Remolkeman

Warlock's future

339 posts in this topic

Well Reap Souls doubles each of your trait so if theres 6% increased UA crit chance, with artifact it's 12% despite your usual crit. Lets see if anyone else is having a decrease in his dps now 

I feel it too. Like I still cant use Stormsinger Fulmination Charge   cuz its useless, my dps with trinket buff and without the same. I 21% crit, 19% haste, 125% mastery, 36 art level, 873 ilvl, and i do 400k dps avg, thats too small for 10-15keys. 

1 hour ago, khad515 said:

I feel it too. Like I still cant use Stormsinger Fulmination Charge   cuz its useless, my dps with trinket buff and without the same. I 21% crit, 19% haste, 125% mastery, 36 art level, 873 ilvl, and i do 400k dps avg, thats too small for 10-15keys. 

Trinket is working, you just have to REapply dots while the charge is at the 10 stacks :)

I wish someone from firestorm staff tell us what is going on. We deserve to know if this is intentional or not. 7.1.5 was the best patch for the affliction spec and now we feel quite weak.  

The changelog doesnt specify any nerf like this. 

Edited by Zaesis

Server is about to be restarted rn to apply some fixes to the update, crossed fingers :D

What class master think about?

Any change had been made besides the reap soul fix with trinket. Im personally doing the same damage before and after the update. If you find the reason report but i have checked and everything is the same before and after

Edited by Remolkeman

I dunno, unstable Affliction deal:
85 ticks
min tick: 80 782
avg tick: 147879
max tick: 274622
---------------------------
min crit: 79 495
avg crit: 286 387
max crit: 498k

Thats pretty much what you should be doing for our current patch, i would even say its too much. Give me your stats and ill calculate the damage

125% mastery(12 754), haste 19%(6666), crit 21%(6371), intellect 33777, art 37level

We are using atm this formula http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/theory/mechanic/spell/unstableaffliction?spec=WarlockAffliction&version=7_1_5_23420

= 0.966 * TotalSpellPower * TotalDamageMultiplier * MasteryValue(WarlockAfflictionDamage,true)

0,966*33777*1,06(artifact rank 37)*2,25(mastery rating)=77819 per tick

If we add talents--->77819*1,18(contagion)*1,7(drain soul talent)=156205 normal tick*2,08 if crits=324698 if crits

if we have reap up

77819*1,18*1,1(reap bonus)*1,7=171715*2,16=370905 crit ticks

So it seems it pretty much fits to your damage for the info you gave

damn i'm too dumb for that i can't understand that math sorry. Dunno how you dont feel any dps loss after the last changelog.. its so evident. 100-150k loss for sure. 

ilvl 882 - wlvl 899 - 47 traits

103% Mast / 27 crit / 16 haste (i know bad stats).

those numbers correspond only on 2nd boss of hov (mm+12). no 12 stacks of soul reap because we wiped and i lost stacks. only doing 2/3 stacks at boss fight.

Captura de ecrã 2017-09-16, às 11.18.28.png

Captura de ecrã 2017-09-16, às 11.18.35.png

Captura de ecrã 2017-09-16, às 11.22.56.png

Edited by Zaesis

6 minutes ago, Zaesis said:

damn i'm too dumb for that i can't understand that math sorry. Dunno how you dont feel any dps loss after the last changelog.. its so evident. 100-150k loss for sure. 

ilvl 882 - wlvl 899 - 47 traits

103% Mast / 27 crit / 16 haste (i know bad stats).

those numbers correspond only on 2nd boss of hov (mm+12). no 12 stacks of soul reap because we wiped and i lost stacks. only doing 2/3 stacks at boss fight.

Captura de ecrã 2017-09-16, às 11.18.28.png

Captura de ecrã 2017-09-16, às 11.18.35.png

what addon do you use? its recount?

its skada. 

Maybe you should start thinking that the damage you were doing before it was buggued. My UAs were reaching up to 900k sometimes before the update without wrath stacks and reap up. Right now my max is around 450k which is pretty legit. Cms arent usually informed about generic fixes, so maybe a generic fix "nerfed" or more like "fixed" those high damages. Anyway as I told to Khad before, you can give me your stats and ill calculate the damage but we already saw it fits to the calc I made, actually he's doing more damage than intended

WoWScrnShot_091617_133338.jpg.45ed3b354c79b9908e73006ca5e459da.jpg

409k stable dps at single, my weapon is not even 35 traits, its missing a bunch of them. Also the ilvl of the weapon is low aswell as my stats aren't accurate at all. I dont see any problem.....

