Grezlek

Make Outlaw Playable again

6 posts in this topic

When i started to play on firestorm's legion realm , as main i took up outlaw rogue which back then was good spec both for pve and pvp , after the constant nerfs it became 100% unplayable spec as it's currently the lowest dps spec on sylvanas and barely used . It was added in legion expansion same as demon hunters which from the start were good in both pvp and pve . Irony to look on main class you used to play become useless . While doing dmg balance updates , could server take a look on specs which they kinda broke to the lowest rank on server? thank you

rogues and other classes which use energy as resources are pretty much broken because their energy reg dont work as it should. i've already reported this on bug tracker, better go there and vote for it.

outlaw is fine, just the other specs outperform it.

The energy regen is under work...be patient, is possible that in the following days we will have an hotfix

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Monkabbestia said:

The energy regen is under work...be patient, is possible that in the following days we will have an hotfix

wow, thanks

SwizzBeatz; are u insane ? outperform ? u know outlaw its nearly as goods as assa ? here even a subt rog can outdps an outlaw in dps, outlaws rogs are top dps in all charts when u compare with the other specs rogs has, i play it here but its useless u have a burst dcent while adrenaline rush its on, then u fall 100% dps, i starts 320k dps and after adrenalie rush wares out dps goes under 170k and im even using Vigor for god sake ! no one uses it.