Rogueter

[Declined] pvp tabards and pvp enchants [In-game]

12 posts in this topic

Title: pvp tabards and pvp enchants

Type: In-game

Description: 

well can we get a vendor for legion with gladiator tabards and pvp enchants like Ashran in warlords of dreanor please put it in the game 

There is one already normally. For PvP enchant & Tabard i dont remember if it's in 7.2 or 7.1.5 tho.

Well i can't see any pvp enchant & Tabard and it's in 7.1.5 and we are already in 7.1.5 

stuck at 2k in wod, nt

Hello i want to ask if you could put pvp tabards and pvp enchants in the game would be nice if you could like people would push more because they knows they will get a reward if they getting 2,6k something like dat then they can buy a nice tabard and enchant for look cool and something like dat so please put it in the game in legion over to Ashran and please be fast would be nice if we could get it in legion fast 

Hello i want you to put Gladiator tabard and Enchants like in Ashran on wod. Would be nice if we could get some tabards for pvp 

put it in legion pls would be nice if you could 

would be nice if you had a gladiator tabard with the gladiator title and mount and more things would just be really nice

and please put it in the game faster 

Yes, bring back the WOTLK tabards to old dalaran sewers vendors. And make it so you can buy the WoD tabards and not just look at them in a vendor haha

1 minute ago, Ezier said:

Yes, bring back the WOTLK tabards to old dalaran sewers vendors. And make it so you can buy the WoD tabards and not just look at them in a vendor haha

He's right would be nice if we could buy they old tabards makes the better. Makes the funny for people they knows if they getting 2,6k then they will get a gladiator tabard or make their tmog better 

Type: In-game

Description: 

Well in Legion can you script Ashran elite npc so we can buy gladiator tabards and more things would be nice if you could 

no, i don't deserver it

earn them, nab

Greetings Rogueter!

Your suggestion will be considered, though  spamming your request will greatly reduce the chance that people take it seriously.

In the meantime, You are welcome to learn the scripting of TrinityCore and work on it yourself. That's a more likely way to make this happen. After a few trials and errors you will probably attract the necessary support from developers.

Kind regards,
Trial forum moderator Dallaryen

Well what a bad joke you are a gm and says to a person he need to scripting the whole thing well if you gave me the whole server then i would but yeah kinda bad thing to say. i just asked you to put it on for ppl and yeah now we need to hear on you the whole day great