Remolkeman

Warlock's future

339 posts in this topic

We've made some tentative fixes to destro spec, at the momment the damages should feel WAY more blizzlike. They have been hotfixed so the changes are currently applied on live, which are:

Implementation of 23rd january hotfixes

Full rework to destro mastery, it was taking half of the percent as max roll damage(if you had 20% for example, only the 10 would be working now the full % is taken in account) aswell as now mastery roll values are now flat instead of working with decimals

Edited by Remolkeman
2 people like this

hey. i dont know if someone is having the same issue as me, but there is a weard new pvp bug related to the main pet. when he attacks a enemy player, it wont attack the next person i focus on. so.. if i wanna do a special ability like stun or interrupt, it wont be effective because the pet is miles away, attacking the 1st person. this is horrible for everyone. Not only the enemy has a permanent infernal on him, but ive no control over the pet.

So in 0.3 secs ive to put the pet in passive mode and then defensive mode again to attack the second person. this is bad for a fluent burst and defensive moments. 

idk if hunters or unholy dks are having the same issue but warlocks have it.. it's a relatively new bug. 

can it be fixed? 

Zaesis might be that their pet taunts your pet,i usually use macro for pet,just pull him back and put /petattack macro into your one of ur spell like i put it to my "doom spell"so when i see my pet attackin other pets,i just pull him back and resend him onto player

1 person likes this

how much u get payed for each fix? can u make warlock OP pls?

17 hours ago, GOLDEN said:

how much u get payed for each fix? can u make warlock OP pls?

It already is if you know how to use it ;)

On 14/01/2018 at 3:33 PM, Deaglee said:

Zaesis might be that their pet taunts your pet,i usually use macro for pet,just pull him back and put /petattack macro into your one of ur spell like i put it to my "doom spell"so when i see my pet attackin other pets,i just pull him back and resend him onto player

Wow that helps. I dont use macros cuz i feel is like cheating. But that one is now required. Its stil not the same as having a pet attacking a playr after switching focus on him. Bur it really helps with the bug. Ty <3

Btw. Its not other players pets taunting or anything like that. The pet keeps attacking and focusing the 1st player while i'm focusing and attacking the 2nd one (like a rogue that sudenly ccs me for exemple). Try playing without that macro and see how weard it is. It is a very easy bug to see. But ty anyway.

It is due to the recent pet commands fix. In order to fix this little issue, you just have to right click the target while pet is attacking with assist command on. After this, the pet should switch targets properly when tabbing

Affli warlocks, do we have a hidden art skins?

Edited by khad515

On 27.01.2018 at 4:46 PM, khad515 said:

Affli warlocks, do we have a hidden art skins?

Not yet I'm guessing. 

Just do the demonology or destro fixes cause affliction is fixed. I dont see any problem with affliction. 

Demonology tho have both pvp and pve issues. Both spells and pets. The golden traits are a priority but there are many other bugs. The fel imps walking for exemple.

On 19/09/2017 at 5:33 PM, Deaglee said:

On 31/1/2018 at 4:10 PM, Zaesis said:

Just do the demonology or destro fixes cause affliction is fixed. I dont see any problem with affliction. 

Demonology tho have both pvp and pve issues. Both spells and pets. The golden traits are a priority but there are many other bugs. The fel imps walking for exemple.

Mmh demonology golden traits are working since a year at least, which things.you think are missing?

Also I started 7.3 development, Im giving priority to new traits/talents/pvptalents so we hope to give you a great exp on release

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, Remolkeman said:

Mmh demonology golden traits are working since a year at least, which things.you think are missing?

Also I started 7.3 development, Im giving priority to new traits/talents/pvptalents so we hope to give you a great exp on release

dude.. don't be mad at me. but sudenly, the past few days.... my dps is very low for my ilvl. the single target damage is super bad now. I do 300k+ on tov mythic.

ilvl 892 - 54 traits and 2 good legendaries. 

its 100k loss dps .. im currently nr 10/11 on dps on a raid ToV Mythic.. 300/350k on damage done..on odin.. (skada).. with potion of prolonged power. 

The aoe is fine its just the single target that is super nerfed compared to other people on my guild with +/- my ilvl and traits. ill post a picture.

affliction was fine and ok a few days ago. 

even my elemental shaman 883 can do more dmg than my main warlock... im not joking on exaggerating it. 

Edited by Zaesis

I wasn't able to raid this weekend yet, if i see any (bad) changes i will reply tomorrow.

Aim for stats, not ilvl, you are a little bit low on mastery (especially for a spread out target fight) (i'm at 873 and > 130% mastery)

Best regards

18 hours ago, Zaesis said:

dude.. don't be mad at me. but sudenly, the past few days.... my dps is very low for my ilvl. the single target damage is super bad now. I do 300k+ on tov mythic.

ilvl 892 - 54 traits and 2 good legendaries. 

its 100k loss dps .. im currently nr 10/11 on dps on a raid ToV Mythic.. 300/350k on damage done..on odin.. (skada).. with potion of prolonged power. 

The aoe is fine its just the single target that is super nerfed compared to other people on my guild with +/- my ilvl and traits. ill post a picture.

affliction was fine and ok a few days ago. 

even my elemental shaman 883 can do more dmg than my main warlock... im not joking on exaggerating it. 

There werent any change for affliction this changelog, just an adjustment to reap souls which was increasing the duration of soul harvest when being used and a fix for lego wrists which effect was bugging sometimes and you could keep the increased damage charges almost indefinetly. You can do the formulas yourself, I did them and they are fine....nothing really changed. Maybe you should try different talents(like absolute corruption and writhe in agony) or try to gather more mastery as the guy above me told you. You can also report the issues if you find any on the bt and I will look to them and try to get a fix asap on the realm :)

Edited by Remolkeman
1 person likes this

i dont know how to do the math .. :/ i don't use soul harvest. i prefer to use siphon life for single target, with soul effigy and contagion. it used to be good but now its kinda low. maybe is because i'm not full mastery. i try to have a balance betwin haste and mastery but with 100%+ mastery. thought that was enough :( 

How is NH going my dudes?

I've seen we are pretty strong on each encounter ;) 

WoWScrnShot_021418_224338.jpg.9fc5ef546ba09bc82df48bb30ed2f012.jpgThats how you rekt all you raid.

I've done 8 bosses so far and we are pretty good in my opinion

Confirmed, pretty nuts ;)

unknown.png

yep, afflication doing well as all warlocks specs. Done full normal nighthold and 3\10 bosses in hero mode. Im now suffering about our hidden skins), i want change my transmog, but i need another one art skin from last tiers or hidden.

I'll try to suggest devs a kind of custom drop, like dropping from wb, but.probably they wont accept, and if they do, it will be for 7.3

Well, from trash in nighthold my raid member gets item for fire mage hidden skin, so i wonder, maybe warlock have something like that?

Our hidden skin drops from the mobs in aszuna, but aint scripted yet. It's not as awesome tho ;D

Metzi, what you mean? Mobs didnt exist right now?

are we gonna have class mounts on 7.3?