Shelby

[Sylvanas] Mythic+ Frequently Asked Questions

18 posts in this topic

9RnwotT.png

Mythic+ Frequently Asked Questions

• Q: How do I get started with Mythic +?:
    • A: You will loot your first mythic plus key from a normal mythic dungeon and after that, you will gain it from your weekly loot chest in your class hall.

• Q: How does the gearing scaling work?:
    • A:  All gear will have a chance to roll forged to the max item level cap of the server, the chart shows only the base item level drops on the content.
Gearing Scale Chart
Mythic+ Level Loot Order Hall Box
1 840 -
2 845 860
3 845 860
4 850 865
5 850 865
6 855 870
7 855 870
8 860 875
9 860 875
10 865 880
11 865 880
12 865 880
13 865 880
14 865 880
15 865 880

• Q: How do affixes work?:
    • A: Group 1 is the level 4 affixes, Group 2 is the level 7 affixes and Group 3 is the level 10 affixes. The way they're shown is a weekly rotation, and the rotation is fixed. This is the only way they're able to pair so you can't get too "Overpowered" in weeks.
Affixes
1 2 3
Raging Necrotic Fortified
Bolstering Overflowing Tyrannical
Sanguine Volcanic Fortified
Teeming Necrotic Tyrannical
Raging Volcanic Tyrannical
Bolstering Skittish Fortified
Sanguine Overflowing Tyrannical
Teeming Skittish Fortified

• All affixes are multiplicative, meaning it will scale with the "Challenge's Might" that is the health and damage percentage affix that is given at each level of the mythic scaling upwards starting at 8 percent. For example, Tyrannical at level 10 gives bosses 40 percent more health and 15 percent more damage. At level than where it first gets applied the boss will have a plus 100% health and damage already so that means the affix will get this scaling as well. This will show an 80 % more and 30% more health/damage so in total 180% health and 130% at that specific mythic +10.
Damage Chart
Level Mythic Mode Extra Affixes Increased DMG/HP (Approx)
Level 1 +0 No -
Level 2 +2 Keystones No 8%
Level 3 +3 Keystones No 17%
Level 4 +4 Keystones Yes (1 Affix) 26%
Level 5 +5 Keystones No 36%
Level 6 +6 Keystones No 45%
Level 7 +7 Keystones Yes (2 Affixes) 59%
Level 8 +8 Keystones No 71%
Level 9 +9 Keystones No 85%
Level 10 +10 Keystones Yes (3 Affixes) 100%

• Q: What are the Mythic + times and chest rewards?:
    • A: We have provided you the charts below!
Times and Reward Chart
Dungeon Time to Complete Max time for two chests Max time for three chests award
Black Rock Hold 38 minutes 30 minutes 24 seconds 22 minutes 48 seconds
Court of Stars 30 minutes 24 minutes 18 minutes
Darkheart Thicket 30 minutes 24 minutes 18 minutes
Eye of Azshara 35 minutes 28 minutes 21 minutes
Halls of Valor 45 minutes 36 minutes 27 minutes
Maw of Souls 24 minutes 19 minutes 12 seconds 14 minutes 24 seconds
Netharion's Lair 33 minutes 26 minutes 24 seconds 19 minutes 48 seconds
The Arcway 45 minutes 36 minutes 27 minutes
Vault of the Wardens 33 minutes 26 minutes 24 seconds 19 minutes 48 seconds

Thanks to @tweek for helping out with this.

9 people like this

Can u add Unstuck on Page for PTR in that time PTR is up cuz we just went EoA MM ++ for keystone thingy to test blabla and we got all error and we cant unstuck them or smth and redoing chars is retarded cuz i just learned all spec etc stuff dont wanna click ageen 10000000x AP items.. so rip englando

peace.

the error is being worked on and should be fixed :) get a friend to make a ingame GM ticket on the PTR, and you will be teleported.

can order hall chest gear titanforge?

Everything in Legion can roll forged. (warforged/titanforged) unless it's already the ilvl of the server cap.

it can be more than 860?¿

yes

Lol im at M10 !!!

Well just want to ask, here in Firestorm the Depleted Keystones are recoverable?  I suppose there is a feature but i don't know if you have implemented it yet when you did a re-run from a depleted keystone with no rewards then it should make the keystone avaible again for upgrading and get some loot.

On 6/5/2017 at 6:04 PM, tweek said:

yes

Hello Tweek  we did a Mythic keystone DHT lvl 11 and at the end we get 865itlvl items and has Mythic 10 Word , Shouldnot we get 870 minimum ?

Nope mythic+ is capped at 865 base ilvl, that means if you do mythic+10 or +15,20,35 you will only recive 865 base ilvl... it can get forged to 885 though

51 minutes ago, tweek said:

Nope mythic+ is capped at 865 base ilvl, that means if you do mythic+10 or +15,20,35 you will only recive 865 base ilvl... it can get forged to 885 though

I did many mythics and the Chest in Class hall is grey , i cant open it says "i already get rewarded for this week but i didnot open it anytime , what should i do ?

because you have to wait for wedensday.. you have no mythic+ record from last week, just wait for reset day and you can open

Okey I got intresting qeastion. We whit guild enjoyed Mythic ++ system so far fun thing. Till we went to HoV. We did 8th lvl keystone. The chests bugged and didn't spawned. And on the end gm basicly fucked up keystone . So we lost everything. No keystone , no loot , no mythic 8 chest in future (in order hall). So what should players do whit HoV mythic ++ ? Will we get compensated . I write dis because I heard that this issue was whit a lot of players.

Well i don't know how that happened... done mythic+ HoV many times now, never had that problem, so you need to report to on the Bugtracker if you find any bugs.

1 minute ago, tweek said:

Well i don't know how that happened... done mythic+ HoV many times now, never had that problem, so you need to report to on the Bugtracker if you find any bugs.

But are players who can prove it can get compensation ? At least keystone back. Because it's pure frustration when you lose 3 chests 860+ items and future chest in Order hall.

1 minute ago, porrekCZE said:

Hello I have a problem with Introducing questline to the warlords of Draenor in the quest called A Taste of iron (a problem if I go to the quest there I must kill 200 guys , but when I click on cannon , he will dissapear) I tried everything , abandon the quest , all .. thats all , thanks for answer 🙂

Wrong topic...

Thanks helped alot.