tweek

Q&A with QA

12 posts in this topic

Hello, if you have been playing the game and wondered that you actually may want to try and help this server improve with fixing classes or content, but not really knew how to apply, or maybe it's not something for you.. and you are not 100% sure what it actually requires? well now is your chance, to ask questions, and i will do my best to answer them, and after all of this if you would like to apply, we can talk about that.

"this is not a post about you saying what FS is doing wrong, or should be doing, this is mearly information about the possition of the QA team"

hello tweek i have only 1 question and i think its not related to your q&a but i must ask :D any new content or major update comming soon ? ty in advance :)

please, stay on track of the post.. and such things have nothing to do with us, only the admins will give information about such things, it is not for us to tell

Is a retail subscription 100% required for this position? Will it discourage from actually playing the game (raiding, PvP)?

i know it says that, and it is a big plus if you do have retail subscription. But there are quite a few who do not have it, so if that is the only thing stopping you, do not be afraid to apply :)
No, this is not a full time job, there are point in times, where we would like QA members to be working, such as after updates to check if things get bugged when applied, or if a cycle is near the end and the admins would like it done before a specific time or day, but otherwise it is very free, and you can do your tickets as you please. (ofc don't go afk for several weeks :) )

1 person likes this

I mean, I had a retail sub Sep-Dec and Jan-Feb, so I had experience with most of PvE content, have Pathfinder Part One. Was teaching guildies the mechanics :D. I just might apply for QA, if it means I have to test a lot of things. I tend to experiment a lot with mechanics and know how some things work behind the curtain here and there.

well as the "QA" lets call them that, the non CM's of the QA team.. is testing the new content, such as dungeons, or the mechanics of artifact knowledge, or the follower system, quest lines in the new zones, things like this, depending on what content is going to be fixed and applied next.

2 minutes ago, tweek said:

well as the "QA" lets call them that, the non CM's of the QA team.. is testing the new content, such as dungeons, or the mechanics of artifact knowledge, or the follower system, quest lines in the new zones, things like this, depending on what content is going to be fixed and applied next.

Yeah, I know what QA compared to CM does. My friend works in QA for a company.

There are a lot of things I could already send directly to devs, if they have time to fix either old world content or bugs of the current expansion.

1 hour ago, Tideturner said:

There are a lot of things I could already send directly to devs, if they have time to fix either old world content or bugs of the current expansion.

Sadly we dont have enough developers, I understand your interest for old content and lore but our player base mostly focus on end content, we import the old content from lower exp when we have free time.

hey i have a question , i bought one of those items in my class halls that costs order ressources to upgrade an item from lvl 810 to 820 and i used it and it didnt work, i just wasted 2000 ressources.... (?)

Hi guys, If you still have more questions about the QA Feel free to ask. :)

II want to ask :PvP servers have quest objectives or only killing other players