• Announcements

    • Ouroboros

      Are you protected ?   11/05/18

      Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

      International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

      Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
    • Otacon

      New Graphic Ideas   07/29/19

      If you are a Graphic Designer and want to volunteer to help the International Firestorm Staff with creating contents, make sure to take a look on that topic here.
skizzez

Legendaries now at 940 ilvl?! please buff drop rate for first legendary per char

36 posts in this topic

People are getting legendaries at 940 ilvl and legendaries are still a pain in the ass to get please make the drop rate of first legendary same as retail its essential now pretty much. I have done 100 + mythic pluses i do en normal 4-5 times on the same char(to increase chances) hc 2 time on the same character and still no fucking legendary this really sucks why is the drop rate pure rng still. Feels like bad luck protection is a joke my never played character gets legendary on 2nd emissary and i have done 0 mythic+ did one en rdf on it.

 

Its really hard to get into pugs mythic+ cuz they ask for 870 and its hard to get that ilvl if u dont have legendary and have shitty luck with ur weapon relics...we took a 830 hunter in full blues for boost in en normal and he instant got legendary feels like shit lol. The bad luck protection here seems like a joke feels like its a multiplication not addition idk

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, skizzez said:

People are getting legendaries at 940 ilvl and legendaries are still a pain in the ass to get please make the drop rate of first legendary same as retail its essential now pretty much. I have done 100 + mythic pluses i do en normal 4-5 times on the same char(to increase chances) hc 2 time on the same character and still no fucking legendary this really sucks why is the drop rate pure rng still. Feels like bad luck protection is a joke my never played character gets legendary on 2nd emissary and i have done 0 mythic+ did one en rdf on it.

 

Its really hard to get into pugs mythic+ cuz they ask for 870 and its hard to get that ilvl if u dont have legendary and have shitty luck with ur weapon relics...we took a 830 hunter in full blues for boost in en normal and he instant got legendary feels like shit lol. The bad luck protection here seems like a joke feels like its a multiplication not addition idk

 

Greetings skizzez, ilvl 940 legendaries are part of 7.2 patches and we are at 7.1.5 so we will not be getting those untill we can move to newer patches, Also please remember that while we have bad luck protection and drop % buffed in pve it is still RNG so its not a 100% confirmed drop after doing a lot of content, Even in retail there are people that still do not have their legendaries and they have tons of more content than we do and they have bad luck protection as well so just be patient and you will get your legendary in time.

Regards,

Forum moderator Titan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://firestorm-servers.com/en/community/armory/6/12/1739 https://firestorm-servers.com/en/community/armory/6/12/135893 just random people i am linking they all a have 940

and you can check it ingame as well the item gives stat of 940 not 910 the 940 ones give almost 3k! stats thats fukin huge! you can't compete against it.

 

Bad luck protection buff still doesn't match retail then in retail ur first legendary is almost free after that u need to put effort but still first one is really easy and casual.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, skizzez said:

https://firestorm-servers.com/en/community/armory/6/12/1739 https://firestorm-servers.com/en/community/armory/6/12/135893 just random people i am linking they all a have 940

and you can check it ingame as well the item gives stat of 940 not 910 the 940 ones give almost 3k! stats thats fukin huge! you can't compete against it.

 

Bad luck protection buff still doesn't match retail then in retail ur first legendary is almost free after that u need to put effort but still first one is really easy and casual.

 

Dasdudu is druid class master, Do not link class masters as they have certain items for testing purposes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, skizzez said:

This is my warlock on armory and its legendary in-game is 910 so it probably is a visual bug just like it happens with the rest of the gear

https://firestorm-servers.com/en/community/armory/6/12/114234

But if you see anyone wearing an 940 legendary in-game please feel free to post it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While 940 legendaries are a visual bug for now, do note that ilvl 940 legendaries are still part of 7.1.5 and were introduced at the release of Nighthold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tideturner said:

While 940 legendaries are a visual bug for now, do note that ilvl 940 legendaries are still part of 7.1.5 and were introduced at the release of Nighthold.

