Remolkeman

Warlock's future

339 posts in this topic

hi , i found a bug with soul effigy and frozen orb from mages(may also happen with similar spells/trinkets). if the efigy its in bettwen the mage and his target the frozen orb will stop when it colides with the efigy instead of ignoring the efigy and stop at the first enemy it dmgs

i dont know if its a mage or lock bug,  the way to reproduce the bug its by putting a effigy in front of a frost mage and make him shoot a frozen orb at a target

46 minutes ago, Lemonpi3 said:

hi , i found a bug with soul effigy and frozen orb from mages(may also happen with similar spells/trinkets). if the efigy its in bettwen the mage and his target the frozen orb will stop when it colides with the efigy instead of ignoring the efigy and stop at the first enemy it dmgs

i dont know if its a mage or lock bug,  the way to reproduce the bug its by putting a effigy in front of a frost mage and make him shoot a frozen orb at a target

Since we are close to update to 7.3, we wont make any fix on effigy because it is getting removed in that patch, sorry

1 person likes this

there is a bug with conflagate cd when you cast it while haveing the efect of  http://www.wowhead.com/spell=210339/time-dilation in guldan encounter, after it spires ,conflagate can not be casted it stays at 2 charges locked even if i use /cast .and im forced to relog in order to been able to cast the spell 

Hey boys, who good at destruction warlock, what stats priority and whats stats caps? I want to try this spec.

Hey guys, i have somequestions about affliction soul shards generation. Can someone explain me how it works on firestorm legion? On offical server its works like:

Agony still has a rising proc chance for each passing tick that doesn't give a shard. It's currently 2.5% on the first tick, increasing by 2.5% for each tick that goes by without a proc. This increasing value is stored on the player and is shared among all targets with Agony (the effective average proc rate per each tick of Agony is left as an exercise for the reader). Every tick of Agony, a hidden accumulator is incremented. When it exceeds 1, it generates a shard and rolls over the remainder to start the next one.
The added value per tick is currently 0.16 on average, with some variance (we'll try to remember to update this since there's no way to see it in-game). Each added amount is divided by the square root of the number of Agonies you currently have active.
When you have no Agonies out, the accumulator is cleared. When you next cast one, it's reset to a random value from 0 to 0.99.

Is it the same on our server? And another qustion, is sets bonus(1.15 times) works?

6 hours ago, khad515 said:

Hey guys, i have somequestions about affliction soul shards generation. Can someone explain me how it works on firestorm legion? On offical server its works like:

Agony still has a rising proc chance for each passing tick that doesn't give a shard. It's currently 2.5% on the first tick, increasing by 2.5% for each tick that goes by without a proc. This increasing value is stored on the player and is shared among all targets with Agony (the effective average proc rate per each tick of Agony is left as an exercise for the reader). Every tick of Agony, a hidden accumulator is incremented. When it exceeds 1, it generates a shard and rolls over the remainder to start the next one.
The added value per tick is currently 0.16 on average, with some variance (we'll try to remember to update this since there's no way to see it in-game). Each added amount is divided by the square root of the number of Agonies you currently have active.
When you have no Agonies out, the accumulator is cleared. When you next cast one, it's reset to a random value from 0 to 0.99.

Is it the same on our server? And another qustion, is sets bonus(1.15 times) works?

thats the current mechanic implemented in FS, but since it belongs to the Legion beta, blizzard probably did undocumented changes since the chance here compared to retail is really low and there is no way to know the correct chance or how the spell works. Anyway, we are doing some tentative changes to the chance on our 7.3.5 server in order to increase the proc chance of shards. At the moment, the chance is-->Random value(0-99%) on first shard generated, reset to 0% chance when the shard procs and start with 16% base with 10% increase per tick. I know this isnt a blizzlike fix, but since there is literally 0 info of the chance since beta and surely blizz changed it, we are doing some test to "properly" fix it.

Yes, the bonus tier is working

Thx for information, i'm trying to figure it out how to increase this proc chance. i guess more haste more procs

38 minutes ago, khad515 said:

Thx for information, i'm trying to figure it out how to increase this proc chance. i guess more haste more procs

The chance will be increased for sure, and more haste=faster ticks= more generation

On 11/3/2018 at 0:23 PM, khad515 said:

Hey boys, who good at destruction warlock, what stats priority and whats stats caps? I want to try this spec.

