50 PM, Remolkeman said:

All 3 specs are working really well atm. I personally play destro and demo and im getting good results, it also depends on the boss fight and how much advantage you can take of your mechanics and bosses mechanics. We cant compare classes because some of them have a lot of possitive bugs so it makes a proper comparaison between them as impossible. Gonna share few pics of demo/destro damage.WoWScrnShot_113017_214056.jpg.9c7b57d5ef7876ab1bfc3331fc7c2b87.jpgWoWScrnShot_111817_184725.jpg.0e3851c8deb5f921dcb8a063b5ab7f30.jpg

It is true that for current patch, the most viable spec is affliction, but a proper geared and played destro/demon can output aff results.

Remember this is my personal opinion

Ye but dps on dummies is one thing, on bosses is another. How is your performance with demo in raid and mm+? Average dps in single target?

Sorry if I seem a bit a FoTM reroller, but I want to know the numbers, I don't want to spend my time in one spec and then discover it's all bugged and do shitty dps once I got 3,4 legend and 880 item lvl. I want to avoid the same it happened with shadow priest, single target damage and thus in raid, is pratically non-existant.

When you raid with your guild or do mm+10+, what's your ranking on boss fights? On adds I know we have good AoE, but really I'm a bit worried, because playing a pet dependant spec on a private server is a BIG bet, in terms of bugs, etc. Then I already noticed how many limits demo has when it comes to performance, one single thing that screws your rotation (movement, etc) and your dps drops like a stone. Pet bugs don't help also.

IMPORTANT: For one also please ask to fix asap Grimoire of Service, it should be our to go talent both for the legends synergy (BIS ring, wrist) and in single target! Go to see every single changelog on Nighthold or even in 7.3, grimoire of service is the absolute best in single target and cleave, Grimoire of Synergy for AOE instead. Whereas here the only option viable is the boring Grimoire of Supremacy. Really not funny seeing 40% of your dps coming from passive pet alone and have to keep changing from infernal to doomguard throughout a dungeon.

You really have to fix that talent, as it's the CORE of the demo spec please.

Edited by Sbrillocoso

5 hours ago, Sbrillocoso said:

Ye but dps on dummies is one thing, on bosses is another. How is your performance with demo in raid and mm+? Average dps in single target?

Sorry if I seem a bit a FoTM reroller, but I want to know the numbers, I don't want to spend my time in one spec and then discover it's all bugged and do shitty dps once I got 3,4 legend and 880 item lvl. I want to avoid the same it happened with shadow priest, single target damage and thus in raid, is pratically non-existant.

When you raid with your guild or do mm+10+, what's your ranking on boss fights? On adds I know we have good AoE, but really I'm a bit worried, because playing a pet dependant spec on a private server is a BIG bet, in terms of bugs, etc. Then I already noticed how many limits demo has when it comes to performance, one single thing that screws your rotation (movement, etc) and your dps drops like a stone. Pet bugs don't help also.

IMPORTANT: For one also please ask to fix asap Grimoire of Service, it should be our to go talent both for the legends synergy (BIS ring, wrist) and in single target! Go to see every single changelog on Nighthold or even in 7.3, grimoire of service is the absolute best in single target and cleave, Grimoire of Synergy for AOE instead. Whereas here the only option viable is the boring Grimoire of Supremacy. Really not funny seeing 40% of your dps coming from passive pet alone and have to keep changing from infernal to doomguard throughout a dungeon.

You really have to fix that talent, as it's the CORE of the demo spec please.

My perfomance is good in raids and m+. Im usually among the top 5-4 dps on raids(as you requested, my dps round 500-600k), it depends on the boss and the person which is playing the class. I cant truly recommend you the class since it depends on a lot of facts. It is almost fully scripted, it hasnt possitive bugs unlike others but if you expect to be the top 1, this is not your class since the requirments to achieve that are way higher and difficult in compare to other classes.

For the Grimoire of service, Grimoire:Felguard and Grimoire Imp are fully scripted, pets are getting the 100% damage increase aswell as their spells are casted at the right momment, same for the interaction of lego wrist and ring(remember, you can only get the 15% buff every 3 mins, it is not attached to when the pet spawn, it has icd). Also for supremacy, even if it wasnt used on retail at all, it was good for certain situations, but the go to is supremacy, here and there. The dps is similar/lower to service, I've tried myself a lot of times, but it depends on gear and stats.

Edited by Remolkeman

5 hours ago, Remolkeman said:

My perfomance is good in raids and m+. Im usually among the top 5-4 dps on raids(as you requested, my dps round 500-600k), it depends on the boss and the person which is playing the class. I cant truly recommend you the class since it depends on a lot of facts. It is almost fully scripted, it hasnt possitive bugs unlike others but if you expect to be the top 1, this is not your class since the requirments to achieve that are way higher and difficult in compare to other classes.

For the Grimoire of service, Grimoire:Felguard and Grimoire Imp are fully scripted, pets are getting the 100% damage increase aswell as their spells are casted at the right momment, same for the interaction of lego wrist and ring(remember, you can only get the 15% buff every 3 mins, it is not attached to when the pet spawn, it has icd). Also for supremacy, even if it wasnt used on retail at all, it was good for certain situations, but the go to is supremacy, here and there. The dps is similar/lower to service, I've tried myself a lot of times, but it depends on gear and stats.

If it was scripted properly it would have been the ONLY choice in single target and cleave, instead is vastly inferior to Supremacy, by a high margin, considering the latter is passive and you don't lose dps if you screw up, but even if you do your rotation perfectly, Service is still far behind.

You can't even do proper AoE since Felstorm is a one time usage move here. You use it the first time then because of energy regen, the felguard won't be able to felstorm again unless you untoggle Legion strike. This makes Service completely unviable in any situation unless you have the wrist and ring legends, which wasn't absolutely the case in retail 7.1.5 or in any other patch.

Still, I don't need to be top 1, I simply don't want to experience the same thing I did with shadow priest because the single target damage is just horrendous. I do more on my demo with 0 legends, 34 traits and 871 item lvl with random stats than my priest that has 2 legends (one BIS) and 42 traits with optimal retail-like stats.

It's just a question of don't wanting to waste time and effort on something bugged that it's just a distortion of retail.

Thanks for your replies and marry christmas.

Edited by Sbrillocoso