Remolkeman

Warlock's future

286 posts in this topic

Confirmed, pretty nuts ;)

unknown.png

yep, afflication doing well as all warlocks specs. Done full normal nighthold and 3\10 bosses in hero mode. Im now suffering about our hidden skins), i want change my transmog, but i need another one art skin from last tiers or hidden.

I'll try to suggest devs a kind of custom drop, like dropping from wb, but.probably they wont accept, and if they do, it will be for 7.3

Well, from trash in nighthold my raid member gets item for fire mage hidden skin, so i wonder, maybe warlock have something like that?

Our hidden skin drops from the mobs in aszuna, but aint scripted yet. It's not as awesome tho ;D

Metzi, what you mean? Mobs didnt exist right now?

are we gonna have class mounts on 7.3? 

hi , i found a bug with soul effigy and frozen orb from mages(may also happen with similar spells/trinkets). if the efigy its in bettwen the mage and his target the frozen orb will stop when it colides with the efigy instead of ignoring the efigy and stop at the first enemy it dmgs

i dont know if its a mage or lock bug,  the way to reproduce the bug its by putting a effigy in front of a frost mage and make him shoot a frozen orb at a target

46 minutes ago, Lemonpi3 said:

hi , i found a bug with soul effigy and frozen orb from mages(may also happen with similar spells/trinkets). if the efigy its in bettwen the mage and his target the frozen orb will stop when it colides with the efigy instead of ignoring the efigy and stop at the first enemy it dmgs

i dont know if its a mage or lock bug,  the way to reproduce the bug its by putting a effigy in front of a frost mage and make him shoot a frozen orb at a target

Since we are close to update to 7.3, we wont make any fix on effigy because it is getting removed in that patch, sorry

1 person likes this