• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Titanii

PvP Templates.

2 posts in this topic

Hello there.

at first, i'd like to ask if there will be a change with the PvP Templates, since the last Post about PvP Templates from Staff Members was a while ago, and some stuff is still not right.

We are currently on the Patch 7.1.5, but we're missing some ilvl because of content (no Problem on that.). Most of the "bug dmg" classes could get fixed easily.
I am playing on Retail aswell, and as far as i know they use PvP Templates aswell (ofc they do). 
I don't want to talk about the dmg ratio's, they might be fine, if our stamina increases. Our stamina is barely moving up or down when you enter PvP. (Also scales down for Prot Warrs alot).
Compared to retail 7.1.5 and our 7.1.5 our classes have less HP and i also have the feeling that they have the same dps (maybe a bit less on Firestorm). A buff in HP will decrease problems with dmg and decrease crying from alot of players getting too much dmg from a specific spell: *cough* Full Moon for example. You have ~4 Mill HP on Retail as a Hunter (for example) and if Full Moon hits you (for 800-900k) you'll lose 16% HP (on actual live servers.) stats). I think the stat increse with ilvl is not working aswell. All my Druids have the same secondary stat percentage. My 860 ilvl one should have atleast 1% more for every secondary stat, right? That's what our Templates say.

We definitly need more HP in PvP, this way the the dmg compared to hp is more balanced and a Mage or any other class will not kill you in the Opener. You have more time to react and more time to survive.

A increase of HP in PvP would also mean that some classes are Underpowered in PvP (Demo/Affli/Sub etc.), but that's not my business, i hope some Developers are actually focusing on Class Fixes and maybe a rework of our current PvP Template.

2 hours ago, Titanii said:

Compared to retail 7.1.5 and our 7.1.5 our classes have less HP and i also have the feeling that they have the same dps (maybe a bit less on Firestorm). A buff in HP will decrease problems with dmg and decrease crying from alot of players getting too much dmg from a specific spell: *cough* Full Moon for example. You have ~4 Mill HP on Retail as a Hunter (for example) and if Full Moon hits you (for 800-900k) you'll lose 16% HP (on actual live servers.) stats). I think the stat increse with ilvl is not working aswell. All my Druids have the same secondary stat percentage. My 860 ilvl one should have atleast 1% more for every secondary stat, right? That's what our Templates say.

In 7.1.5 before the new artifact traits which came in 7.2 having 3000k HP pool in arena was for locks, warriors and a few other classes. If not it was between 2.400k and 3000k especially for rogues using thief thingy.

And ofc all your druids have the same percentages. The buff from ilvl increase the primary stat only. Not the secondary ones : They are fixed for every class and the % are on google/battle.net
For example : aff locks should have 24% crit, 16% ( or 12% ) haste and 73% mastery with 2% vers and it never changes whatever you do ( not for haste if you take the 6% haste buff )

Edited by Abie