I thought they were introduced in 7.2 so thanks for letting us know about it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TitanFurryWf said:

I thought they were introduced in 7.2 so thanks for letting us know about it 

Every legendary that dropped after Nighthold's release would be 940, but the old ones still remained 910 and would need a quest to gather 25 Essenses of Aman'Thul to upgrade them to 940.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can confirm it is indeed an armory visual bug.

https://firestorm-servers.com/us/community/armory/6/12/1210775

My legendary in-game is 910.

Also in the past there were a lot of bugs with armory displaying incorrect ilvls (680 instead of 840 for example).

The 910 is correct ilvl for legendaries until Firestorm will fix Nighthold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

legendary system kinda SUCKS

most frustrating thing to see is some blue geared guy ~820 item level, running with legendary

and that happens all the time 

I've done countless amount of BGs and still have 0 legendaries. I've done mythics+ too but hell they are getting boring so fast. And they are not  even challenging. 

I think character RBG W/L ratio or personal BG stats should matter in legendary drop system. If you play good you get rewarded. That way people would get motivated to play good and do something(instead of going afk after 3 mins into the BG)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DrSandwich said:

I can confirm it is indeed an armory visual bug.

https://firestorm-servers.com/us/community/armory/6/12/1210775

My legendary in-game is 910.

Also in the past there were a lot of bugs with armory displaying incorrect ilvls (680 instead of 840 for example).

The 910 is correct ilvl for legendaries until Firestorm will fix Nighthold.

Can you confirm ur chest gives 3k int for example can u remove and put it on again and check?

 

38 minutes ago, madeofsun said:

legendary system kinda SUCKS

most frustrating thing to see is some blue geared guy ~820 item level, running with legendary

and that happens all the time 

I've done countless amount of BGs and still have 0 legendaries. I've done mythics+ too but hell they are getting boring so fast. And they are not  even challenging. 

I think character RBG W/L ratio or personal BG stats should matter in legendary drop system. If you play good you get rewarded. That way people would get motivated to play good and do something(instead of going afk after 3 mins into the BG)

 

Yea actually in retail completing bg can give you legendary even if you lose..yep! completing it matters doesn't look like that here i haven't seen anyone get legendary from losing a bg. Like i said in retail first legendary is really easy to get but here it seems like pure rng which sucks but what can you do..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well according to my test legendary are definately 940 i got 3k str from shoulders even tho it said 1.9k and i think blizz remove that 5% more stat thingy so yea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2017 at 10:42 AM, madeofsun said:

legendary system kinda SUCKS

most frustrating thing to see is some blue geared guy ~820 item level, running with legendary

and that happens all the time 

I've done countless amount of BGs and still have 0 legendaries. I've done mythics+ too but hell they are getting boring so fast. And they are not  even challenging. 

I think character RBG W/L ratio or personal BG stats should matter in legendary drop system. If you play good you get rewarded. That way people would get motivated to play good and do something(instead of going afk after 3 mins into the BG)

 

AFKing on a BG really can affect the team in a bad way, so helping your team is contributing to victory thus motivating people. Doing PvE content is obviously better to get a legendary.

Are mythics+ not challenging to you? (Talking about higher ones - +11-15)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2017 at 4:49 PM, skizzez said:

well according to my test legendary are definately 940 i got 3k str from shoulders even tho it said 1.9k and i think blizz remove that 5% more stat thingy so yea.

I tested what you told me to test and it seems to be true, but it's not because of Legendaries, but because of % increasing your Strength and Stamina. Same thing was happening with other parts of my gear - i took of my 840 item which should give me 1.2k stamina intellect and instead it took away more than that (because of % as i said).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DrSandwich said:

AFKing on a BG really can affect the team in a bad way, so helping your team is contributing to victory thus motivating people. Doing PvE content is obviously better to get a legendary.

