Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dokka

[Declined] Earlier 3rd Relic Slot (Sylvanas-Legion) [In-game]

8 posts in this topic

Title: Earlier 3rd Relic Slot (Sylvanas-Legion)

Type: In-game

Description: 

Although is already implemented, and you can buy AK from website, unlocking the 3rd relic slot is really tedious right now to new players. There´s no catch-up quests in game (aka http://www.wowhead.com/quest=46129/knowledge-is-power).  Added in patch 7.1.5.23038

No decrease time to researches (always 5 days, that shouldn´t work like that), and the class hall quests are unavailable. If a new player, as me and a few friends come fresh here, you will take a full month at lvl 110 to get AK6 (AK7 with loyalty research further with P2W), that´s insane as the 25th trait required to 3rd slot costs 50k AP and the first % increase on AP gains are really low (+275%-375% on a month). You can easily gear up to 840+ on a week or so, then wait month an a half not even grinding AP, just waiting researches. I personally have 860 ilvl, ak4 trait18, 24kAP is a hell to grind from there, and is really stoping me from playing PvP and PvE on average level.

There´s no reason to give a new player the opportunity to gear up with new WQ, emissary and mm+ system, and then make him wait IRL time to be able to compete in PvE or PvP. scenario. We are starting summer and new people should be expected, what´s the point on wasting a month of gameplay stalling AK? Unlock all daily bonus AP and you will get around 4-5k AP on AK4, that´s not even close to 24k AP, what about 50k AP?  Almost all summer long to get the 3rd relic slot, not really friendly to newcomers. I only talked about the 3rd slot, as I expect the AK system to be fixed at all, WIP. On this same patch you can get AK 15 in 2 weeks from new acc on retail so... No blizzlike at all.

Main Suggestion: Decrease completion of class hall to trait 20 or so. I was reading a lot of posts, and staff always state this realm is 100% blizzlike, no custom changes allowed. Blizzard allowed catch-up mechanics on this same patch, (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20457825/patch-notes-world-of-warcraft-patch-7-1-5, Artifact Knowledge and Class Hall Updates), up to AK15. If not implemented, at least give new players a welcome hand. Actual class hall and AK system is completely custom, not even close to blizzlike like staff states. Trait 25 is insane like this.

Alternate suggestion: You get all 3 weapons from a NPC, no quests, nothing. Again, 100% not blizzlike, just let that NPC exchange 500 order resources to get a research and avoid equivalent quest if it´s a problem to the server. Or implement the quest at all, or just add a new feature to help new players to certain AK level. Plenty of solutions, not claiming nothing free, just an opportunity to not be waiting 5 days for an AK level.

6 minutes ago, Dokka said:

Title: Earlier 3rd Relic Slot (Sylvanas-Legion)

Type: In-game

Description: 

Although is already implemented, and you can buy AK from website, unlocking the 3rd relic slot is really tedious right now to new players. There´s no catch-up quests in game (aka Knowledge is Power Added in patch 7.1.5.23038

No decrease time to researches (always 5 days, that shouldn´t work like that), and the class hall quests are unavailable. If a new player, as me and a few friends come fresh here, you will take a full month at lvl 110 to get AK6 (AK7 with loyalty research further with P2W), that´s insane as the 25th trait required to 3rd slot costs 50k AP and the first % increase on AP gains are really low (+275%-375% on a month). You can easily gear up to 840+ on a week or so, then wait month an a half not even grinding AP, just waiting researches. I personally have 860 ilvl, ak4 trait18, 24kAP is a hell to grind from there, and is really stoping me from playing PvP and PvE on average level.

There´s no reason to give a new player the opportunity to gear up with new WQ, emissary and mm+ system, and then make him wait IRL time to be able to compete in PvE or PvP. scenario. We are starting summer and new people should be expected, what´s the point on wasting a month of gameplay stalling AK? Unlock all daily bonus AP and you will get around 4-5k AP on AK4, that´s not even close to 24k AP, what about 50k AP?  Almost all summer long to get the 3rd relic slot, not really friendly to newcomers. I only talked about the 3rd slot, as I expect the AK system to be fixed at all, WIP. On this same patch you can get AK 15 in 2 weeks from new acc on retail so... No blizzlike at all.

