Aelorion

Current Status - ALL Instances - Sylvanas

59 posts in this topic

Dire Maul ahievements are working

I have killed all of the bosses in Blackwing Descent, but I cannot get Nefarian to work.

Posted (edited)

It's been Almost a year since I created this post. Now, with the 7.3.5 update, I am going to run them all again and update the post. Thank you for everyone who has given feedback and used my information. It will take a bit to run everything, so as with all things Firestorm, look for the update in the near future :)

Edited by Aelorion
7 people like this

Hey Aelorion, thank you for all the effort. This is a great list and save a lot of time for all of us interested in farming low level gear and achievements. Keep up! :) 

1 person likes this

Whenever I do DM, I cannot clear the dungeon or get random queue rewards killing cookie just makes the dungeon empty, also the quest NPC's in DM are horde and have no quests for alliance? 

Posted (edited)

On 6/1/2018 at 4:23 PM, JamesRaposa said:

Whenever I do DM, I cannot clear the dungeon or get random queue rewards killing cookie just makes the dungeon empty, also the quest NPC's in DM are horde and have no quests for alliance? 

appears to have fixed, however Blackfathom depths is now in pre-warlords mode? with old sera kiss and the all the old bosses - Unclearable, loot works tho... so odd

Edited by JamesRaposa
correction

Lol you can do Icc achievements? Can you tell me how to do the gunship battle because i really want that mount :/ .

when its work the raids from warlords of draenor? i want farm the TT18 for Transmog

Went to Black Temple (Normal) yesterday and it certainly does not work as described. Quests, which are supposed to be inside BT are not accessible, even tho the Quest NPC is there. Illidan gets stuck in his movement phase, where he is untargetable. He simply won‘t pick up his Gleaves anymore. A group wipe does reset Illidan, but not the NPC who is necessary to trigger the fight. Everything else works as intended.