Before the update, my UAs crits were 1.1M sometimes which made me doing 1M burst with a class that is know by having no burst :D now burst is 800k with stable 500k 
(spell power 40k, crit 23%, haste 20%, mastery 115%)

i can do 400k stable if i do full single target built with siphon life. 

with aoe (mm+) build i can only do 350k stable at single target. 

28 minutes ago, Zaesis said:

i can do 400k stable if i do full single target built with siphon life. 

So this is your first mistake, siphon life is useless in single target encounters, loss of dps

Well, in general siphon lyfe has any use only in pvp ;) 

Edited by Metzi

3 minutes ago, Metzi said:

So this is your first mistake, siphon life is useless in single target encounters, loss of dps

Well, in general siphon lyfe has any use only in pvp ;) 

That last printscreen was without siphon life.. 

Im 882 ilvl 47 traits 870+ relics... :/ 362k dps..... 362k single target with mythic+ build. I mainly do mythic+ 10 or higher on this character.. So its a problem to me to do that single target dps, especialy with tyranical affix. I shouldn't do that dps with my ilvl. and i know how to play affliction better than any other class.. honestly.. i've played it for far to long in my life. but maybe is my problem.. the gm reached 400k.  

i just wanted to make my point clear.. 

@Remolkeman , Hello i want to inform you about a bug , i know its not related to the topic but i think its unreported , or maybe this lock only know this bug or its a Character bug not all locks have it , take a loot at  the report 

as you can see , He was attacking me with Pets which was alot /shadowflame/ monk crackling jade lightning/ and there , And his pet casted 10x Laser beams in a row in 1sec , and instant kill me , The point is that 10x laser beams in a row without any spell between them which means he casted them in 1 sec even less idk , Just to inform you about this bug and thanks for your efforts 

17 minutes ago, souna1000 said:

@Remolkeman , Hello i want to inform you about a bug , i know its not related to the topic but i think its unreported , or maybe this lock only know this bug or its a Character bug not all locks have it , take a loot at  the report 

as you can see , He was attacking me with Pets which was alot /shadowflame/ monk crackling jade lightning/ and there , And his pet casted 10x Laser beams in a row in 1sec , and instant kill me , The point is that 10x laser beams in a row without any spell between them which means he casted them in 1 sec even less idk , Just to inform you about this bug and thanks for your efforts 

If you can specify me which spells you used during the arena it will help me a lot, all the spells mean ALL THE SPELLS until you died

2 hours ago, Remolkeman said:

If you can specify me which spells you used during the arena it will help me a lot, all the spells mean ALL THE SPELLS until you died

Well , Arena started , I put moonfire/sunfire on lock ,  then i put it on monk (he was near me not hiding in pillars) and i found myself dead , then 1x new moon annd half moon maybe , but some of times pet wasnot active  , i didnot even bursted since i was dead , my moonfire/sunfire do dmg every 1.5sec i think , 2x laser beams is ok, but he did like 10 

Edited by souna1000

On 16/9/2017 at 10:14 PM, souna1000 said:

Well , Arena started , I put moonfire/sunfire on lock ,  then i put it on monk (he was near me not hiding in pillars) and i found myself dead , then 1x new moon annd half moon maybe , but some of times pet wasnot active  , i didnot even bursted since i was dead , my moonfire/sunfire do dmg every 1.5sec i think , 2x laser beams is ok, but he did like 10 

I've tried with some ppl and it wasn't oneshotting, it was doing the correct damage:

WoWScrnShot_091817_132814.jpg.f906e2213dc07d31bb49c39e3dd2c02c.jpgNormal burst pic, using everything he has

WoWScrnShot_091817_132641.jpg.09bbde9f6f9096f427256fc0d266d813.jpg

Pic of sunfire and moonfire being casted on me, it only procced 2 rays(the spells direct damage) into the target