22 posts in this topic

Best regards, everyone, I hope you are enjoying your experience in wow as much as I do.

My next report is to give you feedback to improve the gaming experience on this server, with the implementation of the new system mythic + mythic, I believe that additional rules should be put into work, to be able to continue with a healthy experience and without promoting bad intentioned people, improper behavior and whiny babies in the scene of people who dedicate time and wish to complete content provided by the hardworking team of developers from firestorm.

First, to shine some light as to to why I'm doing this, I recently had the opportunity to get my first key, level two, eye of azshara, inviting a group of very good players with high levels, including an infamous healer, whom I will not mention, to prevent my feedback from turning into a witch hunt. The healer, after a mistake that every human can do, decided to leave the group after a wipe, the first wipe, leaving the group completely useless and my key ended shit back, all because according to the healer, our group did not have enough dps to kill the first boss, which was being healed by an add that the very fucking healer could do interruption or a stun. But no, it was all the fault of the dps (the lowest dps was 400k).

My point is, we need to implement a rule to allow us to punish this kind of behavior that interferes with the growth and enjoyment of the game, by selfish, childish and destructive behaviors coming from people who do not have the slightest regard for others, and do not think Twice in doing this kind of shit or worse, just because there are no rules to penalize them.

Regards,

Your friendly horde player

Pirateria

PS. If you ever do this, you are the worse kind of player there is out there and should feel bad.

1 person likes this

As a healer when dps is blind and mentally challenged the last thing you want to deal with is interrupt, for example  holy priest doesn't have interrupt or fear(you have a mini cc on long CD) , disc priest has aoe fear but you have to get close etc. 

You can have 400k + dps but if they can't focus the mobs it makes no sense. 

Do you want to punish players for realizing its teams is bad? From your post I can't decide who was the faulty, can you elaborate exactly what happened, did you communicate with the healer at all, did the healer ask the dps to focus? 

playing the game since 2.4.3

80% of my playtime was a healer but on FS i roll as DPS

healers on this server are the biggest idiots I've honestly seen, sure not all of them(there are always exceptions) but the bigger part of them are

When I had to run RDF in order to get some gear on characters my experience was like that:

- RDF shows up - healer doesn't accept 

- dungeon starts - healer instantly leave without saying a word

-first dungeon boss - healer doesn't actually heal, does nothing instead

-mid-end dungeon - healer either go afk or leave without saying a word

Can't talk about raids and mythics tho.. I've learned my lesson from doing PvE with people I don't know

And the worst thing is that healers here are not only but also pompous. 

im not a fan of fun servers

if blizzard didnt implement anything about this....

7 hours ago, Törpögies said:

As a healer when dps is blind and mentally challenged the last thing you want to deal with is interrupt, for example  holy priest doesn't have interrupt or fear(you have a mini cc on long CD) , disc priest has aoe fear but you have to get close etc. 

You can have 400k + dps but if they can't focus the mobs it makes no sense. 

Do you want to punish players for realizing its teams is bad? From your post I can't decide who was the faulty, can you elaborate exactly what happened, did you communicate with the healer at all, did the healer ask the dps to focus? 

The thing is that he just left, he didn't say a single word, he just left, and after I asked him " dude why did you leave? you just messed my key when we had 29 mints left" he replied with "your dps is shit! fuck you!", we were doing just fine, but the healer itself was a paladin, he has the hammer of justice, every 30 secs or so, he also has blinding light or repentance, his racial must be either stomp or mana rush, both able to interrupt the hatecoil cast of heal, he must be close to the group to increase his effectiveness but he was so fucking far away I always had to break formation because he was pulling the adds when they spawned, I explained what happened to everyone, and how to address the problem, then he just disconnected.

what i'm saying is this could become a problem in the future, not only with healers, it can happen with any member of the group, and it WILL FUCK YOUR RUN

I'm sorry dude, but you can't punish players for leaving a dungeon... and you can't force players to stay in a dungeon, your request is way out of line, of what you can set rules for. This happens on retail aswell, it sucks if anyone leaves your mythic+ but nothing can be done about it. Just try and run with people you know and you will see less of this.

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Jardxtrem said:

The thing is that he just left, he didn't say a single word, he just left, and after I asked him " dude why did you leave? you just messed my key when we had 29 mints left" he replied with "your dps is shit! fuck you!", we were doing just fine, but the healer itself was a paladin, he has the hammer of justice, every 30 secs or so, he also has blinding light or repentance, his racial must be either stomp or mana rush, both able to interrupt the hatecoil cast of heal, he must be close to the group to increase his effectiveness but he was so fucking far away I always had to break formation because he was pulling the adds when they spawned, I explained what happened to everyone, and how to address the problem, then he just disconnected.

what i'm saying is this could become a problem in the future, not only with healers, it can happen with any member of the group, and it WILL FUCK YOUR RUN

Of course it's a paladin...

And the last thing the healer is supposed to worry about in Mythic+ is interrupts and CC. Only when your team is struggling to deal with mechanics or adds is when you as a healer start assisting the DPS with their job. Mythic+ isn't a walk in the park, everyone should know their role and what they have to do.

And you're in a guild, don't you have Mythic+ groups organised just to prevent this kind of thing?

14 hours ago, madeofsun said:

playing the game since 2.4.3

80% of my playtime was a healer but on FS i roll as DPS

healers on this server are the biggest idiots I've honestly seen, sure not all of them(there are always exceptions) but the bigger part of them are

When I had to run RDF in order to get some gear on characters my experience was like that:

- RDF shows up - healer doesn't accept 

- dungeon starts - healer instantly leave without saying a word

-first dungeon boss - healer doesn't actually heal, does nothing instead

-mid-end dungeon - healer either go afk or leave without saying a word

Can't talk about raids and mythics tho.. I've learned my lesson from doing PvE with people I don't know

And the worst thing is that healers here are not only but also pompous. 

