• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skillet

Meaning of WoW

11 posts in this topic

What is the meaning of World of Warcraft...

I need to know, its important for a lot of reasons...

xD

2 people like this

To remove life and protect your virginity? xD

Yeah, couldn't resist. But I have to ask in what way do you mean with meaning? It is game to have fun with. Also a way to socialize online, if you talk with other people. Does it need any special meaning? I don't think so, it is not like it is something you could put on CV, unless you did work for Blizzard and on WoW. If you want to know lore wise, then I would direct you to Nobbel87(https://www.youtube.com/user/Nobbel87), his channel has a lot of lore explaining videos which could help you answer questions lore wise. Otherwise I dunno what kind of meaning should it have. It's fun, at least for me.

3 people like this

To remove life and protect virginity is what i was asking for xD. Just wanted to start a funny conversation and keep it going :P.

Edited by skillet
2 people like this

World of Warcraft is a MMORPG game released from Blizzard Entertainment in the Warcraft series, all released on the PC. All of these games are real-time strategy genre. Each game proceeded to carry on the storyline of the previous games, and each introduced new features and content to improve gameplay. 

Warcraft: Orcs & Humans (1994) - real-time strategy game 
Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness (1995) + Expansions 
Warcraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans - adventure game (was cancelled) 
Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (2002) + The Frozen Throne Expansion (2003) 
World of Warcraft (November 23, 2004) + Expansions (to date) - MMORPG 

They created their own planets and Warcraft universe: Argus, Azeroth and Outland. However, countless other planets exist in the Great Dark Beyond. 

Massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) is a genre of computer role-playing games in which a very large number of players interact with one another within a virtual game world. World of Warcraft became the world's largest MMORPG. 

The original name Warcraft means: the science, art, or craft of war. 

It's a battle between humans and orcs as well as other various races, now with entire worlds to play in. You learn skills (melee/magic/traps/etc), creating and developing your own personal character in a virtual world while fighting a war among millions of others. Therefore the title 'World of Warcraft' summed it up pretty much. I hope this helped you.

1 person likes this

Thanks highroller! :)

2 people like this

You're welcome. Glad i could help. :)

The meaning of WoW must be no life and be the r1 virgin? That's my guess. XD

The meaning of WoW is 42, since WoW=Life and Life=42. Come on guys... it's simple math.

1 person likes this

Thanks Bax i should've known... So happy you are a GM. I wouldn't have known this without you. :P 

Meaning of WoW is 'FUCK, I AM LATE FOR MY JOB!'

2 people like this

Meaning of wow is , wasting your time , like any other video game online or not whatever , same shi*.