No.Wolf

[Declined] PRICE DOWN ARTIFACT RESEARCH NOTES [Shop]

31 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, Sarah Shan said:

Oh sorry, I did not write in big letters SARCASM and therefor triggered you, damn I always assume people got that grain of smartness that when all I do is accumulate a bunch of hillarious and flase claims, that they get the joke in it. Ofc my humor isn't that good to make people laugh, but all I intended for was to get the obvious joke in it. Well guess I asked too much off there.

lol okay

so speaking bullshit is considered sarcasm nowadays

I'd like to see change in shop for Artifact knowledge aswell for new players.As i saw some1 said about Loyalty Points,yes i'd agree make +1 AK lvl for 50 LP.Imagine u just joined this server and what do u see even if u get 850 ilvl that ppl on world chat ask for to join NORMAL MM?Thats not it e.g "Lf normal mm key farm /w me 850+ ilvl 25+ TRAITS OR IGNORED" wich is retarded without some sort of catchup system in case u are new to server.

1 hour ago, madeofsun said:

lol okay

so speaking bullshit is considered sarcasm nowadays

ye, I assumed talking about totally made up exaggerated stuff like AK99 and over 9000 traits, would be enough of a hint, but thanks for teaching me that such stuff is not obvious enough.

well in a sense that made up stuff could be declared bullshit of course, hence making tha sarcasm of my point there evident.

But yeah you preferred to get triggered. Fine by me.

still waiting for response...

On 7/19/2017 at 1:03 PM, tweek said:

So the problem is that other players put more time into the game and therfor they are stronger than you???

No, the problem is that other players could've played for a while longer OR put a fortune of real-life cash into your shop and that being the sole reason they're stronger than you. If your main argument against implementing a lower cost for the research notes is this, then wouldn't it be more fair to remove the research notes from the shop altogether until the Knowledge is Power quest is fixed and added into the game, as it should be? Then we'd truly ALL progress in our AK in the same way, and at the same rate. But I believe you guys already know this which is why you haven't lowered the price or implemented the Knowledge is Power quest to begin with, but maybe that's just the skeptic in me.

Anyhow, every counter-argument you have given have already been answered by Blizzard. There is after all a reason as to why they added the catch-up mechanic for new players, and for those who are getting back into the game

On 14/8/2017 at 7:39 AM, MadBlizz said:

Anyhow, every counter-argument you have given have already been answered by Blizzard. There is after all a reason as to why they added the catch-up mechanic for new players, and for those who are getting back into the game

yes they added it so new players would not fall behind on content that was comming, that would be Nighthold, in 7.1.5 the catchup was not for anything else but this. u want catch-up for Emerald nightmare, there was no such thing. u want catch-up for Trial of Valor, there was no such thing. soooo again blizzard implemented catch-up system so people would't be behind on NIGHTHOLD.... don't worry when nighthold will come out, u won't be behind, i'll make sure of that.