Shelby

Development Blog 7

54 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Cowface said:

Will Emissary Quests be available? At least for Azsuna, Val'sharah, Highmountain and the Wardens??

They previously said that they'll have to flesh out all the zones for WQs for the Emissary Chests to be available.

1 minute ago, Tideturner said:

They previously said that they'll have to flesh out all the zones for WQs for the Emissary Chests to be available.

Oh i see... Well i hope that's part of the update :D

Please fix Premade group finder! It will help too much to form groups for Mythic +

1 person likes this

Wq should give equip until 865 il,Now gives only 860,they should increase until 865

2 hours ago, souna1000 said:

btw will world quest reward items higher than 860 with the new update ? since you will increase the itlvl of much things 

WQ's are capped at 845 in 7.1.5

will the suramar questline open ?

2 hours ago, Ingmar said:

world quest give 840-5 ilvl depending which quest system choose, but u have a chance for warforged and titanforged which could go with new limit to 880 in theory ofc, because it depend if devs unlock posibility for titanforged items for WQ too. Also chance to get titanforged from WQ should raise a bit to allow getting more frequent 860ilvl+

the chance for +5 ilvls remain the same through all content and ilvls... i believe atm it's 40% per 5ilvls. and it will stay that way

1 hour ago, Cowface said:

Will Emissary Quests be available? At least for Azsuna, Val'sharah, Highmountain and the Wardens??

i guess you just have to wait and see :)

So  no class fixes this patch? :(

Sorry, for MoP there is a bug on garrosh, the achiv title dont work(when you kill it, no title earned), for enter in Hc md we need that achiv? if we need, do you gonna to fix it before the Hc release?

i know a private server who raised WQ itlvl from 845 to 865 and they are 7.1.5 

hello biig new thankyou but my question is .

the Update 29 will come with this new Content, or Today ? cuz it 15 day up,  Update 28 may 18   16 day ago.  so ?

Edited by bynagato464

fix premade group plz

1 person likes this

Are there any Informations about Tanaan Djungle and relating Quests, NPCs, Rares?

Would be nice to hear something positive.

Greetz

13 hours ago, souna1000 said:

i know a private server who raised WQ itlvl from 845 to 865 and they are 7.1.5 

well if they do that with only EN raid, you would gear easier from WQ's than from any endgame content, if you raise WQ to 865, that means you gain the same ilvl items from a world quest as from a Heroic EN boss, and a mythic+10 clear... that's just a bad server then mate :)

1 person likes this

Will we need to download additional data just like the 7.1.5 update for this or will it just be on the server side of things? 

Thanks for the big update btw :) 

3 minutes ago, KyleTheGreat53 said:

Will we need to download additional data just like the 7.1.5 update for this or will it just be on the server side of things? 

Thanks for the big update btw :) 

you don't have to download anything :)

hope Nothing gets bugged after this patch

3 hours ago, tweek said:

well if they do that with only EN raid, you would gear easier from WQ's than from any endgame content, if you raise WQ to 865, that means you gain the same ilvl items from a world quest as from a Heroic EN boss, and a mythic+10 clear... that's just a bad server then mate :)

I agree @tweek . This takes out all the gameplay balancing of the PVE, either stronger items without effort? Go to server that sells in store :) the person to see each one. Funny you? @souna1000 hahaha

Edited by Snoey

3 hours ago, tweek said:

I Think that they should make it Max 860 , Like the Items will be 860+itlvl but they will not Warforge/Titanforge so All items will be 860max from world quests , + Now they give 845+ and chance to be 860 so its likely the same  

well that's not gonna happen that's a terrible idea... if you want to get better gear, you are going to need to fight harder content... the server is not just gonna give you better gear for doing the same content, just because harder content comes out.. that makes no sens.. if you want better gear, you gotta do better.

Edited by tweek
2 people like this

9 hours ago, souna1000 said:

I Think that they should make it Max 860 , Like the Items will be 860+itlvl but they will not Warforge/Titanforge so All items will be 860max from world quests , + Now they give 845+ and chance to be 860 so its likely the same  

It looks like you want it all on a tray, does not it :)

Learn to get, not to want the easy !!! If  had known the essence of the world of warcraft, I would not have been bluffing

World Quest reward ilvl wont be raised up. We do not implement custom rewards and stay at blizzlike rewards as they were back to patch 7.1.5 as tweek already explained.

On 2.6.2017 at 5:58 PM, Purrvert said:

So  no class fixes this patch? :(

Dont worry, there will be of course spell fixes. 

Can someone help me? if we havent garrosh title, can we enter hc mode?

Can someone tell when the Season ends on MoP Guys? I want to know that! :3

Serious is not Fixed the Class Hall Weekly Chest? Omg