Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mr.safadao

[Declined] MoP Tourny Realm [In-game]

Tournament realm for MoP   45 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the idea of having a tournament realm on garrosh?

• Yes (explain your thoughts)
    • No (explain why)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

51 posts in this topic

+1 but rip Garrosh ;)

@Tara wouldn't rip garrosh, They would implement Cross Realm arena's again, So the PvE players on the normal one also has a chance to push rating.

good idea, +1

4 hours ago, Godwarr said:

OK, the Idea is nice but honestly till Devs wont give any real interest in fix classes Firestorm 5.4.8 will be never played as much Pwow or Molten.

Could be the most played but becouse of lazyness/miss of knowledge from Class Masters classes arent getting fixxed at all, or never really important problems.

I can easy tell is over 2 weeks warrior cannot change stances while fighting  and still no urgent fix.

Everyone saw BM hunter is over buffed still no urgent fix to understand what spell or abilities give that overpower on the class, 80% of arena played got a Bm Hunter in the teams.

Every class that aoe fear target completly vanish and are never in correct fear location, even stuns/disorents effect can create that problem.

In Tolvir Arena if u charge or fear near a pillar 99/100 fall undermap. that problem got years.

Firestorm is more famous for PVE than PVP becouse of all that bugs. Thats the reason players arent so many, if we wont give a real wake up about PvP fixxes firestorm even with the good idea of Tournament realm wont get populated as before.

Yea mate its happening to me too takes years to change stances..

+1 its a great idea and will boost population for sure

I don't like this, one, items that have been earned through playing are just given out free? Secondly, they just merged all realms. 

Third, if they do. They will most likely lose a lot of money since everything is free and will not be purchased in other words, this ain't gonna happen any time soon :P

if you really care about PvP you will, if you don't like the server that's something completely different.

Also about the bugs, there's teams for this and besides that they could make an PTR with the free benefits, no need to bring pvp up with that. 

Edited by Henk

1 hour ago, Henk said:

I don't like this, one, items that have been earned through playing are just given out free? Secondly, they just merged all realms. 

Third, if they do. They will most likely lose a lot of money since everything is free and will not be purchased in other words, this ain't gonna happen any time soon :P

if you really care about PvP you will, if you don't like the server that's something completely different.

Also about the bugs, there's teams for this and besides that they could make an PTR with the free benefits, no need to bring pvp up with that. 

The fact that you'll actually they are not earning it in anyway is wrong, This is made for 522 gear so they que for conquest for 550 gear, They can go farm mogs 0 vendors and such for it or donate for it, Bugs are being reported, Adding a cross realm with 5x and Tournament realm, The fact that this would actually gain players to the server that would actually sell / buy chars, Buy mogs / tabards and such, You are thinking just becuz it's ment to be a tourny realm it will all be free, They can farm the item's just like on the 5x for mogs and such. Just because it's suggesting a tournament realm that doesn't mean everything will be added for free. The more players the more feedback + bugreports.

@Henk The realms they merged was all 5x nothing like they did on WoD. On the mop realm you have to work for everything and such too, The onlything that the PvP Realm would actually increase is the ammount of players,Donations for buying char's with full gear later on when there is people selling char's on the site,  Mounts / Tmogs and much more.

+ I'm in the QA team aswell. I'm suggesting this, Cause I'm currently reporting most of the bugs for PvP, But as they r saying there is bugs but... There is 0 report of it with a description that's actually telling all of it or a video.

Edited by mr.safadao

well look, MoP declining has a different reason and so this basically is a workaound that might not solve the core problem.

I was on MoP here over 3 years, and well did not bother to go WOD, and why? Cause WOD is a garbage expansion. Call it an opinion, I call it a fact. Look all them youtubers that do the math and research, WOD was the worst expansion, in terms of retail, so why would MoP players flee in large numbers? To go solo play their garisson in a MMORPG?

But then Legion came, and well, everyone has his own opinion, but actually as a retail expansion its a sucess. Made me check it, and get sucked up.

I have 10 top tier geared MoP chars with huge achievstacks and mostly full BiS gear... copied them and now dont bother logging it anymore. Im a pve player that is.

Legion drove massive players out of MoP, like it or not.

And ye its true that generally pvp is far better in MoP then in Legion, on retail and on Firestorm. But still, Legion is a seller.

So baseline thats the reason for MoP struggling, add to it, that everyone knows, that Legion now is getting more Dev-love then old expansions, and there u go-

so now to your workaround.

Look at firestorms history on WOD and tournamentservers generally... Did id ever make the difference? Be honest, it didnt... All that happened was players going there, to grab free stuff, and later they complained so long about getting fair treatment on a merge, that they actually could keep so much stuff that the players from the mainserver got pissed. It was a big debate for nothing.

Why dont approach that totally different:

Why u need a whole new tournament server?

Imo 2 better models:

1. Catch up mechanic, like give new players more pvp gear at start, cause they else cant compete to veterans-

2. Make it an advertised event: Let firestorm announce an event like boris, just that you get boosted char with good pvp set... no one would be left out, even ols players could profit and not be mistreated. And new players can come and have a blasting pvp experience... Insta max pvp gear. Whom would it rly hurt? No one, cause also veterans can get their char.

still easier then making a tourna serv, maintaining it, giving it up later, merging it, dealing with all that stuff and community raging

1 person likes this

I'm not goin to say that Legion isnt a sell or so @Sarah Shan but if you were in the MoP PvP Community you would see things such as https://www.freakz.ro/forum/Fresh-start-for-Mist-of-Pandaria-t472942-30.html

Such things as this.

