Remolkeman

Warlock's future

339 posts in this topic

Also any info about the green fire for us destro players ;) ? I would love to get it i don't care if i have to pay golden/silver points, since quest line + item is bugged in legion and transferring from another server is not an option for me.

On 23/3/2018 at 1:22 PM, zerokzerok said:

Also any info about the green fire for us destro players ;) ? I would love to get it i don't care if i have to pay golden/silver points, since quest line + item is bugged in legion and transferring from another server is not an option for me.

There is no plans to fix quest chain for now

a little preview of shard reg on 7.3, so you can tell me how it feels.

Before you ask, yes, new traits/talents bla bla are already fixed

1 person likes this

Demonlogy is shit in PvE in this server, it should be one of the strongest spec in single target, but it sucks. Please we need someone to look at demons damage formulas. We know affliction is one of the best if not the best caster in the game in 7.3.5, but having a second viable spec wouldn't hurt. It gets boring only playing with a spec after a while.

Also for destro that screen at Star Augur is biased AF, the overall damage is extremely low and it doesn't show the real state of destruction here. Being first with 171M damage in a 6 min fight  at a dummy fight says it all at the quality of the other dps more like.

Firestorm has to fix the other 2 spec for warlock, as affliction for now it's the only viable at least in PvE. With the other you will do twice the effort for half the result.

2 people like this

ALSO you don't think it's freaking time to fix the damn avoidance for warlock pets??? This alone makes demo completely unviable in PvE as with ANY damn boss AoE the pet dies instantly and you lose all your dps. I sincerely don't understand how come Bm hunters are almost perfectly fixed while demo is in such a messy state with pets stats all around the place. Demo pets haven't be so different to fix compared to Bm hunters ones no? Am I missing something?

Edited by Sbrillocoso
2 people like this

30 minutes ago, Sbrillocoso said:

ALSO you don't think it's freaking time to fix the damn avoidance for warlock pets??? This alone makes demo completely unviable in PvE as with ANY damn boss AoE the pet dies instantly and you lose all your dps. I sincerely don't understand how come Bm hunters are almost perfectly fixed while demo is in such a messy state with pets stats all around the place. Demo pets haven't be so different to fix compared to Bm hunters ones no? Am I missing something?

Have you even played demon here? It seems you dont. Anyone here can tell you how demon is working and how is the spec performing, since they really play warlock and most of them will disagree with the afirmation that aff is the best spec out of the 3 right now, since shard reg isnt fixed properly. For the avoidance, it isnt working for some bosses spells, hunter&lock but they NEVER die, I've run nh as demo and my pet never died to a boss aoe as you claim. For the damage issue you claim from pets, feel free to search on /mrrobot sites, where formulas are taken from, you will see they are properly calculated. Am I missing something?

Ah ye, I can link you any recount from any boss you wish aswell as videos or logs from nh for destro, you will see the damage fits properly with retail logs and ilvl.

Pd: Avoidance is really hard to fix if it wasnt it would have been fixed long time ago but I guess players will never understand the work behind the scripts and how spells are handle by the server

37 minutes ago, Remolkeman said:

Have you even played demon here? It seems you dont. Anyone here can tell you how demon is working and how is the spec performing, since they really play warlock and most of them will disagree with the afirmation that aff is the best spec out of the 3 right now, since shard reg isnt fixed properly. For the avoidance, it isnt working for some bosses spells, hunter&lock but they NEVER die, I've run nh as demo and my pet never died to a boss aoe as you claim. For the damage issue you claim from pets, feel free to search on /mrrobot sites, where formulas are taken from, you will see they are properly calculated. Am I missing something?

Ah ye, I can link you any recount from any boss you wish aswell as videos or logs from nh for destro, you will see the damage fits properly with retail logs and ilvl.

Pd: Avoidance is really hard to fix if it wasnt it would have been fixed long time ago but I guess players will never understand the work behind the scripts and how spells are handle by the server

How can you claim avoidance is working while clearly it isn't? Go do Halls of Valor and make a video of it and count how many times your Fel guard dies at the first boss or Odyn, I dare you. Vault of Wardens, last boss AoE? The same thing, and I can go on.

For the pets it's your job to aid devs fixing warlock, not mine and you're also paid for it. And they are not properly calculated obviously if demonology is doing half the damage it should do in PURE single target compared to retail this patch. Or do you think the difference in dps it's to blame on Shadow bolt that deals 8% of your total dps at best? Am I missing something? You weren't the same who wrote that Grimoire of Service was working 100% while often the Fel Guard just stay watching the boss not even attacking?

On my warlock I have BIS helm for single target and even with the bugged Gul'dan trinket I can't even go near the single target dps I do with affliction, which is completely unblizzlike and I don't even have a proper legend for it (trinket and neck).

Warlock at the moment is the only class with ONE single spec working semi-properly that's affliction, go figure out why. Maybe because if someone makes you notice something you deny it or invite them to do your job.

Please just stop denying, as it would be better starting fixing things. I think the warlock community would love to finally have 3 specs to play not only 1 in order to be competitive and not utter garbage. Warlock all around in Legion should be one of the best caster not only affliction.

And do some research if you don't believe demonlogy is the best single target spec for warlock by a MILE in every single Legion patch.

