• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
Metzi

Warlock pvp movie!

33 posts in this topic

Hello guys!

I'd like to share my pvp movie with you, made on FS sylvanas realm. Thanks for everyone participating in one of those bgs I've recorded! 

For the Horde! 

8 people like this

your guild sucks

3 people like this

22 minutes ago, Hurte said:

your guild sucks

and u swallow! :=)

1 person likes this

Yeah I almost forgot to mention biggest thanks to my guild who are supporting me always :D

29 minutes ago, Metzi said:

Hello guys!

I'd like to share my pvp movie with you, made on FS sylvanas realm. Thanks for everyone participating in one of those bgs I've recorded! 

For the Horde! 

ya boi got like from meh :) didnt bother to watch it but its cool since ur playing as undead.

bad

1 person likes this

Dont worry man ill watch your video when i get home from work dw :)

Warlock power!!

21 hours ago, Metzi said:

Hello guys!

For the Horde! 

1 - remove cripple from auto ( 5.10 your pet cripple the target and you run into the target yah, what's the point of cripple then yah )
2 - use more reap souls and correctly. Spaming UA and using reap won't empower them yah. Using reap before spaming UA will empower them yah.
3 - stop using bandicam ffs
4 - do you play coil ? Coil the worst talent for aff ? Play port man really.. in bgs its the best
5 - If you play fragility, especially in bgs it should almost be always on cooldown.

Edited by Abie
im at 4m atm ill watch more and tell more later

8 minutes ago, Abie said:

1 - remove cripple from auto ( 5.10 your pet cripple the target and you run into the target yah, what's the point of cripple then yah )
2 - use more reap souls and correctly. Spaming UA and using reap won't empower them yah. Using reap before spaming UA will empower them yah.
3 - stop using bandicam ffs
4 - do you play coil ? Coil the worst talent for aff ? Play port man really.. in bgs its the best
5 - If you play fragility, especially in bgs it should almost be always on cooldown.

I'm not sure if you play a warlock on legion expan or no but out of the row where coil and demon circle is, another cc is a good pick atleast for me, besides the healing it does. 

1 minute ago, Metzi said:

I'm not sure if you play a warlock on legion expan or no but out of the row where coil and demon circle is, another cc is a good pick atleast for me, besides the healing it does. 

I played Legion on blizzard servers and a bit on firestorm and from my own experience coil is trash. You'd be better with howl if you want more cc. And port is really good ( the best talent btw ) but since you don't really seem to take damage idkn. 
On retail you used to flop when focused by frost dks and other melees ( and it's still the case especially in bgs ) but here you seem to be really fine. 

Well thats the bg build, unfortunatelly legion made us choose between howl, coil and circle, used to be so good back in warlords of dreanor :(  here I rather put a pressure on survability and massive selfhealing which seems to be working pretty good but yeah, I could try few fights with either howl or circle ;) 

Edited by Metzi
1 person likes this

I liked it :) wanna see more.

On 2017-5-31 at 1:09 PM, Metzi said:

Hello guys!

For the Horde! 

I do not mean to offend you but i got triggered by watching your video, You should use more your infernal specially if you are fighting a melee or a group of people and you should use fear more, Also use contagion and unstable affliction more and reap souls as well.

2 hours ago, TitanFurryWf said:

I do not mean to offend you but i got triggered by watching your video, You should use more your infernal specially if you are fighting a melee or a group of people and you should use fear more, Also use contagion and unstable affliction more and reap souls as well.

For how long have you been playing Affliction warlock ? Just curious since you seem to know a lot about warlock in pvp with your infernal and 1832 honorable kills 

Spoiler
Spoiler

And as a sidenote ur post triggered the hell out of me since you obviously have less pvp AND pve experience than Metzi.

Btw that was sarcasm.

And fyi, im the disc priest you might have seen in the video :D and as you might know disc priest has a fear they can use every 30 or 1 minute depending on their talent choices. Metzi just wasn't using fear as much so i can get the full duration of my fear off when neccesary without diminishing returns.

1 hour ago, Appelpastei said:

For how long have you been playing Affliction warlock ? Just curious since you seem to know a lot about warlock in pvp with your infernal and 1832 honorable kills 

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

And as a sidenote ur post triggered the hell out of me since you obviously have less pvp AND pve experience than Metzi.

Btw that was sarcasm.

And fyi, im the disc priest you might have seen in the video :D and as you might know disc priest has a fear they can use every 30 or 1 minute depending on their talent choices. Metzi just wasn't using fear as much so i can get the full duration of my fear off when neccesary without diminishing returns.

I did not watch the full video i just watched a couple minutes so i did not see you in there but to answer your question i have been playing warlock since MoP ( I started to play in MoP ) Although i used affliction in WoD i did not like it that much, I prefered destro and now i like more affliction than destro.

