Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
endeavoru

[Declined] [Legion][Sylvanas][Quest] Language of the Lost [In-game]

3 posts in this topic

Title: [Legion][Sylvanas][Quest] Language of the Lost

Type: In-game

Description: 

as you all know, this quest is bugged, Oracle's Scrying Orb is not dropped from The Oracle. and my suggestion is:

1. can you make Oracle's Scrying Orb lootable from Fallen Priestess (add that item to mob loot table in database)

or

2. create an object to loot Oracle's Scrying Orb just like Illegible Writings inside Illegible Writings

sometimes, this quest rewards good things, but it so annoying that you can't finish it

please consider this suggestion, since devs can't fix this quest or maybe forgot to fix this

Edited by endeavoru

devs can't do something about this? its really anoying, yesterday this WQ reward is blood relic 845+ and i need it to upgrade my weapon

On 17/6/2017 at 10:37 AM, endeavoru said:

[...] since devs can't fix this quest or maybe forgot to fix this

There are several things that are broken. If one of them is not fixed right now does not mean that developers have forgotten about it or cannot fix it. The quest you mentioned might currently not be one of the top priorities. People are interested in different particular things and most of them would probably also like a quick workaround, but it's probably best if the developers use their time and energy on actually fixing what is currently most important. Of course, if what you mentioned was absolutely game breaking, then it's a different situation. I think it is best to make sure the bug has been reported on the Bugtracker with all the necessary and helpful information, then wait patiently.