The Mist of Pandaria PvP community needs a home where we all can play, Right now there isnt any server providing this in the PvP way mostly Leveling servers, Most of the PvP players want's insta 90 and some gear then to gear up in arena's and such, Giving this a chance could make the whole server gain players overall, + Legion might be a seller, But... There is still a very large ammount of players that dosnt play Legion at all. That dosn't even think about it a single time ever again.

The fact that this could actually make Mist of Pandaria gain tons of players and so all could play together insted of being all over diffrent servers would increase the Lower brackets, Higher Brackets in the arena ways. You would have alot of really decent players and some that isnt that good but still would like it, As it is right now with the pvp community over mop this would be a really good way to actually support a fresh start for most of the players, I've actually tought bout this alot right now and one way to do it, is to make a ETA with the current season when it's goin to end and actually make a huge announcment of this Realm being added that would bring alot of players in to the server cause it would be a new seaosn, No one is higher than anyone else expect the once on firestorm 5x that has prideful, Cause giving players Insta 550 item level wouldn't make such a good way for the server i will say that but making it with 522 item lvl gear isnt so far behind, Only 1 season advantage for the once who has actually spent thier time on 5x and that will also give the new players a chance to gear up aswell. So you'll actually have to work for it abit.

1 person likes this

i would love to see this idea on MoP, mostly for PVP'ers since they want a whole realm alone, and create a realm cross for bg's, arenas. dungeons and raids. Gonna be nice if its gonna be active like WoD's one, with cross realm phases, will be rank 1 realm :D

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Sodafluffly said:

i would love to see this idea on MoP, mostly for PVP'ers since they want a whole realm alone, and create a realm cross for bg's, arenas. dungeons and raids. Gonna be nice if its gonna be active like WoD's one, with cross realm phases, will be rank 1 realm :D

The fact that Warmane Malaco the "Owner" said no to it on Warmane's Mist of Pandaria is the reason why people are at all other servers right now, he refused to make it so every pvp player left the sever nearly went from a huge population to losing 3-4k players within months.

What if you want to PvP and PvE with the same character? This way, PvP will die in Garrosh and PvE will die in Tournament realm.

4 hours ago, Brylians said:

What if you want to PvP and PvE with the same character? This way, PvP will die in Garrosh and PvE will die in Tournament realm.

How does that make any sense?  There is still active PvP and PvE on the Garrosh realm, The only thing that a tourny realm would do would be allowing new people to join and make char's and play and gear up in 2s / 3s or whatever they want to do, The PvP on Garrosh wouldn't change much, There would be people maybe goin to the Tournament Realm to play with friends and such yeah, But they would still have thier chars on Garrosh with gear and such, Why would they just leave that alone? They PvP would be alive, Tournament wouldn't be made for PvE it would be made for a new place for the Mist of Pandaria community. Just because it's suggesting a insta 90 realm dosnt it mean that all of the things will change, The PvE players has the 5x garrosh where the guilds are and looking for more memebers each day, the thing that this would do would be to increase the population of the whole patch and server.

NICE IDEA!!!

1 person likes this

23 hours ago, mr.safadao said:

The fact that Warmane Malaco the "Owner" said no to it on Warmane's Mist of Pandaria is the reason why people are at all other servers right now, he refused to make it so every pvp player left the sever nearly went from a huge population to losing 3-4k players within months.

Actually warmane is a pure pvp, and i really would like to see a pure pvp realm here as well :D

A script in pvp and classes, specs would be a big upgrade for this server. Pvp can be frustrating it makes people ragequit when bugs come take a look in pvp.

3 minutes ago, heroharm said:

A script in pvp and classes, specs would be a big upgrade for this server. Pvp can be frustrating it makes people ragequit when bugs come take a look in pvp.

There isnt much bugs just small once, But mostly it's the lag spikes. From time to time

Well then it depends on the servers.

9 hours ago, mr.safadao said:

There isnt much bugs just small once, But mostly it's the lag spikes. From time to time

+1

since pvp is trash in legion and wod, this could make pvp great again :thinking:

Well he's right because alot of people does not want to lvling up if mop had a tournament realm like dat then i would 100% play on mop but right now im just too lazy for living up and it's just kinda sad when i really want to try out MOP

Well i came from Tournament on Wod when i first began to play firestorm then i could feel like a good feeling to try out all the classes and pvp in the Tournament realm was really fun. i admit i really like to dueling in the Tournament realm on wod. I will say alot of people will come to Mop Tournament if you are making one and i will 100% say yes to this thing and i hope all the gms can understand The Tournament realm would be nice 

i think the Realm can be good and a success , Since MoP pvp was one of the best and most Balanced , But we need high population on the realm we dont need it dead

On 2017-07-11 at 0:54 AM, souna1000 said:

i think the Realm can be good and a success , Since MoP pvp was one of the best and most Balanced , But we need high population on the realm we dont need it dead

Nice discription in short words :)