Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eternalbeing

[Declined] Offensive nicknames-first offense [In-game]

4 posts in this topic

Title: Offensive nicknames-first offense

Type: In-game

Description: 

The so called "first offense" punishment should be changed in all cases since it's too soft.The game should automatically prevent players from creating characters,naming pets,naming guilds and arena teams with offensive words or suspend their account for a period automatically after creation.If none of the 2 options are possible,then a gm(who doesn't pretend they dind't see it) should suspend the account as soon as they see it or as soon as a player reports it,because it is assumed that players had read the rules before started playing and if they didn't,common sense(something which many lack) should tell them it's inappropriate.

2 people like this

I completely agree the number of people with offensives names/guilds/pets etc is beyond what i could call healthy for the server atm especially on MoP.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Eternalbeing said:

Title: Offensive nicknames-first offense

Type: In-game

Description: 

The so called "first offense" punishment should be changed in all cases since it's too soft.The game should automatically prevent players from creating characters,naming pets,naming guilds and arena teams with offensive words or suspend their account for a period automatically after creation.If none of the 2 options are possible,then a gm(who doesn't pretend they dind't see it) should suspend the account as soon as they see it or as soon as a player reports it,because it is assumed that players had read the rules before started playing and if they didn't,common sense(something which many lack) should tell them it's inappropriate.

Greetings again Eternalbeing, I showed this to 1 of the administrators and he told me that this probably will not happen so i will mark this as declined, However as i mentioned before if you see anyone with innapropiate names or things of the sort feel free to report them here in the forums and it will be taken care of.

Regards,

Forum moderator Titan.