Are mythics+ not challenging to you? (Talking about higher ones - +11-15)

pve is getting boring so fast

who can run same dungeon/raid more than 3 times and still have fun ? regardless of difficulty.

pve is crap but people do it because its rewarding, pvp is fun but you get almost no reward

i think the hardest dungeon i ever did was level 10 or 11 im not sure but it wasnt hard

Was forced to play holy instead shadow(nobody takes SPs in mythics+). 857item level, 33 traits and 2 relics in weapon. Frost DK did 1mil+ dps, tank(prot war) literally received 0 damage the entire dungeon :D  and i did  ~600k hps durning boss fights, 59k mana regen/5seconds - can't OOM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well its simple first legendary is literally a handout also legendary bad luck protection here is bullshit one of my guildies who plays way less than me has guess..6!!!! legendaries and also guildies are receiving it on their alts they never play..get them on emissaries and here i am doing hc en m+ 9's 10's...bleh doin normal en and heroic en over and over on same char its really frustrating it really feels like its a rng and bad luck protection is like non existant however the soft cap seems to be removed so ya..;p

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, skizzez said:

well its simple first legendary is literally a handout also legendary bad luck protection here is bullshit one of my guildies who plays way less than me has guess..6!!!! legendaries and also guildies are receiving it on their alts they never play..get them on emissaries and here i am doing hc en m+ 9's 10's...bleh doin normal en and heroic en over and over on same char its really frustrating it really feels like its a rng and bad luck protection is like non existant however the soft cap seems to be removed so ya..;p

.

The bad luck protection doesn't increase your chances by a stunning amount. The luck is still needed. Honestly i doubt if you have more than 1% chance of obtaining a legendary after doing quite a lot of these mythics+.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/07/2017 at 7:59 AM, skizzez said:

well its simple first legendary is literally a handout also legendary bad luck protection here is bullshit one of my guildies who plays way less than me has guess..6!!!! legendaries and also guildies are receiving it on their alts they never play.

.

No, you have more chance to get legendary since 7.2 because blizzard want people with gear, the only real thing I read overtime someone complain about the padlock is "why the other got the lego and not me" and that exactly what you say, so no if you dont have any legendary that doesn't mean it's not working, padlock port dont mean "you got it after X M+" 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2017 at 0:19 PM, Ouroboros said:

No, you have more chance to get legendary since 7.2 because blizzard want people with gear, the only real thing I read overtime someone complain about the padlock is "why the other got the lego and not me" and that exactly what you say, so no if you dont have any legendary that doesn't mean it's not working, padlock port dont mean "you got it after X M+" 

http://www.wowhead.com/news=257898/legendary-items-soft-cap-removed-bad-luck-protection-beyond-four-legendaries 7.1.5 is the patch blizzard start buffing legendary drop rates also luck is definately a factor someone who barely does any content gets 6 and someone who does everything possible getting 0 is pure luck actually they kept messing with the drop rates since 7.1 i am almost 870 now without legendary really not funny anymore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The legendary's is 940ilvl, and this is not blizzard, we do not have same content as blizzard, and the legendary rate is fine, it's more than fine, you will get your legendary fairly quickly, on retail it is 1/100 (1 legendary for 100xcontent clear) depending on what type of content etc. but that is basicly the rate you will see, this is overall the same that happens on our realm, even a bit faster, where you see a lot of players gettin 1-3 legendaries in 100mythic+ clears. If you have not gotten a legendary in this clear frame, you have been very unlucky, i my self has been quite unlucky, with a lot of EN both normal and HC clears, and done over 200mythic+ and gotten 2 legendary's compeared to my group who has 7,5,5 & 4. vs my 2.. so keep up the grinding and yours will drop aswell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

200+ mythic lol, get a life kid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Vendetto said:

200+ mythic lol, get a life kid.

Well, considering he's the Quality Assurance i doubt it's a surprise. Some of more serious players have more than that since they're doing mythic keystones on a daily basis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Vendetto said:

200+ mythic lol, get a life kid.

that was on the first two weeks of mythic+ release, havn't done mythic+ since, and please try not to insult staffmembers, we do not tolerate such things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, tweek said:

that was on the first two weeks of mythic+ release, havn't done mythic+ since, and please try not to insult staffmembers, we do not tolerate such things

What insult are we talking about? I just assumed that you're a kid from the amount of time you spend on playing.  <liljelous>

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.