Remolkeman

Warlock's future

339 posts in this topic

The issue Its not related to the spell Itselft, Its about the wind mechanic in EoA, it means it should not be in class reports, more like in dungeon reports. About the lego Its the same, the bug Its on the lego, not on drain soul so the report should be on object so you have to post on the correct bt category. Anyway I was told to clean those old ticket, we never said it was resolved

In general there are just reports about quests mostly, well made patch :D

19 hours ago, Remolkeman said:

Seems everything went fine, I havent see any report in the whole day :D 

So since you are unemployed now, maybe we could get back to the topic of fel fire quest chain ? :D 

No, questline Its not going to be fixed, sorry. We had a really bad experience back in Wod when fixing it and community just threw shit at us when we worked on that for months, so questline Its not going to be fixed any soon, maybe next year

Good news, we are getting some more fixes for next update by a new dev that joined, those are:

Haunt reset part

Ua refunding mechanic(when target dies)

Havoc complete rework+ new spells interactions

Cremation

Note: Those fixes weren't decided by me, dev just added them, worked on them and fixed them

1 person likes this

On 10-06-2017 at 4:05 PM, Remolkeman said:

Good news, we are getting some more fixes for next update by a new dev that joined, those are:

Haunt reset part

Cremation

Note: Those fixes weren't decided by me, dev just added them, worked on them and fixed them

Please you can make a list with working and bugged warlock  spells and traits.

Edited by Mrlocust10

22 hours ago, Mrlocust10 said:

Please you can make a list with working and bugged warlock  spells and traits.

Sure, Do you want it to be updated with the lastest fixes for next changelog or current ones?

2 hours ago, Remolkeman said:

Sure, Do you want it to be updated with the lastest fixes for next changelog or current ones?

With current ones in a new topic, and later you can edit adding news fixes.

Sadly I cant make a new forum category just for wlocks. The post with the working and nonworking things is going to come soomTM

I also have good news, cycle is over and it will applied during next week, so I thought some spells to fix for the new one which will have 10 fixes:

-Dreadstalkers crit trait

-Life tap trait

-Mana tap talent

-Impeding doom talent

-Rot and decay talent

-Grimoire of sacrifice for destro and aff

-Thal kiel consumption formula adjustment

-Demonology pets UI

-2 talents, spells, mechanic you can suggest

I know its a mix of everything, but the only missing talents and traits to be scripted are those. Rot and decay was really requested by pvp players so I added it

Give me suggestion for the 2 last please^^

3 people like this

-Those are excellent news.  I would like to suggest destro spell havoc,  is not working properly with many spells (does not generate 2 soulshards with conflagrate, and  not launch two mortal coils.)

-And the artifct trait soulsnatcher https://firestorm-servers.com/es/report/see_report/39868

13 hours ago, Remolkeman said:

Sadly I cant make a new forum category just for wlocks. The post with the working and nonworking things is going to come soomTM

I also have good news, cycle is over and it will applied during next week, so I thought some spells to fix for the new one which will have 10 fixes:

-Dreadstalkers crit trait

-Life tap trait

-Mana tap talent

-Impeding doom talent

-Rot and decay talent

-Grimoire of sacrifice for destro and aff

-Thal kiel consumption formula adjustment

-Demonology pets UI

-2 talents, spells, mechanic you can suggest

I know its a mix of everything, but the only missing talents and traits to be scripted are those. Rot and decay was really requested by pvp players so I added it

Give me suggestion for the 2 last please^^

My suggestion is this 2 spells for affliction to be done with the weapon, Fatal echos and sweet souls, Life tap works fine for the most part except it has a bug where depending on the trinket you have you will be hit with the debuff of the trinket that should only apply to enemies.

If you read a bit the post, those things you mentioned are fixed for the cycle that comes next week, havoc, echoes, soulsnatcher, sweet souls.....etc

On 2017-6-4 at 11:01 PM, Remolkeman said:

New cycle is started, for now I will follow your suggested path in fixing spells, my thoughts are:

Aff: compunding horror&fatal echoes

Destro:soulsnatcher&planeswalker.

Demon: demon skin&doom, double

The update for last cycle should take place within this week with the fix of all golden traits and few talents, hope you enjoy it! 

On 2017-6-10 at 10:05 PM, Remolkeman said:

Haunt reset part

Cremation

Even if sweet is not there its fixed for the update

Edited by Remolkeman

7 hours ago, Mrlocust10 said:
-Those are excellent news.  I would like to suggest destro spell havoc,  is not working properly with many spells (does not generate 2 soulshards with conflagrate, and  not launch two mortal coils.)

-And the artifct trait soulsnatcher #39868

I'm sorry but conflag doesnt generate 2 soul shards when having havoc on another target, it doesnt here and retail, you are a bit wrong with that idea

I have added a couple of htalents just to keep the balance to all type of players, anyway there werent much stuff to choose

Dimensional rift should  be benefit from mastery ?, at this moment does not affect.

16 hours ago, Mrlocust10 said:

Dimensional Rift should  be benefit from mastery ?, at this moment does not affect.

