Remolkeman

Warlock's future

339 posts in this topic

He's demo, anyway his stats are reaaaaly wrong. As Warlock you should prioritize:

Demonology: Haste>Crit>Versa>Mastery

Destro: Haste>crit>versa>Mastery

Affly:If single target

Mastery>haste>crit>versa

If cleave--> Mastery>crit>haste>versa

Do you guys need a guide or something? I think everyone should know how to play properly his class/spec before coming here complaining

Edited by Remolkeman
2 people like this

Lol 40% mastery, someone must have been sleeping during stat priority class :D

On 870 ilvl I have 17% crit, 20% haste and 115% mastery and doing 600k burst and 400-500k stable dps in affliction spec. My advice is to watch accolonn tutorials on youtube and shall be fine ;)

What's the status on the Pets avoidance bug?

Its being worked on in this cycle

I have some questions about the stats in this server too, are the stat caps working? (I'm asking because with my warlock i have like 120% mastery and 12% haste) To start working on my stats

Yes, they work

On 29/06/2017 at 9:55 PM, Remolkeman said:

He's demo, anyway his stats are reaaaaly wrong. As Warlock you should prioritize:

Demonology: Haste>Crit>Versa>Mastery

Destro: Haste>crit>versa>Mastery

Affly:If single target

Mastery>haste>crit>versa

If cleave--> Mastery>crit>haste>versa

Do you guys need a guide or something? I think everyone should know how to play properly his class/spec before coming here complaining

for demonlogy

Haste;

Intellect; 

Critical Strike = Mastery;

Versatility.

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/demonology-warlock-pve-dps-stat-priority

http://www.millenium.org/wow/demoniste/actualites/guide-demoniste-demonologie-world-of-warcraft-demo-demono-warlords-of-draenor-demo-template-talents-glyphes-43061

Haste > Intellect > Critical > Mastery > verstatillity

Me ilvl 863 29 trait

Haste 22.37% ( Reduction of the time(weather) of proc of doom and increase of the number of tick and increase of speeds incantations of the fates(spells) and the increases of the speed of attack of the pet and regeneration of their energy)

Intellect (Increase the power of the fates(spells) and the power of the fates(spells) of the pet as well as their power of attack)

Critical 23.28% (Increase the criticisms of the fates and that of the regular visitors )

Mastery 50% (Increase the damages of the regular visitors during  http://www.wowhead.com/spell=193396/demonic-empowerment )

Versatility 3.26%/1.26%

For my part I loot that of the stuff haste+1 critical( Rather for destro )while best for demonology it is haste +mastery I wonder if the loot specialization works  ,Seen that the players me we say here it is the haste masters which matters(counts) here while tutorial based on official tells me haste critical

Multitargets the demonology 300k easy pve but in mono-target one is late on everything the classes, then rajoutont the problems of IA of the regular visitors and what certainly he(it) does not inherit quite the statistics of master(teacher)

I matter(count) on account @chronojean to see with me that he(it) does not go

@Chucky

First of all, please stop writting with colors, its hard to read

Second, I respect you wish to run certain stats, It's cool, I don't care at all, but If you have bad results, don't come here complaining saying that Demonology it's missing stuff when it isn't at all. You make me lose my time while searching for something that doesn't exist. I don't want to sound rude but its true. Anyway, if you read how stats works you will know which ones you shoul priotirize:

Haste-->Why haste? More demons, faster doom ticks, faster casts, more demon energy regen, more summoninns uptime etc

Int---> its obvius

Crit--> Why crit over mastery? Its simple, you have like 3-4 traits that increases the crit chance of X spells or pets. If you have a good crit value, you will see how more than the half of your spell and pet spells crits(I have around 28% crit 29% haste and my pets crits around 70%(imps)50%(dogs)50%(demonbolt))

Mastery---> its fine, flat damage increase for pets while DE its active

Versa---> it gives you and your pets damage, more healing and reduced damage ALL the time

As said before, if you have bad results while playing the spec you may have to check whats wrong with your stats, rotation etc. I think I gave enought tools to make competitive each spec and mostly for demo since it was the most broken. If you don't know how to min max your spec properly I can't do nothing, If you don't have the right stats I can't do nothing, If your rotation is wrong I can't do nothing. My point is, don't come complaining when the one that may have the problem its you and not the spec. I don't want to sound rude but it's the true, I can't do nothing if someone can't play properly the spec. I think I worked enought on warlock to make it a enjoiable and playable class for each spec.

