Tsuusetsu

[Declined] Lv 1 Demon hunters and death knights? [In-game]

2 posts in this topic

Title: Lv 1 Demon hunters and death knights?

Type: In-game

Description: 

Let me start by saying I know there is a big fantasy for these hero classes to live up to their hero titles. They are supposed to be strong and never weak.  But in my opinion, it would be tons of fun to level with these classes from level 1 just like the other classes. And probably fun to twink with (when it gets added in to this server) Would it be possible to scale down there abilities damage by a % of similar abilities?  Example.  Mage ability XXX deals 150,000 damage when fully geared at lv 110, And only 150 damage at lv 1. (0.001% )  Simply reverse engineer there ability damage from similar abilities or just scale them down.  Demon hunter ability YYY deals 200,000 damage when fully geared at lv 110. So make it only 200 at lv 1 (0.001%)   Im sure this isn't the only time someone has had this idea, and there probably are servers that already do this, so I figure why not Firestorm?

It's really pointless and it'd take a lot of time to script.

Balancing out such class would need extra work since they'd need to get their abilities one per few levels (just like other classes do) otherwise they'd be overpowered in twinking and would destroy everything else. Balancing out the damage is another thing.