It shouldnt benefit from mastery

With an ilvl of 857 my dps is not enormous pve for 3 specializations compared with quite the classes however there pvp quite specialization became viable, by classification the most viable pve level damages the destruction, the sadness, the demonology.
Even by changing certain talent and to make test nothing can be done, it finds him from where come this nerve can say it to me

Edited by Chucky

If way of looked for the pve has there because démoniste is far dps and to see what is faulty for demonolgy thank you @Remolkeman

@ChuckyI do not understand your probs with demo PvE Dps, I spawned EN normal gear, with artifact weap at lvl 34 ilvl 879(full EN nm relics) and the most common pve build and got that result, 330k stable dps which is fine for my gear and this patch. Take in account that most of classes here are overperforming, if you go watch any Method video for example in EN mythic you wont see no one doing more than 400k dps, but here most of classes does because of possitive bugs that we sadly hadn't. Thats not a burst, thats stable dps in 71 million damage fight

WoWScrnShot_062917_120810.jpg.e18955abddce9b62fbbfcf7b7cb008f3.jpg

Edited by Remolkeman

Chucky,our dps is fine,and btw try out doomguard run you will end up doing 340k dps,stack mastery-haste and u are good :)

3 hours ago, Remolkeman said:

@ChuckyI do not understand your probs with demo PvE Dps, I spawned EN normal gear, with artifact weap at lvl 34 ilvl 879(full EN nm relics) and the most common pve build and got that result, 330k stable dps which is fine for my gear and this patch. Take in account that most of classes here are overperforming, if you go watch any Method video for example in EN mythic you wont see no one doing more than 400k dps, but here most of classes does because of possitive bugs that we sadly hadn't. Thats not a burst, thats stable dps in 71 million damage fight

WoWScrnShot_062917_120810.jpg.e18955abddce9b62fbbfcf7b7cb008f3.jpg

3 hours ago, Deaglee said:

Chucky,our dps is fine,and btw try out doomguard run you will end up doing 340k dps,stack mastery-haste and u are good :)

708143statdemoniste.jpg

ilvl 860

Haste 21,73%

Crit 26,06%

versatility 4.32%/2.16%

Spell power 30985

317775traitdarmes.jpg

27 trait

I am not the only one warlock why same warlock more stuff than me makes fewer damages than tanks while I was with a warlock who had even no talents

https://firestorm-servers.com/fr/report/see_report/40490 It is one party of nerve but he should not have there that that, we do not see many of warlock pve (raid) because the dps is not viable seen that tanks make more of dps than us

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=211530/stolen-power  When I concerned he(it) worked but not often

https://firestorm-servers.com/fr/report/see_report/36465 This talent would make a bit extra

So pets do not react in the same way there pvp or pve because pve most of the time pet go on strike, he(it) does not attack(affect) any more thus loss of dps , I I have the problem with grimoire of service http://www.wowhead.com/spell=108501/grimoire-of-service and  Summon Infernal http://www.wowhead.com/spell=1122/summon-infernal That sometimes he(it) stays next to us without doing anything

That the permanent pet stops attacking(affecting) while targets have any dooms and what he(it) in posture to help

Summon Darkglare http://www.wowhead.com/spell=205180/summon-darkglare He always turns around towards us before throwing lasers what makes him waste time

The logic more you have of stuff more you makes of damages here but there has there not really of difference

The statistics of the pet increase you he(it) correctly with that of the warlock?

@Remolkeman

Wasnt you complaining about pve? I really do not understand you. If you have problems with auras ask a gm to unaura you

Edited by Remolkeman

5 hours ago, Chucky said:

708143statdemoniste.jpg

ilvl 860

Haste 21,73%

Crit 26,06%

versatility 4.32%/2.16%

Spell power 30985

317775traitdarmes.jpg

27 trait

I am not the only one warlock why same warlock more stuff than me makes fewer damages than tanks while I was with a warlock who had even no talents

#40490 It is one party of nerve but he should not have there that that, we do not see many of warlock pve (raid) because the dps is not viable seen that tanks make more of dps than us

Stolen Power  When I concerned he(it) worked but not often

#36465 This talent would make a bit extra

So pets do not react in the same way there pvp or pve because pve most of the time pet go on strike, he(it) does not attack(affect) any more thus loss of dps , I I have the problem with grimoire of service Grimoire of Service and  Summon Infernal Summon Infernal That sometimes he(it) stays next to us without doing anything

That the permanent pet stops attacking(affecting) while targets have any dooms and what he(it) in posture to help

Summon Darkglare Summon Darkglare He always turns around towards us before throwing lasers what makes him waste time

The logic more you have of stuff more you makes of damages here but there has there not really of difference

The statistics of the pet increase you he(it) correctly with that of the warlock?

@Remolkeman

Greetings Chucky, Your problem here is your mastery, At that ilvl you should not have 40% mastery, Im at 867 and i have over 100% of it and do great damage.

Regards,

Forum moderator Titan.

1 person likes this