Remolkeman

Warlock's future

339 posts in this topic

Affliction hidden appearance maybe ? 

Thats up to quests devs, I can only fix spells

Fix the unstable affliction dispel for pvp plz. It never worked properly.

Which way? I mean, last time I tested it works corretly. Every UA deals damage and you get corretly silenced

WoWScrnShot_072417_215111.jpg.e24edc6c6c1b6ccd82f4a70ad35b7472.jpgWoWScrnShot_072417_215114.jpg.c241e9d91558c4df13149fb7634e7f9c.jpg

As you can see it works fine :/

WoWScrnShot_072417_220148.jpg.c0c04f7ee653dfbbeeb0836de4926f85.jpgWoWScrnShot_072417_220152.jpg.d3b64610735efd935dcb5bf53e80233d.jpgWoWScrnShot_072417_220159.jpg.376bf5a0209d4c3d533511785ea0c260.jpg

it also works on pvp instances

Hi, first of all thx for your hard work, i really appreciate it.

I am playing affliction and i chose the soul effigy talent, but i have a small problem with it.

Every time the soul effigy is active my pet can't be convinced to attack the boss, it only attacks the soul effigy.

Is there a way to convince the pet to attack the boss and not the soul effigy?

Greetings

You can try using the "assist" or "help" command(I don't remeber the name) and try if it works

12 hours ago, Remolkeman said:

WoWScrnShot_072417_215111.jpg.e24edc6c6c1b6ccd82f4a70ad35b7472.jpgWoWScrnShot_072417_215114.jpg.c241e9d91558c4df13149fb7634e7f9c.jpg

As you can see it works fine :/

Hmmmm i see that.. but in bgs i saw many healers dispelling 3+ ua's without getting any dmg. Maybe i'm wrong. In bgs things happens to fast for me to take screenshots as proof. 

Maybe it works only on duels and not on pvp instances. You got me pretty confused with those screenshots because i remember getting super mad because of a bg... against 4 healers always dispelling dots and full dots (agony corropt siphon life, ua ua ua ua) without getting the dmg of ua dispel. Actually.. i remember a disc/holy priest that waited to be full doted and then dispeled himself of all dots when i started drain soul. No extra dmg for those 4/5 ua i had on that healer. And i put 4/5 with the intention of beying dispelled for obvious reasons... after the dispell he had the same hp.

those images you posted: he/she dispelled only 3 ua and that dmg was huuuge. In bgs its nothing like that. 

But maybe im wrong and it has been fixed after i did that bg. But i remember my frustration in that moment. I hope i am wrong and you are right.

Edited by Zaesis

12 hours ago, Remolkeman said:

WoWScrnShot_072417_220148.jpg.c0c04f7ee653dfbbeeb0836de4926f85.jpgWoWScrnShot_072417_220152.jpg.d3b64610735efd935dcb5bf53e80233d.jpgWoWScrnShot_072417_220159.jpg.376bf5a0209d4c3d533511785ea0c260.jpg

3 minutes ago, Zaesis said:

Hmmmm i see that.. but in bgs i saw many healers dispelling 3+ ua's without getting any dmg. Maybe i'm wrong. In bgs things happens to fast for me to take screenshots as proof. 

Maybe it works only on duels and not on pvp instances. You got me pretty confused with those screenshots because i remember very well getting super mad because in a bg... against 4 healers always dispelling dots and full dots (agony corropt siphon life, ua ua ua ua) without getting the dmg of ua dispel. Actually.. i remember a disc/holy priest that waited to be full doted and then dispeled himself of all dots when i started drain soul. No extra dmg for those 4/5 ua i had on that healer. And i put 4/5 with the intention of beying dispelled for obvious reasons... after the dispell he got the same hp.

those images you posted: he/she dispelled only 3 ua and that dmg was huuuge. In bgs its nothing like that. 

But maybe im wrong and it has been fixed after i did that bg. But i remember my frustration in that moment. I hope i am wrong and you are right.

If you look at that, that is inside pvp instances. The damage isnt that high as in open world because UA doesn't deal the same damage in pvp instances. Also the damage formula is correct :/

5 hours ago, Remolkeman said:

If you look at that, that is inside pvp instances. The damage isnt that high as in open world because UA doesn't deal the same damage in pvp instances. Also the damage formula is correct :/

well i'm glad it works! i haven't test it but i beleave you :) ty 

That font mate :D @Remolkeman

Edited by Metzi

You can check the picks yourself, anyway, I added as 10 a little fix to wrath of consumption. Seems like the trait only procs when you get mob/player killing blow when you should proc it just by tagging it

I've got bad news, there are 2 fixes that wont come to live with the update because devs hadn't time to finish them. This ones will be the demo pets UI and the old pet models fix for pandaria transfered player. Its sad that they hadn't time to fix them but at least those aren't fixes that can affect your gameplay like a missing talent, trait or spell. This ones will be worked on for the next cycle and we will have around 12-13 total fixes!

If you find any issue with the update, ping me here or post on the tracker, I've found already 2 things that haven't been implemented properly

Thank you very much for repairing the demons of our characters who came from Pandaria, I don't know if it's a bug but my demon have low hp (i have 2.319K and my doomguard and infernal only 927.000 hp, the other demons also have low life )´.

But other players demons have very high hp. (normal or too high?)

http://i.imgur.com/GHmAKop.jpg

Edited by Mrlocust10

2 million hp its too much, your pet hp is fine

Another question , Empowered Life Tap should increase the damage of pets? (at this time does not)

Only your damage

Hi,

recently i reached 34 traits on my artifact weapon. Now i noticed that only one of my traits is shown with rank 2/3 in the spellbook:

Spoiler

passivework.png.2fa6816189d333d77cd79de652d3adb5.png

All other traits are only 1/3 even the ones supported by the relics:

Spoiler

passives.png.6a9921a8d12be7fa23942aa16c610075.png

Is that a known bug, a visual bug or a character specific bug?

Greetings

Its just visual, every trait increases the damage ofno the mentioned spell correctly. I've checked every single trait from each spec and all of them work even if the tooltip shows only first rank

Ok, thank you for your fast reply. Have a nice day.

Greetings

A lot of people whispered me (xD) recently abour the reap souls ability and reduced damage of all the spells, so problem is still there. Happened to me in the mythics as well :/ 

Im really hope that something bugged with some spells, cuz im 20% crit, 16% haste and 110% mastery afflication warlock doing max 210k dps, so i dunno what wrong with me, just even cant play mythic+. My friend with 23 crit, 22 haste, 120% mastery, do like 400k+ dps, its weird