@TitanFurryWf

So perhaps you need more experience with affliction warlock, I have seen your armory and well... you should reconsider your stuff ;)

Ps.  I have triggered an ally, we are doomed :D

12 hours ago, TitanFurryWf said:

And one more thing titanfluffy, you must be one of those annoying rookie warlocks who spam fear untill target is immunue to it ;D

12 hours ago, TitanFurryWf said:

I do not mean to offend u but making 10 characters aint gonna help your skill, should stick to being a forum moderator

should go back to crying that ally sucks in bg's also

Edited by Doodlie

To be honest, You named this video "Master affliction", yet all i can see is another casual warlock using his pet on auto attack with auto cast everything...
I mean, You don`t even go LoS, nor You have a focus macro/focus spells.... cmon, we all know pvp on FS (specialy on legion) is fucked up, but You are playing as casual as Your enemys do in this video, everything ur doing is putting ur dots and MAYBE cast a fear, u don`t even reap souls (and if You do, u do it in the wrong moments like after u casted UA /facepalm).

I don`t wanna bash on You, but You better (and not only You) have to get a plan of what You want to show us, i mean this video could have been done by someone who started to play warlock like 1 week ago, there is nothing proving else (and i think You are playing not only for 1 week now, heh?)

Srsly, try to record a new vid, smth that shows Your skills, not Your pet auto casting shit and using spells wrong... and please start to use focus macros and go LoS instead of runing after an enemy, if You feel to play a melee You should go for a SV hunter, there u can have ur pet auto casting shit aswell so You won´t miss anything from what You are doing now ;)

Greetings from Fearspamqq, multiple gladiator warlock of pandashan/firestorm since S12 @Pandashan/Elegon)
At least stay affliction, that`s a + point!

18 hours ago, TitanFurryWf said:

Every one has their own way of playing affliction. Im terrible With the build of that video.. I personaly prefer using soul conduit to use multiple unstable affliction andan contagion with the 10sec ua honor talent but im horrible with phantom singularity but he is good while using it.. the only thing he needs to improve his performance is just practice but hes not bad. That comes with experience. 

It depends of the build. I dont use death embrace but the prolonged unstable affliction with contagion. Its ubstable affliction focused build. 

It depends of the player. Idk maybe im wrong..  but he is not noob. And afflicrion is a hard spec no mather what people say. 

The only thing i dont like about the video is the heavy metal music with the undead char because its really over rated. But i'd like to meet thiz player and do some bgz farm with my affliction warlock. Maybe i'd appear in a video too :P

11 hours ago, Metzi said:

@TitanFurryWf

So perhaps you need more experience with affliction warlock, I have seen your armory and well... you should reconsider your stuff ;)

Ps.  I have triggered an ally, we are doomed :D

Looking at my armory does not say anything since i do more pve than what i do pvp, Only reason i do pvp is to farm AP and maybe get enough prestige to get the pet you get when you get the first crest of honor and maaaaaaaybe the mounts too.

6 hours ago, Doodlie said:

I do not mean to offend u but making 10 characters aint gonna help your skill, should stick to being a forum moderator

should go back to crying that ally sucks in bg's also

I never said anything about being better than everyone because i have a lot of characters, I have a lot because if you are someone that likes farming for mounts, Transmog things, Etc. Its a good thing to have characters that use the same type of armor or can wield the same kind of weapons, Also because i want to understand classes and why they perform the way they do, My main is a warlock and it will be always like that, Also please while we are having a discussion here try to show some more respect if you do not wish to get sanctioned in the future.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, TitanFurryWf said:

I never said anything about being better than everyone because i have a lot of characters, I have a lot because if you are someone that likes farming for mounts, Transmog things, Etc. Its a good thing to have characters that use the same type of armor or can wield the same kind of weapons, Also because i want to understand classes and why they perform the way they do, My main is a warlock and it will be always like that, Also please while we are having a discussion here try to show some more respect if you do not wish to get sanctioned in the future.

No one said u said that im just pointing it out, dont sanction me daddy.

2 hours ago, TitanFurryWf said:

Looking at my armory does not say anything since i do more pve than what i do pvp, Only reason i do pvp is to farm AP and maybe get enough prestige to get the pet you get when you get the first crest of honor and maaaaaaaybe the mounts too.

If you pve with such items, you must be really bad there as well, no offense but crit is not really the point of affli warlock ;) 

3 hours ago, Zaesis said:

Every one has their own way of playing affliction. Im terrible With the build of that video.. I personaly prefer using soul conduit to use multiple unstable affliction andan contagion with the 10sec ua honor talent but im horrible with phantom singularity but he is good while using it.. the only thing he needs to improve his performance is just practice but hes not bad. That comes with experience. 

It depends of the build. I dont use death embrace but the prolonged unstable affliction with contagion. Its ubstable affliction focused build. 

It depends of the player. Idk maybe im wrong..  but he is not noob. And afflicrion is a hard spec no mather what people say. 

Let's pvp together then, we are spamming bgs/arenas pretty often :D

1 person likes this