Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shelby

Hellfire Citadel: First Wing

5 posts in this topic

da6a4309bb9c2dd3dc6505613b5ac165.jpg

Hello everyone,

As of today, we have released the first wing of Hellfire Citadel on our Warlords of Draenor expansion. http://www.wowhead.com/npc=95068, http://www.wowhead.com/npc=90284, and http://www.wowhead.com/npc=90776 are available with loot.

If you encounter any kind of issues, you can send us a report this way.

• Raid difficulty:
  • How to reproduce the issue:
    • What happened:
    • What should happen on retail:
  • Screenshot, video record or anything else that might bring more details on your report.

Thank you all for your support, and good luck fighting these bosses.

I will be following this thread, don't hesitate to write reports here according to Inveric's template and I will do my best to respond with the proper fix. 

Thanks a bunch,

Davethebrave. Pve Developer.

Edited by DaveyTheBravey

• Difficulty: Normal (could be the case on all difficulties tho)

• 1st boss: Since the pull, within 2-3 mins,  a wipe is guaranteed because the adds are not joining the encounter properly. More to the point, they are coming in way too quickly and every time the raid group gets overun with adds. This should be treated by increasing the time interval between the adds coming in and joining the encounter.

• Siegemaster Mar'tak's ability shockwave is bugged. If a player is moving and gets hit by it, he/she will recieve dmg multiple times instead of once and you will pretty much die instantly.

• A spell that is cast by gorebound felcaster also seems to be hitting too hard and healers are having a tough time with it. It should be tuned down

• I personally dont have a video of these bugs but im sure it will appear from someone rather soon

1 person likes this

don't need HFC realy. 99% players didn't play current content. better focus on important(for players) bugs.

Everyone that is left on the server has been wating for HFC to be fixed , alot of players that are left want to do pve more then pvp , they are forced to do pvp cuz they never came out with mythics yet as well. i have been here for 3-4 years wating for them to finish there pve content , 90% dont wana pvp they are just forced to to get the highest ilvl gear as fast as posible , because if you are smart you can fully have your toon maxed out from 1-100 in leass then a week with max ilvl alowed, there is nuthing for the reall players of wow we are twidling our thumbs