Edited by Sbrillocoso
1 person likes this

Also if you say Affliction has problems generating soul shards beacause of bugs (not even noticed it, in single target you're supposed to use Soul effigy and there is something called soul sniping adds) and it's still the best warlock spec on Firestorm, it actually makes you think about the desperate state the other two spec are in.

As it is well know that even in retail this patch was problematic with soul shard generation for Affliction.

Edited by Sbrillocoso
1 person likes this

So warlock pet damages are wrong right?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/TPkj7qB1ymbrpHx6#fight=27&type=damage-done&source=43

retail log to compare

https://imgur.com/a/ZohD6

Damages from our pet

I'm not using flask or pot as the retail guy is doing but overall damage is higher/fits to retail in most of casses. I guess it is because shadowbolt :D 

The ilvl range is 890+ which fits with my current ilvl. Before you complain about, the damages are the same for felguard and wrathguard(glyphed pet) they litterally have the same script

"How can you claim avoidance is working while clearly it isn't? "

READ PLEASE: "For the avoidance, it isnt working for some bosses spells"

From previous post, never claimed it is working properly, I was talking about nh btw, not m+ in general. It is true that it isnt working properly for some m+ bosses and it will be working for 7.3 probably, but avoidance fix isnt just doing 1 fix to the spell, you have to do a fix per boss spell/mob packs etc which means a huge ammount of time and effort for developers. As I stated before, the spells isnt easy to fix, you didnt got that

Demon lock best st dps: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/11#partition=1&bracket=18&difficulty=4

I only see demo locks being in ranking in Tichondrius fight which isnt st. This is a hc log, since our top difficulty is hc. I checked anomaly log which is the first st boss and I didnt find any demon in the first 200 ranks, maybe it wasnt that good.

For the Grimoire: Felguard---> You are right, the issue was found and fixed, It will come for the upcoming patch(It took too long to the dev that fixed the issue to be able to reproduce by himself)

Pd: Check your stats, your haste is a bit low, that might explain that you are doing low dps :P 

I guess you will deny my arguments again even showing evidences.

Affliction dont have bugs in shard generation system, its just low on 7.1.5 patch. Hey, only class masters can test 7.3.5 content? Also, my friend playing in demon spec 890ilvl, in hero mode nighthold avg dps is 550k, in mythic+ 800k, i dont think that is low for 7.1.5.

and i think soul effigy bad talant for affli warlock. 3th talant more better, becouse with right legendery i have 45% chance to return shard. soul effigy i guess just make rotation harder with small dps buff.

Destruction feels like they are shard starving, it's really hard to get shard even with x3 "Burning Hunger" relics (Increased immolate crit chance by 48%) even with the correct stats. (Int > Haste > Crit > Versa > Mastery).

Before the waist lego """hotfix""" destro warlock was competitive compared to other top dps classes, now it's really hard to even make it to the top in meters. I'm not talking about that we're doing less than 500k dps but compared to other classes our damage is lackluster. Please consider on checking this or give some information about the incoming patch regardless the new shard system.

'''Hotfix''' so you want the lego like it was before right? You know it had a chance to proc from everything? More like it was a fix which it should have been made long ago. Why should I give info about new shard system? Wowhead has a post explaining how it works and thats how it will work here

I dont uderstand what you mean top dps? You want be number 1 in recount or? What dps do you want?

Try to look offical dps charts for 7.1.5, you will see that destruction warlock not in top 5 dps.

Ive been seeing some dps rakings for 7.3.5 and it seems affliction and demonology are kinda op. Affliction for multidot aoe and demonology for pure single target fights :)

Mr Class Master did u notice that Roaring Blaze talent ( second talent in first tab ) is bugged for destro spec ? If yes please work on fix this ..

Edited by Vooduzi

1 hour ago, Vooduzi said:

Mr Class Master did u notice that Roaring Blaze talent ( second talent in first tab ) is bugged for destro spec ? If yes please work on fix this ..

Mr Vooduzi, if you look into the bugtracker you will see that I usually update the ticket as the one you mentioned https://firestorm-servers.com/en/report/see_report/53446

There is no point to fix it now, and It wasnt since it is an unused/unviable talent for current content and upcoming, but it is fixed for the upcoming patch.

Hey affli locks did you notice some changes in dps, or any changes? Or its me

Warlock class is going down the drain

Our 7.3.5 realm is out, feel free to test anything you wish and report it!

Before you start reporting some warlock stuff related, I have to let you know few things:

-This current realm you have access isnt updated to the current QA realm fixes, so probably lots of your reports are solved probably

-If what I wrote above happends, you can PM me with the issue to check if its fixed on QA realm or not, and If it isnt you can go ahead and report it on the bugtracker or to me. This will agilize and make the process of reporting and giving the proper info to the devs way faster.

Thx for your time and happy testing!

hi, i´ve been testing in ptr,most of affliction/destro seems fine but 2 tier affli bonus from ToS doesnt work and the class hall legg ring works but if you had the ring talent when you equip it and switch to another the ring talent doesnt work.For example if i have erradication as destro then i equip the ring and after that i switch to empowered lifetap i have to re equip the ring otherwise erradication will not work(happens on all specs) this was tested 2 days ago when they added the .add command

Tier sets arent being scripted yet, ToS is not coming any soon. For the ring issue it is not a big deal at all, but will be fixed eventually

1 person likes this

So no major issues were found?

I keep getting hit by chaos bolts while being in fear and I don't think this is supposed to happen.