Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Meytryx

[Declined] Legion arena Soloque [In-game]

6 posts in this topic

Title: Legion arena Soloque

Type: In-game

Description: 

This is an option similar to 1v1 rated arenas suggestion. It makes players not having to wait for their arena partners and being able to push their rating on their own. Soloque is also discussed on the official servers hopefully to be implemented soon. How it would work is that player would join the arena soloque option without being in a party. I think players should have an option to choose a comp they want to play, so that it is actually viable and they are not gonna lose because of playing nonsense composition. So lets say they would have to tick 6 classes (out of 12 possible on Legion) they are looking for before queing for the arena. This would prevent them from playing weak combos and also creating premade groups which soloque shouldn't be about. If there were players trying to wintrade their soloque rating by joining arenas with premade group in the morning when there are not many players queing, it might be considerable to reduce the q time to for example 17:00- 22:00 every day.

These are just suggestions and ideas. Feel free to comment and discuss on all the suggestion topics I posted today. If you made it there, thx for reading.

This is just stupid because not all classes is balance like a DH can just rekt a hunter in 1vs1 like you just need to play healer and you won so is a stupid ide

so it's a stupid ide *

Thank you for your response and opinion. Healers are not allowed to queue for soloque (logically). This is a private server, has its own bugs and many major talents and abilities are not working as intended, thus we can't ever talk about official-like balance for classes. Even on the official server there will never be "optimal balance" for every class, if that is what you're searching for then you don't play the right game.

3 hours ago, Meytryx said:

Thank you for your response and opinion. Healers are not allowed to queue for soloque (logically). This is a private server, has its own bugs and many major talents and abilities are not working as intended, thus we can't ever talk about official-like balance for classes. Even on the official server there will never be "optimal balance" for every class, if that is what you're searching for then you don't play the right game.

Sorry, I thought you replied on topic about 1v1 rated arenas, cuz you were talking about 1v1, my bad. Well then your response is irrelevant as far as the soloque goes because there are either 2v2 or 3v3 options, not 1v1 for soloque. That means same balance as for normal 2v2 and 3v3 rated arenas. Healers are allowed to log soloque (not 2 healers in same team however) I thought your reply was for 1v1 rated arenas. Thus my first reply would be an answer for that.

11 hours ago, Meytryx said:

Title: Legion arena Soloque

Type: In-game

Description: 

This is an option similar to 1v1 rated arenas suggestion. It makes players not having to wait for their arena partners and being able to push their rating on their own. Soloque is also discussed on the official servers hopefully to be implemented soon. How it would work is that player would join the arena soloque option without being in a party. I think players should have an option to choose a comp they want to play, so that it is actually viable and they are not gonna lose because of playing nonsense composition. So lets say they would have to tick 6 classes (out of 12 possible on Legion) they are looking for before queing for the arena. This would prevent them from playing weak combos and also creating premade groups which soloque shouldn't be about. If there were players trying to wintrade their soloque rating by joining arenas with premade group in the morning when there are not many players queing, it might be considerable to reduce the q time to for example 17:00- 22:00 every day.

These are just suggestions and ideas. Feel free to comment and discuss on all the suggestion topics I posted today. If you made it there, thx for reading.

Greetings Meytryx, This was already suggested to blizzard and they said that this kind of thing would be hard to do so it is not going to happen any time soon but probably in the future, Which means that we can not do this, So i will have to mark this as declined.

Regards,

Forum moderator Titan.