Aelorion

Current Status - ALL Instances - Sylvanas

60 posts in this topic

Well blackrock foundry works in a raid group, with only 1 person i was able to enter it at 25 man and 25 man heroic i believe it was, unsure if it was 10 man. Following bosses work - Oregorger, Beastlord Darmac, Gruul, Operator Thogar (no loot as far as i know is dropped from him), The Blast Furnace. (i was not able to enter it solo, or in a group on mythical difficulty)

1 person likes this

I remember posting a guide on how to get your garrison working for the horde side after alliance side had it working for like forever on this server.

Within HOURS it was broken again by the staff.

PS:

retail-robin-i-know-youre-just-doing-you

PPS: No, I won't.  :^)

Greetings @Aelorion if you need edits on the information of your posts please let me know so that i can help you with it.

Regards,

Forum moderator Titan.

1 person likes this

Sunwell Plateau has 3 killable bosses. You can kill Kil'Jaedan if you are or bring a class with a pet (Hunter, Warlock, Frost Mage)

Use /Tar Hand to target the ''Hand of the Deceiver'' mobs which are bugged in the ground. After killing them Kil'Jaedan will spawn and is killable.

Hope this helps and keep up the good work !

1 person likes this

Eye of Eternity (Doesn't seem to make a difference what mode you're on I.E 10/25 Normal or Heroic. It's bugged regardless.). Most of the time i've tried it (Save for a few times) the raid was bugged to where if you didn't kill Malygos quickly within a few seconds he would become invincible which starts phase two (I believe) where you face all these mages shooting (Arcane?) bolts at you.

Unfortunately when you kill all of them this starts phase three where the entire floor you're standing on is destroyed. On phase 3 you would fly around on a dragon which sadly doesn't happen. The end result being you fall to your death and die.

Now that being said the few times i did kill Malygos i discovered two things.

1. When Alexstrasza appears she ends up flying part way into the floor whilst doing her RP monologue.

Screenshot: A0SQWHX.png

2. The portal from which you entered EoE disappears when you click on it to leave the instance (If you're not standing inside the portal as shown via the second video at the bottom of this thread). You can still use your hearthstone to leave the instance (Just an FYI).

Video of portal bug: 

Temporary fix for portal bug below (Must stand inside portal to leave the instance else the portal disappears): 

Edited by Shalaya
2 people like this

sooo.. when the Dragon Soul could work properly?...

9 hours ago, Methala said:

sooo.. when the Dragon Soul could work properly?...

Unknown. It's unfortunately not a priority for the FS team.

So BlackRock Foundry entrance portal got removed? I can't seem to enter it in any way.

heart of fear dosen't work with any settings.

On 2017.09.16. at 2:10 AM, Shalaya said:

Unknown. It's unfortunately not a priority for the FS team.

well...that is a bit sad because I am sure that there are quite a lot waiting to try to get those nice mounts

The volatile essence in Magister's Terrace does drop, just not at 100%.  And all of the Zul Aman quests worked for me.  Zul Gurub seemed to be barely working at all though, and flying over it can lead to you being auto-dismounted.  If you die from being auto-dismounted, you will not be able to resurrect and will have to unstuck your character.

1 person likes this

U can get to Yoggsaron place if u relog and cross the doors i killed every boss but yog since the event doesnt begins

On 7/6/2017 at 9:53 AM, Aelorion said:

SYLVANAS - ALL WORKING INSTANCE LIST

Modified information from wowwiki.wikia.com and firestorm.

Dungeon (code) Minimum Level to Enter

WORKING, PARTIALLY WORKING, or NOT WORKING

*Special Notes

Links are active (so you can check instance info).

@Aelorion

You deserve a metal. A big fat metal.

I'm trying to do ICC 25HC but every time i get to professor putricide he doesn't move and is unattackable

40 minutes ago, Strybog said:

I'm trying to do ICC 25HC but every time i get to professor putricide he doesn't move and is unattackable

I've had that problem with him before. Little bugger drives me insane.

39 minutes ago, Shalaya said:

I've had that problem with him before. Little bugger drives me insane.

Did you find a way to kill him? or is it something i'm doing wrong.

10 hours ago, Strybog said:

Did you find a way to kill him? or is it something i'm doing wrong.

I've been able to kill him before but even then he still bugged on me from time to time.

If you like we can group up and run ICC and see if we can get past him.

I'll just need to know which faction you're with and the name of your character if you say yes.

I was able to kill him after the update today, don't know if he would reset if you left the instance for a while

Please update this info..... many of this instance works fine now. Thx

A lot of these dungeons and raids got fixed, this thread needs to be updated or removed because it can drive new players away from joining the server.

15 hours ago, Elunesmight said:

A lot of these dungeons and raids got fixed

Please be more specific and provide proof.

1 person likes this

This may be little late to party, but back to the Heroic 25 man Icecrown Citadel - if you get past the Putricide bug (which does appear on all modes), get past Sindragosa who uses Ice Tomb even when you go solo and, finally, if the event does start (sometimes Tyrion fails to trigger him and Lich King keeps chilling on his throne), at the end of the fight, if you don't dps him before he has the chance, he teleports stuns you, teleporting you into Frostmourne with the stun, you  receive some damage, teleport into mid-air somewhere under the platform and whole raid wipes. I have never experienced this on other difficulties.

1 person likes this

ICC 25hc - It IS possible to outplay Lich King's phase 3.

DPS him down before it starts. Not possible with my 830 ilv, it probably has to be around 850.

I can't even get into ICC in heroic 25 now. WTH?

Please update this post