• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fellacik

unban my acc

10 posts in this topic

hello all,please gms unban my acc sebiciak5. i have there war named peon and rogue named faded xD

You gotta say why you got banned, when, who did ban you, what you did to he/her, Explain so GMs can probally unban you ^^

You gotta say why you got banned, when, who did ban you, what you did to he/her, Explain so GMs can probally unban you ^^

my friend write in my acc that he want to change acc.. when i dont know 2-3 weeks. and i cant live without my acc . so please help me and unban. thanks ^_^

Accounts suspended for gross misconduct will not be unbanned. Additionally, temporary account suspensions may have to wait out the remainder of their ban time.

Like big Nolam Said Suspendeds Accounts for profanity, Gross Conduct, Spam, Advertising and etc:. Can't be probbaly unbaned, unless if it temporaly Suspended, I hope you learn with that and on future they may parddon you! I pray to we see in-game Cheers From WOD! ^^

so why at firestorm-servers.com they are saying no hard feelings,all banned accounts will be unbanned.. hmm. and at pandashan page they say i have to wait 1 week more and they will unban me.

yes my ban time is 1 week.. so at 1 week u unban me :/

pleasee