Main Suggestion: Decrease completion of class hall to trait 20 or so. I was reading a lot of posts, and staff always state this realm is 100% blizzlike, no custom changes allowed. Blizzard allowed catch-up mechanics on this same patch, (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20457825/patch-notes-world-of-warcraft-patch-7-1-5, Artifact Knowledge and Class Hall Updates), up to AK15. If not implemented, at least give new players a welcome hand. Actual class hall and AK system is completely custom, not even close to blizzlike like staff states. Trait 25 is insane like this.

Alternate suggestion: You get all 3 weapons from a NPC, no quests, nothing. Again, 100% not blizzlike, just let that NPC exchange 500 order resources to get a research and avoid equivalent quest if it´s a problem to the server. Or implement the quest at all, or just add a new feature to help new players to certain AK level. Plenty of solutions, not claiming nothing free, just an opportunity to not be waiting 5 days for an AK level.

Greetings Dokka, Reason why we don't have the weapons with questlines is because developers are focusing on the main legion zones first and at the start they were working on first half of demon hunter questline ( Everything up untill the black temple part) and since there are a lot of quests on class halls (Campaign) and Scenarios to develop for the weapons they decided to do it this way untill all of this can be implemented, The catch up systems will come as well in the future but i will leave this suggestion open untill administrators can decide what to do about this.

Regards,

Forum moderator Titan.

well 100% blizlike is a bad argument to come up with, since the realm has XP gain modifiers, a loyalitay system etc... sou ofc you wanna benefit from lvling faster but you dont like the sytem they did for 3rd trait? well tbh I had 3rd relic reasonably fast without any AK from shop- and as soon as you got one charwith high AK you can pass it down to your alts.

You get your legendary weapons from a npc by talking with it, you got 3x XP on legion, all you need for 3rd relic slot is to grind few Aps and yet you complain?

8 minutes ago, TitanFurryWf said:

Greetings Dokka, Reason why we don't have the weapons with questlines is because developers are focusing on the main legion zones first and at the start they were working on first half of demon hunter questline ( Everything up untill the black temple part) and since there are a lot of quests on class halls (Campaign) and Scenarios to develop for the weapons they decided to do it this way untill all of this can be implemented, The catch up systems will come as well in the future but i will leave this suggestion open untill administrators can decide what to do about this.

Regards,

Forum moderator Titan.

Thanks for the answer, I understand the situation.

6 minutes ago, Sarah Shan said:

well 100% blizlike is a bad argument to come up with, since the realm has XP gain modifiers, a loyalitay system etc... sou ofc you wanna benefit from lvling faster but you dont like the sytem they did for 3rd trait? well tbh I had 3rd relic reasonably fast without any AK from shop- and as soon as you got one charwith high AK you can pass it down to your alts.

You get your legendary weapons from a npc by talking with it, you got 3x XP on legion, all you need for 3rd relic slot is to grind few Aps and yet you complain?

Sorry but I was trying to make a serious suggestion, not gonna reply a bitching commment trying to make a point against 10% of what I said.

UP

After relating these facts to new players, they all decide to leave the sv, lost 4 of my friends too.

18 hours ago, Dokka said:

UP

After relating these facts to new players, they all decide to leave the sv, lost 4 of my friends too.

Funny how you quoted me and claiming that you made "serious suggestions" and im bitching and only trying to make a point againt 10% of what you said, tho I only debunked/refuted your core argument and wanted to sarcastically point out that it lacks common sense,

but here you now not only have to "UP" bump your topic that is too boring for people to contribute in the "right way" which ofc can't be arguing against you, it should of course be no discussion, cause the only fair and gentleman like thing would be to totally agree with everything you say. Rather it only catches bitches like me- xD

But ofc you are totally objective and not at all bitching around by claiming that people leave the server because of "your facts"... Come on, be serious, its pathetic to push a narrative by making an underline comment like: "Oh ye, you dont take me serious? Ha! See actually people are leaving the server, take that!"

Don't be childish, its all I ask for.

well thank you firestorm for the good time , but i can t  wait 3 months to get my 25 AK, im off to a better server

after all this is a private server lmao

22 minutes ago, Uonlylivonce said:

well thank you firestorm for the good time , but i can t  wait 3 months to get my 25 AK, im off to a better server

after all this is a private server lmao

lol your a nab, srsly im already at 45+ traits on 8 toons, and your an idiot to make everything dependant on AK... ye go to you pleb server where you get your insta AK but everything else is crap. have fun, pls never come back