Can say the same about tanks. But since I stopped doing RDF with random people, don't have a large amount of people for examples.

Edited by Tideturner

lol dude, you only take holy paladins in mythic+ because they can do burst dmg on bosses as high as the DPS can, and no.. healers interrupt and CC aswell, everyone should... this aint a raid where healers sit back and just heal, healing is almost the last thing they should do in mythic+... and on most pulls you have kick rotation of 6 interrupts... healer is in that rotation aswell

Edited by tweek

6 hours ago, tweek said:

I'm sorry dude, but you can't punish players for leaving a dungeon... and you can't force players to stay in a dungeon, your request is way out of line, of what you can set rules for. This happens on retail aswell, it sucks if anyone leaves your mythic+ but nothing can be done about it. Just try and run with people you know and you will see less of this.

I know it's not part of the rule, but it sucks big time people just do this, and I do have a guild, i'm the highest ilvl in there and with more experience than everyone else, but regardless of guild or not, you start making friends and start meeting reliable players like this, meeting new people, pugging, and the big part of the MMORPG experience is that, but this should stop, I just hate it, meeting people like this, they should be flagged as leavers, you know they are leaver and you decide to take the chance I don't know, is my humble opinion

i get that it sucks, but there is nothing the server can do about it :( you can make the post into an appeal for the player base, and ask them to behave and not screw people over... but there is nothing that can be done from rules... would't make sens :D you can start a "Notorius duchebag" threath, and people who have leavers etc. can report names to your list :D

LoL at you, pitiful horde, you complain about your healers, if some of them sux, just replace them, you have 43.563.455 healers in your faction, unlike the alliance which barely finds a healer for a 5 man group after 15+ mins after looking for one in the world/guild/yell chats. 

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, Roderlay said:

LoL at you, pitiful horde, you complain about your healers, if some of them sux, just replace them, you have 43.563.455 healers in your faction, unlike the alliance which barely finds a healer for a 5 man group after 15+ mins after looking for one in the world/guild/yell chats. 

I'm rolling a healer at the moment in the alliance! and I believe it, every time I queue, is instant group for me :D I don't understand people not liking healing or tanking, they are the most important jobs in the groups

i know healing in mythic+ on high level is pain and most tensed thing to do, coz if anyone dies its on you. so healers go from some extra pressure but it do not mean leave the group on 1 wipe. it just show's that you are noob with that class. and mythic + lvl 2 LOL. i did lvl 10 with 350k and made it with 1 chest.

people who do that are just full of bullshit ego and think they are best but they are not.

i left a mythic+8 because bad dps... i stand by that descession.. (i'm tank btw)

Thats why u do guild runs not runs with random ppl...

1 person likes this

On 13.06.2017 at 8:52 PM, Roderlay said:

alliance have same amount of healers, but i guess they prefer to do pvp more.

On 6/13/2017 at 0:50 AM, tweek said:

Its not outside the realm of rules to punish players who are reported for "griefing." Temp bans happen on retail if you leave too many groups while also being an insulting, pompous person. If they are just gonna leave over small setbacks, then they shouldnt join in the first place. At the least, they could be polite in their explanation. Cussing out players in PM IS against the rules, and IS an actionable offense. Im not suggesting everyone report people for one bad word aimed at someone. But, if a player does it consistently, please report them. Its how staff deal with troublemakers who cant mind their manners.

blizzard can make a system to track that, but it's an insane kind of system to track every player at all times, if they leave a group before the time etc. the best way to do this would be the deserter debuff fix.. but other than that, you won't see people get punished byt GM's etc

You seriously cant expect people to stay if the others dont know the basic tacs? Idk if the healer waas toxic af, but leaving rather than flaming is way better. You honestly need to put youself in their place, if ppl dont know the basic tacs of the dung (like mobs) would you keep staying? Ran into this problem not long ago while i was tanking an a debuff kept stacking on me even tho i kept telling healer to dispel it. Instead of raging or flaming like i usually do (in LoL) i just left. The group leader threatened to report me and i honestly didnt care, he has no right to report me for leaving instead of flaming and arguing. 

People just need to read the dungeon journal or something else b4 they decide to do a mythic +, i ran into the same problem 5 times yday and 3 times today. You cant expect us to stay if someone fks it up, there is a timer and everyone wants more gear.

If the group is horrible everyone should have the choice to leave. It would be extremely hard to make a system or get enough staff to be able to keep track of that type of players. We have problems even as it is.

Maybe the heal was frustrated with ending up in bad teams? You had 1.2m total dps and u couldnt down adds or notice they were healing the boss. I agree that the heal should have told the dps to focus on adds but theyre not obliged to do so.

There should definitely be a list where you could add toxic players but when were unable to edit our posts it seems kinda stupid to need to go through all pages to take a general look at the names.

2c8ee2ed4e2f8d7e2193e4479d19dc85_400x400

#protip: If you don't like the game at its current state play something else. Simple solution that actually works. :)

Edited by Kitzelkritz
typo

Of course there's always that one person in the thread that doesn't provide any actual feedback. I don't agree with any punishment for these players aside from creating a blacklist forum thread. I have a few guilds that i blacklisted (i don't invite them to groups or raids), mainly due to the fact that the players from those guilds are either too braindead, too incompetent and sometimes they are a combination of the previous too while also trash talking to you in another language while not being able to speak English. 

Anyways, if you wish to save your key from depletion; what you can do, @Jardxtrem is go out of the mythic plus and reset the dungeon. This will save the key from being depleted. However be aware that doing this multiple times will eventually deplete the key. Now a depleted key doesn't mean the end of the world, you can restore it if you can get players to help you.