• Announcements

Nolam

Nolam's Farewell

13 posts in this topic

Firestorm and Ashran communities,

I regret that the time has come for me to leave. Unfortunately, things have been piling up for me in real life between school and work. I've been putting off resigning for a while, trying to find time, but it is no longer feasible and not fair to the community and staff to have an Executive who no longer has time to focus on improving them. It is very hard to leave this community after a year of being here, I have made a lot of friends and helped a lot of people, and I truly hope that I can return to the server group in the future.
Redemptionn, a very good friend of mine, is more than capable of taking my position, and I'm extremely proud of him for how well he's performed the position of Head Game Master.

Thank you all for an amazing experience here, and I hope to see you all again in the near future!

<3 David

1 person likes this

I will miss you brother, we started out together, we had a great run.   

As I always said, real life always 1st.  I have no doubt in my mind that you will succeed in anything and everything you set your mind to. 

1 person likes this

Good bye, old friend, I will miss you. and thank you for everything you've done for our servers.

Edited by Deadpool

Didn't know you very well... if at all, but none the less it's always sad to see a member of our staff leave our ranks. I hope you do well in life Nolam ^^.

Alright, Nolam. All I can say is thanks for everything you did for the WoD realm and Firestorm-community. You were a good executive :).

Farewell and best of luck wherever the future is gonna take you! ;)

Best regards,

Senior Game Master Vekk

Well, now You're an Ex-ExEcutive-.. + You didn't bite me. IDK if I should be sad or happy.. :/ Probably that's because we've never met ingame. ( If I meet a GM they always bite[If I'm lucky] me. :v )

The best of luck IRL  & Come back soon!

I'll give You chance to bite me when You'll be back :P ^^.

The best of luck Nolam! Thank you for everything that you've done for the community. :)

I hope you the best, Nolam. Thanks for helping the community for all of this good months. I hope everything turns better on your home. 

Farewell, friend!

~ LegnaX.

7 hours ago, Nolam said:

Firestorm and Ashran communities,

I regret that the time has come for me to leave. Unfortunately, things have been piling up for me in real life between school and work. I've been putting off resigning for a while, trying to find time, but it is no longer feasible and not fair to the community and staff to have an Executive who no longer has time to focus on improving them. It is very hard to leave this community after a year of being here, I have made a lot of friends and helped a lot of people, and I truly hope that I can return to the server group in the future.
Redemptionn, a very good friend of mine, is more than capable of taking my position, and I'm extremely proud of him for how well he's performed the position of Head Game Master.

Thank you all for an amazing experience here, and I hope to see you all again in the near future!

<3 David

Thank you for everything Nolam!  I will miss you!  Everyone will miss you :) 

It was a funny time with you!  Hope your rl things will be fine! 

See you again! :)

Hope you will be back... .

We miss you all ready.

Bye my favourite Gm :')

First GM I saw on FS forums who made me giggle in almost all posts. (Yes, I have been reading yall secretly >: ) )

I will miss posts that were giving hope for this community. 

Good luck in your real life, I know how is it. :)

Edgie