• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stocc the Orc

Class Hall CHEST

4 posts in this topic

I was did my mm dungeon today but i can't open my class hall chest! "You are received..." I cant loot my class hall chest!

today is for next week, last week ended at 06:00GMT+1 wedensday morning. so if you did mythic after this time, it will count as this weeks, and you will be able to recive reward from weekly chest at 06:00 GMT+1 wedensday morning... or 04:00 Server time

1 hour ago, tweek said:

today is for next week, last week ended at 06:00GMT+1 wedensday morning. so if you did mythic after this time, it will count as this weeks, and you will be able to recive reward from weekly chest at 06:00 GMT+1 wedensday morning... or 04:00 Server time

and what about those who lost their 880 loot yesterday because of buggy chest + horrible crashes, nothing ?

it's quite common knowledge that after changelog implementation, there are often crashes, and that can lead to rollbacks.. i'm not 100% sure what can be done about the lost items, but i do think that it's just bad luck... it may suck, but u can try and report it to a GM and see if they can refere you to an admin or something