xownedxdeadx

Gear is missing

20 posts in this topic

I brought a 876 item level death knight from " firestorm store" I have spent alot of irl money on this character 2 days ago, This morning I logged on after server reset to find most of my gear missing. I opened a ticket and asked them why, The gm said The " PREVIOUS" owner which isn't me was bug abusing and that's why he put his character for sale because he knew he would get punished for it.

Fair enough you deleted the dks gear which the guy had used bugs to obtain the items, But I am innocent how was I supposed to know the person that sold the dk on the firestorm store was abusing bugs? I have lost my money for no reason. I am being punished for nothing. I want a refund on my firestorm coins otherwise this is internet fraud. I should be refunded my firestorm points as I had no input in this I didn't know the dk was abusing bugs to obtain gear 

evidence.png

WE DEMAND JUSTICE FFS FS PULL YOUR FINGER OUT

1 person likes this

My question is why would they let me buy a chracter knowing it's going to get it's gear taken away... Waste of my money. it's unfair

1 person likes this

When it happens to an ak note or an item is not a huge deal, but to delete all the gear is not ok, he bought the character from store he dont had anything to deal with the moron that abused bugs

38 minutes ago, Sirius43 said:

When it happens to an ak note or an item is not a huge deal, but to delete all the gear is not ok, he bought the character from store he dont had anything to deal with the moron that abused bugs

Atleast I should get firestorm coin refund.

Seriously have none of you learned by now all they care about is pushing buggy content in hopes that you will donate and spend IRL cash FS do not care about the player only the players cash that will be going into their pockets.

Yea, but he spent irl money for that char to be punished for nothing, this is ghetting serious

4 minutes ago, Sirius43 said:

Yea, but he spent irl money for that char to be punished for nothing, this is ghetting serious

It's near enough fraud.

I wonder why they let a bug abuser even sell his character, if they knew, they should have removed it.

1 person likes this

they should Return your Gear , OR refund your Coins , its not your bad if you buy a character and dont know it was abusing bugs to get gear , Administraot have to do something  or this way ppl will no longer buy characters from shop 

1 person likes this

They must return your gear since it wasnt your fault and because u donated money to get this character.

I think that your money should be refunded in Firestorm points and that char deleted. Or.. since you are a new user of that char... get that gear back because you are not the previous guy. 

And to prevent this things.. it shouldnt be possible to sell chars that have a bad historial in firestorm. 

Basicly the previous user is now drowning in golden coins... happy ending for him.

1 hour ago, Zaesis said:

I think that your money should be refunded in Firestorm points and that char deleted. Or.. since you are a new user of that char... get that gear back because you are not the previous guy. 

And to prevent this things.. it shouldnt be possible to sell chars that have a bad historial in firestorm. 

Basicly the previous user is now drowning in golden coins... happy ending for him.

I totally agree!

1 hour ago, Paokre4 said:

They must return your gear since it wasnt your fault and because u donated money to get this character.

yes indeed!

1 person likes this

Try issuing a complaint to one of the Administrators. Sadly - it ain't clear where should you put such post, so try PMing Administrators, File In-Game Ticket saying that you want your coins / gear refunded or try making a post in the Tech Support:

http://us.forum.firestorm-servers.com/index.php?/forms/2-technical-support/

Receiving Refund should be a must if they want to keep their already questionable reputation.

Hi! As Alan said, creating a shop ticket will be the best solution, we will take a look at that and will take proper actions for you (who spent money on an abused char), and the one who sold it. I understand your situation. 

I'm sorry you had to encounter this.

Regards,

Misahky

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Misahky said:

Hi! As Alan said, creating a shop ticket will be the best solution, we will take a look at that and will take proper actions for you (who spent money on an abused char), and the one who sold it. I understand your situation. 

I'm sorry you had to encounter this.

Regards,

Misahky

Thank you for being understanding and I have opened a shop ticket 

Give this man hes fs coins back or give him gear its not hes fault for buying char that was owned by trashcan bug abuser.Problem solved.

2 hours ago, Vinders said:

Give this man hes fs coins back or give him gear its not hes fault for buying char that was owned by trashcan bug abuser.Problem solved.

Sherlock, I already answered that. :P I will close the topic here now. ^.^

Cheers!