Finally an example of the results i'm getting on live realm when running the stats I said(haste>crit>mastery=versa)WoWScrnShot_070717_131812.jpg.bebce2ff7db50b7e75efeb6da6aff643.jpg

·320k stable dps with 860 ilvl 27 traits, 28% crit 29% haste

Btw, one of the sites is from 7.2.5 and other from 7.0.3. We are on 7.1.5 and a lot of things have change

Edited by Remolkeman

I have a question,  i already complete te destro artifact weapon with 35 traits, but  a affli friend  do much more damage (30% more aprox ) and he only has 25 traits with 855 ilevel. My ilevel is 866 and my stats are: 28% crit 22% haste 75% mast 5%vers.

Another question, chaos bolt damage It's too variable, the damage is between 380k and 490k, chaos instability works?

Edited by Mrlocust10

3 hours ago, Mrlocust10 said:

I have a question,  i already complete te destro artifact weapon with 35 traits, but  a affli friend  do much more damage (30% more aprox ) and he only has 25 traits with 855 ilevel. My ilevel is 866 and my stats are: 28% crit 22% haste 75% mast 5%vers.

Another question, chaos bolt damage It's too variable, the damage is between 380k and 490k, Chaotic Instability

Affliction is the class that does the most damage in this patch so is naturally that there will differences and just a side a note, The max traits are not 35 but 54 i think so keep leveling that weapon for more damage

5 hours ago, Mrlocust10 said:

Another question, chaos bolt damage It's too variable, the damage is between 380k and 490k, Chaotic Instability

Your stats are really bad, if you want to do some dps you should change them a bit

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Remolkeman said:

Your stats are really bad, if you want to do some dps you should change them a bit

what i need to change?

3 hours ago, Mrlocust10 said:

what i need to change?

Basicly everything. Affli warlock is mastery over all, then its haste and crit. Mastery over 110% and haste at the level of 20% is a good start already. If you menage to hit 16-20% crit its gonna be even better :)

10 minutes ago, Metzi said:

Basicly everything. Affli warlock is mastery over all, then its haste and crit. Mastery over 110% and haste at the level of 20% is a good start already. If you menage to hit 16-20% crit its gonna be even better :)

I play  destro.

Edited by Mrlocust10

As destro you should try to have at least 30% haste and 20% crit. You should always avoid mastery if possible, its the worst stat for destro

1 person likes this

24 minutes ago, Remolkeman said:

As destro you should try to have at least 30% haste and 20% crit. You should always avoid mastery if possible, its the worst stat for destro

Thanks for the suggestions . Another question, any info for devs "demons pets" reset which we were transferred from Pandaria?

We will try to fix it for this cycle, but the fix its a bit difficult since if we make a "reset" to apply the correct models and spell for those pets the only ones affected will be the transfered one before the fix, but ppl that transfer them after the fix might not be affected by it so its a bit retarded to do a fix for a couple of ppl instead of every warlock. I can't assure you we will have it for this cycle but we will try

1 person likes this

I have set the reports that are being worked on and have been fixed on the current cycle with the status "in progress". There are some bugs that have been resolve that haven't a bt report but you can expect around 11-13 fixes for this cycle. Then we will only have few bugs remaining

1 person likes this

Good news, Avoidance passive for pets, guardians and temp summonings got fixed on test realm!

5 people like this

We are heading to the end of the cycle and the update will be deploy SoonTM, so as always I put my thoughts on the 10 new issues to fix:

-Finishing grimoire of service pet AI

-Full rework to demonic gateways

-Drain soul and fatal echoes

-Drain soul and pandemic system("additional" ticks and haste)

-Backdraft with havoc

-Soul leech and demonbolt

-Dimensional rifts attacking allies

-Some aff htalent

-an issue with channeled demonfire

-Don't know what to put as number 10

As I always say, give me your opinion/feedback about those and suggestion for what should I add

59 minutes ago, Remolkeman said:

-Don't know what to put as number 10

As I always say, give me your opinion/feedback about those and suggestion for what should I add

Fix grimoire of sacrifice ! Affliction (idk about demo i dont play it)

42 minutes ago, Zaesis said:

Fix grimoire of sacrifice ! Affliction (idk about demo i dont play it)

It will be fixed for the current update, if you visit the bt or scroll up some comment you will see that it was choose to be fixed for the upcoming update(current cycle that will be release soontm)

On 23/6/2017 at 8:25 PM, Remolkeman said:

Sadly I cant make a new forum category just for wlocks. The post with the working and nonworking things is going to come soomTM

I also have good news, cycle is over and it will applied during next week, so I thought some spells to fix for the new one which will have 10 fixes:

-Dreadstalkers crit trait

-Life tap trait

-Mana tap talent

-Impeding doom talent

-Rot and decay talent

-Grimoire of sacrifice for destro and aff

-Thal kiel consumption formula adjustment

-Demonology pets UI

-2 talents, spells, mechanic you can suggest

I know its a mix of everything, but the only missing talents and traits to be scripted are those. Rot and decay was really requested by pvp players so I added it

Give me suggestion for the 2 last please^^