WoWScrnShot_031218_001211.jpg.defdb7019a7a1295d051f290bd582af3.jpg

judge by yourself. Stats are Int>haste>Crit>versa>mastery

what caps must have? like 30-40% haste, 30-40% crit for destruction?

minimum 25% haste, recommended 30%+, there is no cap, the more you have, the more damage you will deal. Crit as much as you can, but with current raid items you wont have more than 20% sadly

Edited by Remolkeman

thx alot, ill try

Fix PvP Templates for affliction, Demo and Destro.
Versatility is wrong for all the specs: and probably some secondary stats for demo and destro.

Then fix demonwrath damage in PvP and the damage of the main pet is kinda ridiculous at the moment but i'm not sure if its bugged or not since demo was op in 7.1.5.

That isnt up to me but the devs, they are the ones that make the templates, I just give them retail values if possible to try to fix it. Anyway templates will be reworked in the upcoming 7.3.5 patch which already have the right values on the client so probably they will be fixed properly and the spell issues will be fixed along the templates.

About the pet damages, formulas which are being used are here: https://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/theory/mechanic?spec=WarlockDemonology&version=7_1_5_23420

If something is wrong it is probably due to wrong templates, since damages are equal to PvE logs outside PvP instances

NERF demonlogy

seriously people still complains about demo,man some class just are bugged in op way,not just demonology,surely pretty normal that a furywarr can delete you in 1-2 hit and outheal ur burst,seriously gtfo

Any info about destruction warlocks? Shard generations seems fucked up :/

10 hours ago, zerokzerok said:

Any info about destruction warlocks? Shard generations seems fucked up :/

Since when? You have the waist lego?

1 hour ago, Remolkeman said:

Since when? You have the waist lego?

Yes i have it, but since yesterday my shard generation went down.

The lego was hotfixed because the shard generation was way too high, so it had to be fixed

anyway destruction warlock shouldn't have any problems with shard generation, you just need high haste cap and right legenderies. 

hi.i dont know if its only me being unlucky but ive notice a lower shard generation on affliction,i mean on single target bosses(with no adds) i was stragleling with shard regen with 18haste(no 4 tier bonus) and guldan trinket and in order to match it back i had to go with 28-30% haste and adding a chronoshard to the trinkets,perhaps its me being unlucky since at 10%boss hp ive got the normal regen but it happend several times in a row, also sacrolash is slowing bosses in nighthold (botanist,guldan,elisande and i think all that are after the first wing)

best way to approve your shard generation its 25% haste, legendery belt and helmet, 3 talant in last tier. We as affliction warlocks must to control this generation, im on single target use only 1-2 shards, sometimes 3 and have 450k dps at end of boss fight. Ofc in nighthold for example only 2-3 bosses without trash near.

yes, i know shard management,but since destro belt hotfix i found the regen weird ,i mean before whenever i finished my ua cycle and after renew agony and corruption i had 1 soulshard genrated or in a bad luck after 5-6 secs(no more than 1,5 drainsouls channel time) of finishing that dot renew now i can pass like 1 bl+guldan trinket duration(something around 80% haste  without a single shard unless im dual/multy dotting something, the only way i found to fix that without loosing dps was by using effigy or getting 30haste and loosing a bit of dmg (note i dont have helm/belt leggos or 4tier set) it just feels like it turned back to the old system of 15% chance per tic without bad luck protection,but perhaps its only my fault

Edited by Lemonpi3

2 hours ago, Lemonpi3 said:

yes, i know shard management,but since destro belt hotfix i found the regen weird ,i mean before whenever i finished my ua cycle and after renew agony and corruption i had 1 soulshard genrated or in a bad luck after 5-6 secs(no more than 1,5 drainsouls channel time) of finishing that dot renew now i can pass like 1 bl+guldan trinket duration(something around 80% haste  without a single shard unless im dual/multy dotting something, the only way i found to fix that without loosing dps was by using effigy or getting 30haste and loosing a bit of dmg (note i dont have helm/belt leggos or 4tier set) it just feels like it turned back to the old system of 15% chance per tic without bad luck protection,but perhaps its only my fault

Dont worry, shard generation problems are solved in 7.3.5 already. Chance is 16% base +2'5% per tick while a shard while shards dont proc. I usually generate a shard every 4-7s seconds there more or less, it is pretty much more consistent

1 person likes this